Puravankara Sound of Water is advantageously set up Off Bannerghatta Road, which is one of the bustling localities in South Bangalore. Presence of offices of major MNCs, reputed hospitals, educational institutions and shopping centres has made the area highly-demanded among investors.
Excellent connectivity is one of the many USPs of the project. Puravankara The Sound of Water, lies in close proximity to the NICE Ring Road that connects Mysore Road and Electronics City. It also is well-connected to areas like JP Nagar, Jayanagar, Banashankari and Kanakpura Road.
Planned in a tropical rain forest theme, the project will sprawl over an area of about 20 acres off Bannerghatta Road. Four types of individual Villas and Row Houses will be offered to the buyers, namely, Type – A, Type – B, Type – C and Type – D. All the Villas will display excellence of architecture and will include hi-end specifications. Vast open spaces with landscaped gardens, 35 mts height Water Fall and water bodies will provide a serene and peaceful living experience amidst the hustle and bustle of the city, while ensuring that comfort is just at a hand’s reach.
Purva Sound Of Water – Location, Price, Reviews, Pre EMI Offers, Scheme
Enjoy the simple pleasures of life in a grand manner. Come home to The Sound of Water Purva Villas. A pre-launch project from the house of Puravankara, the project aims at providing the best-in-class lifestyle to those who wish to have nothing but the best.
- The project is currently in its pre-launch stage. Follow this space to get updated on more details.
RERA Registration No: PR000230
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Amenities
As the name suggests, the project will feature sparkling water bodies across beautifully landscaped gardens and 35 mts height Water Fall. It would include facilities like Gymnasium, Children’s play area, Multipurpose hall, Swimming Pool & Changing Areas, Steam & sauna and Kid’s Pool. Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities would include Chess/Carom, Table-Tennis, Tennis Court and Badminton court. Round-the-clock security and 24 hrs. water supply will also be provided to the residents.
- Pool Table Room
- Table Tennis Room
- Gymnasium and Health Club
- Tinkering studio / Hobby workshop space
- Multipurpose hall / Yoga / Dance studio space
- Indoor games / Cards room
- Provision for Crèche
- Reception lounge / Reading area
- Jamming room
- Tennis court
- Cricket practice nets
- Basket ball post
- Multi purpose court (5 a-side football and volleyball)
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Children’s play area
- Well lit Common landscape gardens
- Designer themed Landscape with water features
- Yoga and Meditation Lawns(outdoor)
- Jogging track
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Location Map
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Price, Options and Possession
- The booking price, inclusive of Car Parking, is reported to be approximately Rs. 5 Lacs. The Villas will be offered at a starting price of approximately Rs.2.2 crores, depending on the area and other specifications.
- Price per Sq Ft – NA.
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- Development Type – Villa and Row Houses in G+1 elevation
- Size – Type – A : Plot Size – 60*50
SBA – 4000 sq.ft + TerraceType – B : Plot Size – 60*40SBA – 3300 sq.ft + TerraceType – C : Plot Size – 30*60SBA – 2700 sq.ft + TerraceType – D : Plot Size – 30*50SBA – 2500 sq.ft + Terrace
- Possession : Dec 31 2019.
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 19 Acres
- Total Units – 207 Villas & Row Houses – 10 Villas per acre
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space
Puravankara The Sound Of Water – Video
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Project Specification
- Load bearing/RCC framed structure/plaswall system of ground floor, first floor and partly second floor.
- Villas on independent plots with park/open spaces as per norms
- Purpose built bar top counter area on terrace of each Villa with hard-scape garden and water feature.
- Landscape garden, patio and laid to lawn with perimeter planted flowerbeds/Edge planters and tree.
