Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind is an ongoing project of Total Environment Building Systems Pvt Ltd. It provides beautiful view with an intake of over 405 spacious houses. Located at Whitefield,Marathalli,near ITPL and Cosmos Mall in Bangalore. This residency provides openness and a freshness to begin your life with an enthusiastic approach.
It offers uniquely designed 3 bhk apartments in varying sizes. It is a 19 storeyed residential development and is designed to provide sufficient source of natural light and air. Windows are extra large and there is an expansive terrace garden spread over 24 acres land with beautifully landscaped areas.
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Play Area
- Recreation Facilities
- 24Hr Backup
- Club House
- Tennis Court
- Badminton Court
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Location Map
View Larger Map
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 7770 Rs. Booking amount – NA
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 2500 Sq Ft to 2861 Sq Ft
- Possession : Jun, 2015
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 25 Acres.
- Total Units – 352 .
- Total Open Space – NA
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Project Specification
- Shell: RCC frame structure with masonry partitions. The height of each floor shall be 9’6” from slab to slab.
- Masonry: Internal Masonry – Good quality table moulded bricks or aerocon blocks or concrete block masonry with protective corner beading in GI and completed with plaster.
- External Masonry – High quality exposed brick masonry using specially procured highstrength terracotta wire-cut bricks shall be provided for parts of the exteriors and laid in place with deepset water proof pointing.
FLOORING & TILING
- Living & Dining: Beige coloured imported marble laid with paper joints and finished with 8 coats (mirror) polish.
- Kitchen: 12” x 12” glossy vitrified tiles. Glazed tiles above the counter up to a height of 2’.
- Utility: Vitrified tiles or Udaipur Green Marble to mirror finish.
- Bedrooms: 21” x 42” kota stone laid with paper joints and finished with 8 coats (mirror) polish.
- Master Bathroom: Jaisalmer on the floor and Bisazza on the walls up to 7’.
- Other Bathrooms: Jaisalmer on the floor, imported glazed tiles on the walls up to a height of 7’.
- Sit-Out: Terra-cotta tiles.
SANITARY & PLUMBING
- Water Closets: Western style, porcelain EWC of Parryware or equivalent make shall be provided in all bathrooms.
- Health Faucets: Health faucets of Jaquar or equivalent make provided in all bathrooms.
- Wash Basins: Porcelain wash basins of Parryware or equivalent make shall be provided in all bathrooms. All basins shall be provided with a 32mm CP waste coupling & CP bottle trap of standard make.
- Kitchen Sink: Stainless steel sink with drain board of “Franke / Nirali” or equivalent make.
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Frames: All door and window frames shall be in finger jointed teak or equivalent hardwood.
- Window Shutters: All windows and French window shutters shall be in finger jointed teak or equivalent hardwood.
- Door Shutters: All door shutters shall be in solid core flush (block board) shutters provided with a natural wood veneer.
- Finish: The internal door shutters and frames shall be provided with a melamine matt finish while the window shutters exposed to the elements shall be provided with brush finished oil staining, or, with PU (polyurethane) finish.
- Hardware: All hardware shall be in brush finished stainless steel. The main door shall be provided with a night latch of Godrej or equivalent make. All other doors will be provided with door bolts and a mortise lock or tubular / cylindrical lock.
- Imax Hinges: All openable windows shall be fitted with Imax hinges which allows the windows to stay open in any position.
- Door Stoppers: Magnetic / concealed door stoppers of Haffele or equivalent make shall be provided for the Main door and bedroom doors.
- Wiring: All wiring shall be of Finolex / Havells or equivalent make, concealed in 19mm diameter, 2mm thick PVC conduit pipes. The wiring for the 15 amp points shall be in 3/20 copper wire of 660/440 volts rating adequate for equipment of capacity up to 3.0 KW. The wiring for 5 amp points shall be of 3/22 rating adequate for wet grinders / mixers / shavers / refrigerators / washing machines and other equipment of capacity up to 1100 W.
- Earthing: 1/18 Copper wire shall be used for earthing using the loop system. One Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker and MCB shall
be provided in each apartment. A lightning arrester and earth pits shall be provided with separate earth point for the elevators.
- Switches: All switches shall be of Crabtree or equivalent make.
- Paint: All internal paint in Acrylic Distemper. No external paint shall be provided over exposed brick or stone masonry. For other areas, either cement based paint of Snowcem make shall be used in ducts / basements etc., and Surfatex Matt or equivalent in areas visible in the elevation. Special textured paint may be used in certain areas. Any steel railings etc.,
shall be provided with a zinc-chromate primer and synthetic enamel paint.
- Hob: A 4-burner cooking hob with electricalignition shall be provided in the kitchen.
- Chimney: A 90cm ductable electric chimney with anodised aluminium filters and a capacity of 1000 cu.mtrs. per hour shall be provided in the kitchen.
- Dishwasher: A dishwasher of Ariston or equivalent make provided in the kitchen.
- SS Backing Plate: A 24” x 24” stainless steel backing plate shall be provided behind the cooking hob.
- Geysers: 25 litre geysers, Racold or equivalent make shall be provided in the bathrooms.
CABINETRY & FURNITURE
- Kitchen: Floor & wall mounted cabinets with cutlery tray & other accessories.
- Master Bedroom: Full length wardrobe with mirror and dressing table, double bed with bedside tables and study unit.
- Master Bathroom: Mirror with backing ply and edge trim, louvered shutters below the counter.
- Children’s Bedroom: Wardrobe with mirror and dressing table and two single beds.
- Guest Bedroom: Wardrobe with mirror and dressing table, double bed with bedside tables.
UTILITIES / SERVICES
- Back-up Power: Back-up power shall be provided to the entire unit – up to a limit of 5 KVA per unit and also to the common area lighting, pumps, motors etc. The generators have acoustic enclosures and an AMF panel with an automatic change-over switch.
- Water: A water purification plant provided for supply of drinking water to the units.
- Rainwater Harvesting: Percolation pits provided for rainwater harvesting.
- Sewage Treatment: A tertiary sewage treatment plant shall be provided with separate plumbing for the use of re-cycled water in landscaping and flushing systems.
- Garbage Chute: A stainless steel garbage chute with sprinkler system, auto-close intake doors, sanitation unit, exhaust system at the roof level and control panel along with a heavy duty HDPE garbage trolley provided at all floors.
- Elevators: Passenger elevators shall be provided with automatic doors and stainless steel finish inside the cabins. Elevators shall be provided with multi-beam sensors for door operation and down collective system.
- Soil: Good quality red soil and sand mixture with manure shall serve as the base layer for landscaping.
- Irrigation: Sprinklers and a drip irrigation system shall be provided for landscaped areas
- Soft Landscaping: Grass, shrubs and bamboo etc., shall be provided and all garden areas shall be completely landscaped. Expensive exotic plants shall be provided at an additional cost.
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Master Plan
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Whitefield,Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 17 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 22 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 21 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 17 Kms (Hebbal)
- Nearest Ring Road – Peri – 32 Kms
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Floor Plan
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Total Environment Windmills Of Your Mind – About Builder
At Total Environment, we are focused on creating spaces that you can be proud of living and working in. Our goal is to combine our professional expertise with cutting-edge technology and an out-of-the-box approach to make living more comfortable, productive and joyous.
At Total Environment vision is “To provide an unsurpassed living experience through the creation of sensitively designed inspiring spaces”.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.