Kumar Princetown Royal – Amenities
- Club House with Multipurpose Hall
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Party Lawn Area
- Extensive Landscaped Area
- Jogging Track with Senior Citizen sit outs
- Amphitheater with outdoor Plazas
- Outdoor multipurpose ground for basketball/ football/ cricket pitch
- Childrens play area
Kumar Princetown Royal – Location Map
Kumar Princetown Royal – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5150 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 3 BHK
- Size – 1700 Sq Ft to 1705 Sq Ft
- Possession : May 2015
Kumar Princetown Royal – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 8 Acres.
- Total Units – 500.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Kumar Princetown Royal – Project Specification
- A-class, earthquake-resistant construction
- Designer entrance lobby at ground floor.
- 800 X 800 mm vitrified tiles in living, kitchen and bedrooms.
- Matt finish ceramic flooring in toilets.
- Anti-skid tiles for balconies/terraces.
DOORS AND WINDOWS:
- Solid wood wide jamb door frame with solid wood shutter for main door.
- Pre-moulded HDF SKIN doors with SS fittings for bedrooms.
- Water-resistant FRP door shutter with SS fitting for toilets.
- Powder-coated aluminium sliding windows with MS grills.
- Combination of MS/SS glass railing for attached terraces.
WALLS AND CEILINGS:
- Gypsum punning on walls.
- Acrylic emulsion paint for walls and ceilings.
- Granite kitchen counter with stainless steel sink.
- Vitrified tile dado up to window height.
- Provision for water purifier.
BATHROOMS AND TOILETS:
- Concealed plumbing.
- Suspended drainage system for toilets with false ceiling.
- White ceramic sanitaryware of reputed brand.
- Single lever diverter in shower areas along with single lever basin mixer for all toilets.
- Wall hung WC units with concealed flush tank.
- 7″ height toilet dado with combination of vitrified and ceramic tiles.
- Provision for boiler and exhaust fan in all toilets.
- Concealed copper wiring in the entire apartment with ELCB and MCB switches in the main board.
- Premium range modular switches and sockets.
- Adequate points for lights, fans and TV.
- Telephone point in living and bedrooms.
- Provision for cable TV and broadband connectivity.
- Entire building painted with acrylic paint of external grade.
- Modern automatic lifts of reputed brand.
- Video door phone.
- Intercom facility.
- Entrance lobby located at ground floor has access-controlled entry with CCTV camera.
Kumar Princetown Royal – Layout Plan
Kumar Princetown Royal – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1705 Sqft||85.25 Lacs||Contact us|
Kumar Princetown Royal – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Undri, Pune
- Distance from Railway Station – 9.7 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 18.7 Kms
Kumar Princetown Royal – Floor Plan and Unit Plan
Kumar Princetown Royal – Neighborhood
- VIBGYOR High School
- The Bishop’s Co-Education School Undri
- Delhi Public School
- Playschool InveGeniusKids – Undri
- RIMS International School and Junior College
- Many more…
- H. V. Desai Eye Hospital
- Satyanand Hospital
- PERFECT MEDICALS
- Universal Medical Agency
- Noble Hospital
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 kms
Kumar Princetown Royal – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Kumar Princetown Royal – About Builder
The Kumar Properties Group is a well-diversified, value driven enterprise founded by Mr. K.H.Oswal on 15 August 1966.The group initially catered to the rental segment. In the 70s it progressed to construction of branded apartments. In the 80s it shifted to high-rise buildings and bungalow projects. In the 90s it pioneered luxurious, mega complexes. At the turn of the millennium, Kumar Properties diversified into IT parks and commercial buildings, With a strategic shift to large townships and commercial malls, the journey is far from over. In fact, it has just begun.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.