- Marble/Cultured Marble/Cultured Stone
- Highly polished Granite for Staircase
- Laminate Wood flooring / Large format Vitrified tiles for Master Bedroom
- Vitrified tiles in other bedrooms
- Ceramic Tiles in Servant’s Room
- Laminate Wood flooring for Gym
- Rustic Tiles or Anti-skid / Matt Finished Vitrified tiles for Balconies / Terraces Utilities
- Clay tiles/ Concrete tile(Ultra / Pavit / Concrete Pavers ) in Car parking area
- Concrete Tiles/ Concrete Pavers for Garden pathways
KITCHEN & UTILITY
- Vitrified tiles in Kitchen.
- Granite platform with bull-nose finish and dado over platform up to 600mm(2’0’’) height with Ceramic tile / Vitrified tile .Remaining walls smoothly finished with putty and painted in Plastic Emulsion paint.
- Stainless steel sink (double bowl, single drain) hot& cold sink mixer. Water inlet / outlet provision for Geyser and water purifier.
- Water outlet provision for washing machine in Utility area, Long body bib cock in Utility area and servant’s toilet.
- Main Door: Hard wood Door frame with Teak veneered & Teak veneered finished Shutter with melamine polished with good quality hinges, lock, handle and security eye.
- Living/Dining Bal. and Bed Room Balcony Doors: Glazed windows, heavy gauged, UPVC/Aluminum frames with sliding/hinged shutters with mosquito mesh.
- Bedroom, Kitchen & Other Rooms: Engineered/solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer skin on both sides, framing in solid/engineered wood rails and stiles, tubular chip board infill, Melamine polished with good quality hinges, lock and handle.
- Toilet Door: Engineered / Solid wood door frame finished with paint/melamine polish with a shutter of tubular chipboard infill laminated on the outside with Veneer on MDF/PLYWOOD finished with Melamine polish and HPL (High Pressure laminate) on the inside and over MDF/PLYWOOD board withan internal framing of softwood stiles and rails and good quality hinges lockset
- Upto7’0’’ height colored glazed / matt finish designer tiles
- The dado over all walls with ceramic tile up to 4’0’’ height in servant’s toilet.
- Anti-skid / Matt Finished Ceramic designer tiles in Toilets
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles for Servant’s Toilets
- CP Fittings-Sanitary Fittings: Jaguar / Kohler / Grohe premium quality or equivalent Hindware/ Roca / American Standards premium quality or equivalent
- Master Bedroom Toilet: Shower area with head rose / rain shower, wall mixer/diverter.Granite/marble counter with wash basin, bottle trap, hot and cold mixer. Wall mounted EWC, it includes slow close seat cover, flush valve (button type)/ Concealed cistern and health faucet.Plumbing line for Geyser inlet & outlet provision
- Other Toilets: Shower area with head rose, wall mixer / diverter. Granite / marble counter wash basin,with bottle trap & pillar cock.Wall mounted EWC, it includes seat cover, flush valve (button type)/ Concealed cistern and health faucet. Plumbing line for Geyser inlet & outlet provision.
- Heavy gauged, UPVC / Aluminum frames with glazed, sliding/hinged shutters with mosquito mesh and optional M.S.Grills VENTILATORS
- Heavy gauged, UPVC/Aluminum frames with glazed, louvered/hinged/fixed shutters with provision for exhaust.
BALCONY RAILINGS & STAIRCASE HANDRAILS
- MS Railings as per Architects design.
WALLS & PAINTING
- All Interior walls faces: Plastered, smoothly Finished with putty and painted in Plastic Emulsion / Acrylic Emulsion
- Exterior Fascia of Building: Plastered and painted with Acrylic Exterior Emulsion and textured surfaces in selective places as per Architect’s design.
- Ceilings: Gypsum plaster board or on concrete plastered smoothly finished with Putty and painted with OBD. Subject to design, some areas of suspended ceilings with grid tiles.
- Best quality cables / wiring through PVC conduits concealed in walls and Ceilings.
- Light points, Fan Points, exhaust points, Power points, Call Bell point, Geyser points,TV and Telephone points provided.
