Sterling Developers in collaboration with Gera Developments has announced their first ChildCentric residential project in Bangalore called “Joy on The Banks”. “Joy on The Banks” has 2 & 3 BHK apartments with a host of facilities and features which includes many firsts.
The apartment sizes are 1289 SFT (2BHK + 2T) and 1847 SFT(3BHK+3T+Maid’s Room), Coming up at Whitefield , right Opp to picturesque Varthur Lake, a very much sought after neighborhood as an established IT hub as well as its proximity to Malls / Schools / Colleges / Hospitals and Entertainment Zones.
Sterling Geras Joy On The Banks comprises of 9 residential blocks in G+13 floors in 2 BHK & 3 BHK. It has proximity to best international schools, malls and super specialty hospitals.
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Amenities
- Anil Kumble’s Tenvic Cricket Academy
- Viswanathan Anand Chess Academy
- Shaimak Davar Dance Academy
- Shankar Mahadevan Music Academy
- Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy
- Dale Carnegie Personal Development
- Dramatics, Art and Crafts Workshops
- Swimming Coaching
- India’s First BMX and Skateboard Park
- Basketball Court
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Cricket Nets with Flood Lights
- Grand Club House
- Swimming Pool
- Gaming Rooms
- Dance / Aerobics / Yoga / Music Rooms
- Fitness Studio and Jogging Track
- Resident Granny
- Creche and Daycare
- Car pools
- Play areas in vehicle free zones
- Low level elevator sensors
- A night-light between parent-child room
- Rounded corners in common passages of the residences
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Location Map
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5400 Rs. Booking amount – 3 Lakhs onwards
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1289 Sq Ft to 1847 Sq Ft
- Possession : NA
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – NA.
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure (Seismic Zone II), with solid block masonry walls
- Main Door: 7 feet high opening with pre-molded flush shutter and frame in wood, polished on both sides.
- Other Internal Doors: 7 feet with wooden frames and flush shutters
- Balcony Doors: UPVC frames and sliding shutters for all external doors. 3 tracks UPVC framed windows with clear glass and provision for mosquito mesh shutters. Aluminum grills for all bedroom windows.
- Aluminum anodized /UPVC sliding Windows – 3 Track with Mosquito Mesh
- Living, Dining : Imported Marble
- Bed Rooms : Timber Laminated Flooring
- Kitchen, Balconies : Vitrified tiles
- Toilets : Anti-skid Ceramic tiles
- Common Lobbies & Corridors : Ceramic Tiles
- Common Staircases : Kota Stone / Granite / Concrete Tiles
- Handiman Room (Maid’s Room) : Ceramic tiles
- Kitchen: Ceramic tile dado for 2 feet over granite counter
- Toilets: Ceramic tiles on walls up to false ceiling.
- Kitchen Counter: 20 mm thick Granite counter – Jet Black
- Sink: Stainless steel sink – single bowl & single drain board of reputed make.
- Granite wash basin counter in Master Bedroom toilet
- Wash basin with Mixer (Hot & Cold), except Handiman Toilet
- Wash basins and EWC’s of reputed make in all toilets
- Master Bedroom toilet to have over head & hand held shower
- CPVC lines for water supply
- Internal Wall & Ceilings: Acrylic Distemper
- External Finish : Texture Paint
- Basement : White-wash for ceiling
- 2 BHK : 5 KW Power Supply & 5 KW DG back up
- 3 BHK : 7 KW power supply & 7 KW DG back up
- DG back up for lifts, pumps & common area lighting
- Concealed PVC conduits with Copper wiring
- Modular Switches of reputed make
- TV and telephone points provided in the living area and all bedrooms
- Provision to install split AC in living area, dining area and in all bedrooms.
- ELCB and individual meters will be provided for all apartments
- CCTV at strategic locations for security & monitoring
- Main and Staircase Lobby at Ground floor : Combination of Polished granite / Marble in slabs and vitrified tiles
- 2 Automatic lifts per tower ( 8 & 14 Passenger)
SMART AUTOMATION SPEC:
- SMART Entrance Management: View visitor at the door on indoor panel, touch pad or your smart phone.
- Smart Safety: Gas Leak sensor in Kitchen, soft Panic Switch to trigger emergency action.
- AC points in all Bedrooms & Living Area
- Provision for Internal gas piping from Utility to kitchen
- CCTV provision at main security, entry and exit from basements, lobbies and periphery of the development
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Hydro Pneumatic System for water pressure
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water Purification plant
- Individual DC meter.
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Master Plan
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1289 Sqft||69.60 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1847 Sqft||99.73 Lacs||5,00,000|
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Opp Varthur Lake, Varthur, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 16 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 21.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 49.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 15.3 Kms(Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 6 Kms(Marathalli/Outer Ring Rd)
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Floor Plan
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Neighborhood
Near by Schools:
- Ryan International School – 2.4 kms
- The Deen’s Academy School – 2.4 kms
- The Bangalore School – 1.7 kms
- Vibgyor High International School – 3 kms
- Varthur Government College – 1.4 kms
Near by Hospitals:
- Sathya Sai Baba General Hospital – 2.1 kms
- Vydehi Hospital – 2.8 kms
- Sankara Eye Hospital – 3.5 kms
- VIMS Speciality Hospitals – 5 kms
- Somaiya Hospital – 1.1 kms
Near by Workplaces:
- SAP Labs India Private Limited – 4.1 kms
- Symphony Teleca – 3.6 kms
- Sigma Technology Park – 260 mts
Near by Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All Withn 2 kms
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Surrounding Development
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Sterling Geras Joy on the Banks – About Builder
Sterling Developers is a Bangalore based Real Estate Development Company, founded in 1983. For over three decades, Sterling has been a trusted name behind some of the leading properties in Bangalore. A reputation driven by a vision that puts you, the home owner at the heart of every Sterling property. Over the years, Sterling Developers has built more than 5 million sft of residential and commercial property space in Bangalore, steered to excellence by Founder & Chairman Ramani Sastri and Joint Managing Director Shankar Sastri, supported by the very experienced team at Sterling.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.