Orbit Grand – Amenities
- 24/7 Power Backup
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Car Parking
- Children’s Play Area
Orbit Grand – Location Map
Orbit Grand – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 1 BHK, 2 BHK & 3 BHK Apartments.
- Size – 823 Sq. Ft. – 1957 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : June, 2018
Orbit Grand – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- No Of Floor – 35.
- Total Units – 70.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Orbit Grand – Project Specification
- Vaastu and Aura conformed homes
- Composite marble flooring, fully done up bathrooms plus kitchen platforms
- Exquisitely designed grand entrance lobby
- Landscaped open air garden on podium level
- Fully equipped health and fitness center with a pool and indoor games
- 4 high speed passenger elevators including a service elevator
- Multi-level car parking
- Stainless Steel water supply pipes to enhance life by multiples and provide corrosion free drinking water
- Enhanced structural safety against earthquakes
- Power backup system for all common areas and common amenities
- World class fire fighting and security system
Orbit Grand – Master Plan
Orbit Grand – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
||823 – 885 sq.ft
||1400 – 1632 sq.ft
Orbit Grand – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Distance from Railway Station – 1.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 15.8 Kms
Orbit Grand – Floor Plan
Orbit Grand – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Orbit Grand – About Builder
Mr Ravi Kiran Aggarwal founded Orbit Steels – a partnership trading company in 1973 and is the brain behind forming Jindal Steels’ countrywide sales and retail network. In the 80s, Mr. Aggarwal promoted Tasty Bite Eatables Limited followed by a foray in Real Estate industry in 1989. After meticulously conceptualizing and executing projects in New Bombay, the Company now pursues redevelopment opportunities in the Island city of Mumbai. Year 2000, Orbit Cybertech Limited was formed under which the real estate development was conducted. This was rechristened Orbit Corporation Limited in 2006.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.