Purva Venezia is inspired by the magical landscape of venice. Whether it is the sparkling waterways, the arched bridges or the manicured gardens – the richness, colour, light and texture will leave you mesmerized. Every aspect of this high-end home is thoughtfully designed – be it the vitrified flooring, the ornate lobby or even the water purification plant. Your home will be so self-contained that you may ever have to step out for days on end. A supermarket, a gym, a swimming pool, a health spa, a Jacuzzi, a tennis court and many more amenities offer you a lifestyle that is truly unmatched. If you’ve always believed in high quality living. Its time to put your beliefs to action.
Purva Venezia – Amenities
- Entertainment Centre
- Aerobics & Meditation Room
- Card Room
- Squash Court
- Billiards Room
- Table Tennis
- Basketball Post
- Badminton Court Gymnasium
- Steam & Sauna| Jacuzzi
- Swimming Pools
- Children’s Play Area
- Tennis Court
Purva Venezia – Location Map
View Larger Map
Purva Venezia – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6000 Rs.
- Booking Amount – Contact with us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK
- Size – 1267 Sq Ft to 1614 Sq Ft
- Possession : May 2013
Purva Venezia – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 21.4 acres
- Total Units – 1332
Purva Venezia – Project Specification
- RCC frame structure .Parking in Lower Basement ,Upper Basement and Ground floor
- Staircases and lifts in each block connect from the basements to all levels
- Main Door is an engineered door with sufficient thickness and good quality hinges, lock and handle, and security eye. Other bedroom doors and toilet doors are engineered doors with good quality hinges, lock and handles.
- The Living/dining and balcony doors have Glazed French UPVC windows and Glazed door cum window. The balcony and utility door is UPVC with sliding shutters.
- Windows are UPVC glazed sliding/hinged windows with mosquito mesh.
- Ventilators are UPVC with glazed louvers/hinged and exhaust fan provision
- The ground floor main entrance lobby is highly polished granite.
- Living room, passages leading to bedrooms, living/dining balcony, dining area, bedrooms and attached balconies, kitchen and utility area all come with Vitrified tiles.
- Toilets come with anti-skid/ matt ceramic designer tiles.
- All Interior wall faces and ceilings are plastered, smoothly finished and painted with oil bound distemper.
- Exterior fascia of the building are plastered and painted with acrylic based paint and textured surfaces in selective places, as per design to give an elegant look.
- The dado over the kitchen counter is made of rectified/vitrified tiles of 60 cm ht (2’0”).
- The walls in the toilets are laid with coloured glazed designer tiles from the floor up to the ceiling level with a designer border finish.
CEILINGS AND RAILINGS
- Cornices in living/dining/foyer/passage area. Stairway railings are made according to the architectsdesign.
- Balcony railings are ornamental railings to the architects design.
- Hi-speed automatic lifts with stainless honey comb matt and mirror finish car cabins and Intercom facility connected to the security cabin.
- Back up for common area lighting, pumps and lifts. 2000W back up in 2 bedroom apartments and 3000W in 3 bedroom apartments.
INTRA-COMMUNICATION SYSTEM & SECURITY
- Intra-communication facility provided from security to each apartment and amongst apartments within the complex.
Purva Venezia – Master Plan
Purva Venezia – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Purva Venezia – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Yelahanka, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 17Kms
- Distance from Airport – 23 Kms
Purva Venezia – Floor Plan
Purva Venezia – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Purva Venezia – About Builder
The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.