PRISTINE PRIVILEGE Aundh, Pune Pre Launch Project Details
Pristine Privilege – Amenities
- Designer Entrance Lobbies
- Landscaped Garden
- Childrens Play Area With Equipment
- Open Amphitheater
- Jogging Track
- Senior Citizen Plaza
- Generator Back For Common Area And Lifts
- One Standard Lift For Each Wing
- Drive Ways In Concrete And Paved Pathways And Landscaping
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Designer And Attractive Tile Flooring In Parking
- Impressive Main Gate With Security Cabin
- Lawn Mound With Seatings
- Meandering Path
- Herdle Path For Kids
- Party Lawn
- Rolling Mounds
- Bamboo Groove
- Clack Bamboo Groove
- Pebbled Path Lazy River
- Stepping Stones
- The Bamboo Lounge
- Football Practice Court
- Barbeque Counter
- Water Body With Bubblers
Pristine Privilege – Location Map
Pristine Privilege – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK
- Size – 1022 Sq Ft to 1118 Sq Ft
- Possession : July 2014
Pristine Privilege – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 1 Acre.
- Total Units – <100.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Pristine Privilege – Project Specification
- Earthquake resistant R.C.C. structure.
- 2 feet 2 feet vitrified flooring throughout the flat.
- 2 feet X 2 feet vitrified flooring in living, dining, kitchen, passage area other bedrooms.
- Anti-skid ceramic flooring in all toilets and terraces.
- Designer tiles for toilets dado.
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL WALL FINISH :
- POP/gypsum finishes for walls in entire flat.
- Supreme quality wall finish with OBD.
- Decorative semi-acrylic paint for external walls.
- 35 mm thick both side laminated door shutters for all doors.
- Door frames for bedrooms/living in plywood.
- Granite frame for toilets and dry balcony.
- Anodized aluminum sliding windows with mosquito net.
- M. S. grills and sliding door for terraces.
- Granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink.
- Designer glazed tiles dado above kitchen platform.
- Power & plumbing provision for chimney, washing machine, microwave and refrigerator.
- Water purifier in kitchen.
- Exhaust fan in kitchen.
- Concealed copper wiring with modular switches.
- Adequate electrical points along with premium modular switches.
- Telephone points in living and all bedrooms.
- Broadband Provision in living and master bedrooms.
- DTH Cable provision in living and all bedrooms.
- Provision for split AC in living, dinning and all bedrooms.
- Concealed plumbing with premium sanitary fittings.
- Jaguar / Isenberg or equivalent make single lever diverters for hot- cold water.
- Designer counter wash basin.
- Designer bathroom tiles.
- Exhaust fan in all toilets.
- M. S Railing for attached terraces.
- 2 Zone security systems – Video Phone with Intercom Facility.
- 1 K.V.A. inverter in each flat for power back up.
- DG back-up for lifts.
- Water pumps etc all common facilities.
Pristine Privilege – Layout Plan
Pristine Privilege – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Aundh,Pune
- Distance from Railway Station – 9 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 15.6 Kms.
Pristine Privilege – Floor Plan
Pristine Privilege – Neighborhood
- Door Step School
- City International School
- Dr.Kalmadi Shamrao High School
- Spicer Higher Secondary School
- AW Sindhu Vidya Bhavan School
- Many more…
- Shree Hospital
- Aundh Clinic
- AIMS Hospital
- Kotbagi Hospital
- Aster Medipoint Hospital
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 kms
Pristine Privilege – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Pristine Privilege – About Builder
Pristine connotes Purity like Purity of Thought, Purity of Action and Purity of Ideas. And since 21 years, Pristine has always strived to bring this purity in its work by building homes that offer ‘pure’ living environs. The very reason why every creation on ours is qualified as an ‘ Eco- Friendly ’ project. Our Philosophy of Eco – Friendliness is accentuated by our initiates like vermi- compositing, rainwater harvesting, recycling of water, etc.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.