A luxurious shelter from the storm or your refuge away from the din of the city. Spread over 12 acres of “wooded property” it houses just 112 executively designed villas. Pushpam Woods is where inspiring design, luxury and green ambience meet. Its an urban retreat for modern day czars and CEOs.
It is located conveniently next door to IT corridors, schools, malls and hospitals with easy accessibility to airport. Whats’s more, it is gifted with a 75000sq.ft. central park- 100% more park area then usually approved by BMRDA.
Pushpam Woods – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Car Parking
- Tennis Court
- Kids Play Area
- Half Basketball Court
- Cycling Track
Pushpam Woods – Location Map
Pushpam Woods – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 3 BHK Villa
- Size – 3246 Sq. Ft. – 3395 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : August, 2015
Pushpam Woods – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 12 Acres.
- No Of Floor –NA.
- Total Villas – 112 .
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Pushpam Woods – Project Specification
- RCC Framed Structure
- Solid Block masonry – Wall & Partitions
- Interior Walls Smooth cement plaster with Emulsion (ASIAN PAINTS/Equivalent)
- Exterior Walls Granule Textured plaster with exterior grade Emulsion
- (ASIAN PAINTS/Equivalent)
- Main entry wall Natural stone cladding and wood finished composite panel.
- Double charged vitrified tiles NITCO or equivalent
- Wooden laminate flooring for Master bedroom
- Anti Skid vitrified/Ceramic tile for Utility
- Anti Skid Vitrified / Ceramic tile for floors
- Glazed Vitrified / Ceramic tile for walls upto 7 high
- CP Fittings Jaquar or equivalent
- Sanitary Fittings Hindware / Parryware or equivalent
- Granite platform with double bowl SS sink
- Glazed Vitrified / Ceramic tile upto 2above counter
- Copper Gas pipeline for Utility Kitchen
- Folded plate RCC staircase
- Granite for tread and riser
- SS Railing
- Main Door Teak wood frame with flush door shutter finished with veneer
- Other Doors Hardwood frame with flush door shutter finished with laminate
- Double height glazed windows in the living room
- UPVC sliding windows with mosquito mesh
- Premium quality cables Finolex or equivalent
- Modular switches Anchor Roma or equivalent
- USB port chargers
Pushpam Woods – Master Plan
Pushpam Woods – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||3246 – 3395 Sqft||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Pushpam Woods – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Gudigattanahalli Village, Sarjapura Hobli, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 30.6 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 34.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 66.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 30.7 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 50.5 Kms
Pushpam Woods – Floor Plan
Pushpam Woods – Neighbourhood
- MVJ College of Engineering
- New horizon College of Engineering
- The oxford College of Science
- Indus International School
- Bangalore Steiner School
- Endeavour’s International School
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Sri Sathya Sai General Hospital
- Agarwal Eye Hospital
- Sparsh Hospital
- Sankara Eye Hospital
Pushpam Woods – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Pushpam Woods – About Builder
Pushpam Group, a two-decade-old pioneering company in Indian floriculture with operations spread over India, the Middle East, Europe, UK, and Africa. The group has 16,000 acres of cultivation in Ethiopia apart from land banks in Karnataka and Tamilnadu.
The Group has taken a diversification into property development with theme based villa communities, weekend retreats, and plotted developments. All projects have clear titles with all approvals, complete ownership and good financial backing from the Group companies/bankers. The projects on pipeline include a high end Boutique villa project near Wipro Corporate office on Sarjapur road & luxury Villa project at Sarjapur just Opposite to Telecom Layout adjoining proposed STRR Road.
The company is headed by CEO, Dr N M Reddy, who has lived in Dubai, UAE, & UK. He has over 15 years of global experience in agriculture, horticulture, hospitality, and marketing in the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. Widely traveled all over the world with unparalleled exposure to the art of fine living, he brings in wide international exposure to make the project the most-coveted residential campus in Bangalore.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.