Prestige Song of the South is another luxurious residential enclave by Prestige Group of Properties. Song of South is strategically situated at Begur, off Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, an emerging realty hub in Bangalore.
Explicitly located Begur, Bannerghatta Road, Prestige Song of the South Bangalore comprises 16 Towers. Tower will come-up with G+20, G+15 and G+17 floors offering 1bHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK and 4BHK spacious residential dwellings. The size of the abode ranging from 644 sq. ft. to 2462 sq. ft with 3 sided open space, which are specifically designed according to the guidelines of Vastu.
The location of the project is enabled with an excellent connectivity to all the major corner of the city. Prestige Song of the South location is surrounded with a beautiful lake and a 30 ft hill with ample of greenery makes it one of the ideal locations to have a residence. Presence of hill and water bodies in the project surrounding makes the environment more pleasant.
Prestige Song of the South Begur is spread over an area about 33 acres of wide land with 75% open area. The 200 mtr Grand entrance of the project gives a warm welcome to its inhabitants. 25000 sqft clubhouse of Song of the South offers 4 party halls and other recreational facilities to its dwellers.
The accomplished architectonics in this project is being done by the most modern technologies.Prestige Song of the South Review, Bangalore is proud to offer trendsetting and first of its classy amenities. The constriction work is being handled by L&T constructions and MIVAN technology is used. Hence the project is considered to be the most admirable address to each its residents. This Residential unit will be filled with a wide range of facilities suitable for all generations and one can experience the feel of living.
Prestige Song of the South is blended with tranquil location and trendsetting facilities. The location of the residence keeps you away from the busy life of the city. Spacious and well ventilated residential dwelling featured with all futuristic amenities and technologies.Song of the South is one of the carefully planned abode by Prestige Group, which is adorned with all the accelerating features, facilitating its residents to feel the exclusivity as well as character at every end.
Prestige Song of the South Location
Prestige Song of the South Review on Location – Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are areas favored for business improvement as they are near private catchments. Hardware City is one of the quick creating areas of the city. Gadgets City keeps on holding gigantic potential for further improvement as there is immense interest for mid-fragment private activities, particularly from the corporates working in organizations on the Hosur Road. Significant drivers for the advancement here have been the IT and Ites related advancements and the expanding interest for business space. Distinction Estates Projects Ltd. is property advancement and the leader organization of Prestige Group in South India. Razack Sattar established it in 1986, who imagined an example of overcoming adversity holding up to come to fruition in the Retail Business in 1956 itself. Since its arrangement in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects has become quickly to turn into one of South India’s heading Property Developers, helping shape the horizon over the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality divisions.
Notoriety Group has a few national and global recompenses in 11 different classes. Eminence has created a few private settlements and business spaces in Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Kochi, few among them are Prestige Shantiniketan, Prestige Golf shire, Prestige Acropolis, The Forum, The Forum Value, The Forum Vijaya and numerous others. Distinction Court on K.H. Street in Bangalore set the pace for the Group’s quick development, which now remains at in excess of 169 Completed Projects, crossing an aggregate created a range of in excess of 51.37 million square ft.According to Prestige Song of the South Review, it additionally has an alternate 65 progressing tasks including around 56.94 million square ft & 28 promising new ventures totaling 31.15 million square ft., which incorporate Apartment Enclaves, Shopping Malls and Corporate Structures, spread over all benefit classes.
Prestige Song of the South – RERA ACK NO: PR/KN/170729/000243
Prestige Song of the South – Amenities
- Badminton Court ( x2 )
- Children’s Play Area
- Health Club with Steam
- Indoor Games
- Kids Pool
- Library Space
- Mini Theatre
- Multipurpose Hall
- Outdoor Party Area
- Super Market Space
- Squash Court ( x2 )
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
Prestige Song of the South – Location Map
Prestige Song of the South – Price, Options Booking Amount and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4800/-
- Booking Amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK & 4 BHK residential apartments.
- Size – 644 Sq.Ft – 2462 Sq.Ft.
- Possession : June 2019.
Prestige Song of the South – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 33 Acres.
- Tower & Blocks – 16 Towers, across 7 Blocks.
