Purva Skydale a residential project proposed at the prime location of Bangalore, Puravankara Group brings you exciting offers with its pre-launch. The township consists of an impressive environment and has living spaces with 2 and 3 BHK apartments.
Purva Skydale has total of 300 units.It is built over 4.5 acres of land and has 24 hour security personnel, water and power backup.It is located off Harlur Road and connected with Sarjapur Road while joining major landmarks like Whitefield, Outer Ring Road, Koramangala and Electronic City with great ease.
Purva Skydale – Amenities
- Billiards and table tennis room
- Health club
- Steam and sauna facilities
- Swimming pool
- Multi- purpose hall with pantry worktop and sink provision
- Entertainment room / Children’s games room.
- Outdoor children’s play area.
- Outdoor tennis court.
- Basketball post.
- Yoga/Meditation lawn.
- Jogging track.
- Barbeque lawn
- Rooftop hardscape garden on Clubhouse
- Rooftop sky gazing observatory area
Purva Skydale – Location Map
Purva Skydale – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5800 INR.
- Booking Amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK.
- Size – 1341 Sq Ft to 1929 Sq Ft.
- Possession : December 2017.
Purva Skydale – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 4.65 Acres.
- Total Units – 288.
- No Of Towers – 3.
- No Of Floors – 16.
Purva Skydale – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure
- Parking in basement and stilt floor
Lobby & Staircase
- Elegant ground floor lobby with highly polished granite or equivalent orcombination of granite and marble flooring
- Master bedroom laid with laminated wooden flooring
- Vitrified tiles in living, dining, other bedrooms and passages leading to bedrooms
- Vitrified or anti-skid/matt finished vitrified tiles in unit terraces
- Vitrified tiles in balconies
Kitchen & Utility
- Vitrified tile flooring in kitchen
- Vitrified/ ceramic tile dado upto 600 mm height on all walls
- Vitrified tile flooring in utility area
- Provision for washing machine in utility
- Anti skid/matt ceramic designer tile flooring
- Colored glazed or matt finish designer tiles up to the height of 2300mm
- Master Bathroom – Granite/marble counter-top wash basin with hot and coldwater mixer, shower area with head rose or rain shower and wall mixer or diverter.
- Other Bathrooms – Granite/marble counter-top wash basin, shower area withhead rose and wall mixer or diverter and wall mounted EWC with premium quality CP fittings & sanitary fixtures.
- Plumbing line provision for geyser
- Wall mounted EWC and premium quality CP fittings (Jaguar/ Kohler/ Roca or equivalent brand)and sanitary fixtures ( Kohler/ Toto/ Roca/ Hindware/Parryware or equivalent)
- Main door – engineered solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer skin on plywood on both sides with melamine polish with good quality hardware and security eye
- Bedroom doors – engineered solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer skin on top of plywood on both side with melamine polish and good quality hardware and security eye
- Bathroom doors – engineered solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer skin on plywood on both sides and melamine polished on outside,
waterproofed/ laminated on the inside surface with good quality hardware and thumb turn lock
- Balconies for living, dining and bedroom balconies – Glazed French windows with heavy gauged UPVC/ Aluminum frames with sliding/ hinged shutters with mosquito mesh
- Utility door-glazed door cum window with heavy gauged UPVC/ Aluminium frames with sliding/ hinged shutters
- Heavy gauged UPVC/ Aluminium frames with glazed, sliding/hinged shutters with mosquito mesh and mild steel grills Ventilators
- Heavy gauged, UPVC/ Aluminium frames with glazed, louvered/hinged/fixed shutters
- Provision for exhaust fan
- Plaster and external quality paints and textured surfaces in selective places as per design for exterior fascia of the building
- Interior walls are plastered and smoothly finished with putty and painted in emulsion
- POP/ Polysterene cornices in living, dining, foyer and in passage areas
- Ceilings are finished with putty and painted in OBD
Staircase & Balcony Railings
- Mild steel railings as per architect’s design
- All electrical wiring is concealed with premium quality PVC conduits
- Adequate power outlets for lights, fans, exhaust-fans, call-bell, television, AC points and telephone points are provided in all bedrooms, living and dining area
- AC point in master bedroom and guest bedroom. Dummy AC points in other bedroom
- 6 KW power will be provided for 3 BHK and 5 KW power for 2 BHK
- Automatic passenger and service lifts are provided in every block with intercom facility connected to security cabin
- 100% back-up for common area lighting, pumps and lifts.
- 3 KW of D.G. power backup is provided for 3 BHK and 2 KW for 2 BHK
Security System & Intra Communication system
- Panic button in master bedroom and dining area
- Gas leak detector in kitchen.
- Peripheral vigilance through CCTV/cameras
- Boom barriers at the entrance to the premises
- Intra-communication facility from apartment to apartment and to security cabin within the complex
- Water features in landscaped area
- Well lit landscaped garden
Purva Skydale – Master Plan
Purva Skydale – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Purva Skydale – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 15.2 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 17 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 12.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 13 kms
Purva Skydale – Floor Plan
Purva Skydale – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
Purva Skydale – About Builder
The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.