- AC point in all Bedrooms and living/dining area with dummy point in family area
- The electrical room if required will have panel boards, meters, etc. as per KPTCL norms.
- Each A-Type unit to have 7500 Watts and B,C,D-Type units to have 6000 Watts KPTCL power supply.
- Solar water heating 100litres on roof serving some bathrooms
- FTTH: FTTH based Broadband / ipTV / VoD / Surveillance.
TELEVISION, TELEPHONE & DATA POINTS
- TV, Telephone, Data point in all the Bedrooms & TV, Telephone, Intercom point.
- Provision for cable TV connection in the Living/Dining
- 100% Back up for common area lighting, pumps, and Each unit to have 4000 Watts. All villas to be fitted with ELCB on incoming power supply.
SECURITY SYSTEM & INTER COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- Panic Button in Master Bedroom and Dining Gas leak detectors in kitchens, CCTV coverage of mainroads and key areas to dedicated display in security hut
- Inter-communication facility from each Unit to security cabin at main gate.
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Master Plan
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|Type A – 50×60||3882 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|Type A – 50×60||3939 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|Type B – 40×60||3333 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|Type C – 30×60||2772 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|Type D – 30×50||2611 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Accessibility and Key distances
- Location – Off Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Puravankara The Sound of Water is being launched off Bannerghatta Road. The area is well known for offices like Honeywell, reputed educational institutions like the IIM and hospitals like the Apollo and Fortis.
Bannerghatta Road is connected to all major localities of South Bangalore like MG Road, Jayanagar, Shivajinagar, JP Nagar, Banashankari, Kanakpura Road and Bannerghatta. The project lies in close proximity to the NICE Ring, which enhances its connectivity to Mysore Road, Kanakpura Road, Tumkur and Electronics City.
Some of the key distances from Puravankara The Sound of Water are mentioned below:
- NICE Ring Road : 2 km
- Bangalore City Junction Railway Station : 18km
- MG Road : 13.7km
- Bengaluru Airport : 49.5km
- Ryan International School : 4.4km
- T John College : 850m
- PSBB Learning Leadership Academy : 2.8km
- Fortis Hospital : 4.3km
- Apollo Hospital : 10.6km
- Sri Jayadeva Institute Of Cardiology : 7km
- Gopalan Innovation Mall : 6.7km
- Cafe Coffee Day – Shoppers Stop : 7.4km
- Royal Meenakshi Mall (Cinepolis) : 2.2km
- Confident Cascade Resort : 4.3km
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Floor Plan
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Neighborhood
- Nearby Schools – Within 2 km(Ramamanohar Lohia College Of Law, Podar International School, ITM Institute of Hotel Management and many more)
- Nearby Hospitals – Within 5 km(Apollo Hospitals, Fortis Hospital, NU Hospitals and many more)
- Nearby Workplaces – Within 7 km(HCL Technologies Limited, Reach Technologies, Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd, Sonata Software Ltd and many more)
- Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants – All within 2 km
Puravankara The Sound of Water – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
Puravankara The Sound of Water – About Builder
Puravankara has shown a tremendous growth rate, since its inception in the year 1975. Virtues like quality, uncompromising values, transparency in business operations, customer-centricity and robust engineering, and transparency in business operations have helped the company become one of the most preferred brands in South India.
Skylines of major metropolitan cities like Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mysore and Kochi have been shaped by the stylish and contemporary projects by the firm. The company has also successfully completed projects abroad, in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Columbia.
Puravankara is an ISO 9001 certified company and has to its credit a large number of testimonials, awards and recognitions, which include the DA2+ rating by CRISIL. Thirty-six projects have been completed till date by the company, across the residential and commercial sectors, spanning more than 7.60 million square feet. Within the next decade, an additional 88 million square feet would be covered by the company through its 29 projects that are in the pipeline.
Reader’s please share your opinion about this project.