- Total Units – 2,234 Apartments.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Prestige Song of the South – Project Specification
- RCC Framed Structure
- Cement Blocks for All Walls Wherever Applicable
- Elegant Ground Floor Lobby Flooring and Cladding in Granite/Marble
- Upper Floors Lobby Flooring in Vitrified Tiles and Lift Cladding in Marble/Granite
- All Lobby Walls partly in Texture Paint and Ceiling in OBD
- OBD Paint on Walls and Ceilings in Service Lobby and Service Staircases
- Suitable Size and Capacity Passenger and Service Lifts in Every Block
- Vitrified Tiles in the Foyer, Living, Dining, Corridors and all Bedrooms
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles in Balconies
- Ceramic/Vitrified Tiled Flooring and 2 Feet Ceramic Tile Dado over the Granite Counter
- Single Bowl Single Drain Steel Sink with Chrome Plated Tap
- Ceramic/Vitrified Tiled Flooring and Ceramic Tile Dado for the Utility
- Ceramic Tile Flooring and Dado in the Maid’s Room and Toilet
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles Flooring
- Ceramic Tiles on Walls up to the False Ceiling
- Granite Counter with Ceramic Wash Basin in the Master Toilet and Pedestal Wash Basins in Other Toilets
- All Toilets will have EWCs and Chrome Plated Fittings
- Chrome Plated Tap with Shower Mixer
- Geysers in all Toilets except the Maid’s Toilet
- Suspended Pipelines in Toilets concealed within the Grid False Ceiling
- Main Door – 8 Feet High Opening with Pre-Moulded Flush Shutter & Frame in Wood and Polish on Both Sides
- Internal Doors – 7 Feet High Opening with Wooden Frames and Flush Shutters
- External Doors – UPVC Frames and Sliding Shutters
- Windows – 3-Track UPVC Framed Windows with Clear Glass and Provision for Mosquito Mesh Shutters
- Enamel Painted, MS Designer Grills (For Ground Floor Apartments Only)
- Concealed Wiring with PVC Insulated Copper Wires and Modular Switches
- Sufficient Power Outlets and Light Points will be provided
- 3 KVA Power will be provided for 1 Bed and 1 Bed + Study Units
- 5 KVA Power will be provided for 2 Bed and 2 Bed + Study Units
- 8 KVA Power will be provided for 3 Bed and 3 Bed + Maid’s Room Units
- 10 KVA Power will be provided for 4 Bed Units
- Cable TV and Telephone Points provided in the Living Room and all Bedrooms
- Provision for Installation of Spilt AC in the Living Room and all Bedrooms
- ELCB and Individual Meters will be provided for all Apartments
- Cement Paint on External Walls
- OBD on Internal Walls and Ceilings
- Enamel Paint on all MS Railings
- Peripheral CCTV Coverage
Prestige Song of the South – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Prestige Song of the South – Location and Key Distances
- Location – Begur, off Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
- Distance from Railway Station – 18.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 48 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 13.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 10.9 Kms(Kanakapura Road Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 2 Kms(NICE Road)
Prestige Song of the South – Neighborhood
- BGS National Public School
- Fullinfaws College
- ST.Ann’S English Medium School
- Little Millennium
- Many more…
- Harshitha Medicals
- Fortis Hospital
- Jayashree Multi Speciality Hospital
- Apollo Hospitals
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Prestige Song of the South – Surrounding Developments
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT Buildings. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Prestige Song of the South – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Brand Value
Prestige Song of the South – FAQ’s
[faqs style=”toggle” filter=”prestige-song-of-the-south”]
Prestige Song of the South – About Builder
Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. is a property development and the flagship company of Prestige Group in South India. It was founded by Razack Sattar in 1986, who envisioned a success story waiting to take shape in the Retail Business in 1956 itself. Since its formation in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects has grown swiftly to become one of South India’s leading Property Developers, helping shape the skyline across the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality sectors.
Prestige has developed several residential colonies and commercial spaces in Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Kochi, few among them are Prestige Shantiniketan, Prestige Golfshire, Prestige Acropolis, The Forum, The Forum Value, The Forum Vijaya and many others. Prestige Court on K.H. Road in Bangalore set the pace for the Group’s rapid growth which now stands at over 169 Completed Projects spanning a total developed area of over 51.37 million sqft. It also has another 65 ongoing projects comprising around 56.94 million sqft & 28 upcoming projects totalling 31.15 million sqft., which include Apartment Enclaves, Shopping Malls and Corporate Structures, spread across all asset classes.
Prestige Group has several national and international awards in various categories:
- National Award for Marketing Excellence :
- Best In-House Magazine – Falcon News
- Award for Content Marketing
- Marketing Campaign of the Year 2016
- Dun & Bradstreet (Corporate Award)
- FIABCI World Prix D Excellence Awards
- Best Shopping Center – South Forum
- Asia Pacific Property Awards
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Prestige Pre launch Bangalore, Prestige Upcoming project, New launch projects in Bangalore by Prestige Group, Prestige Group, Prestige Song of the South, Prestige Song of the South Review, Prestige Song of the South Price, Prestige Song of the South address, Prestige Song of the South Bangalore, Prestige Song of the South floor plan, Prestige Song of the South Location,Upcoming Projects in Bangalore, Apartments for Sale in Bangalore, Pre Launch Projects in Bangalore.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.