Prestige Ferns Residency – A luxurious residential venture by Prestige Group situated on Harlur Street, off. Sarjapur Street, Bangalore. Prestige Ferns Residency is a beautiful private residential township by reputed real estate builder Prestige Group. The venture located just off Sarjapur Road at Bangalore, Ferns Residency residential apartments are near to everything you require and the location is convenient to all major locations of Bangalore.
Prestige Ferns Residency Bangalore is spread over an area of 25 acres of land with lots of open space and the project involves approximately 1300 apartments with all types of international facilities. The project is strategically designed in such a way that in each and every unit you can get maximum space for living. Brilliant cross ventilation planning that points sunlight into every corner of the apartment is really one of the wonderful and unique benefits of a lifestyle in this ‘Lush Green’ project.
Prestige asks you to come live the luxurious life in complete ease and splendor at the Prestige Ferns Residency. 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5 & 4 BHK units are developed to suit your requirements for convenience, comfort and a leisurely lifestyle. This residential project is south India’s one of the big township project.
Prestige Group New Launch Project is amazingly offering luxurious living and surrounding filled with happiness and love for your beloved ones which they deserve. Prestige Ferns Residency Harlur Road is providing all types of modern amenities. Floor plan of Prestige Ferns Residency would be a standard for perfect luxurious lifestyle with attitude.
Prestige Ferns Residency – Amenities
- 24 Hr Power Back Up
- Club House
- Fire Alarm
- Indoor Games
- Maintenance Staff
- Party Hall
- Reserved Parking
- Servant Room
- Servants Toilet
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
Prestige Ferns Residency – Location Map
Prestige Ferns Residency – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5800 Rs. Booking amount – 3 Lakhs onwards
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK, 3.5 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 1174 Sq Ft to 2597 Sq Ft
- Project Status: Occupancy Certificate Received.
Prestige Ferns Residency – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 25 Acres.
- Total Units – 1200.
- Total Open Space – 70%.
Prestige Ferns Residency – Project Specification
- RCC Framed Structure.
- Cement Blocks for all Walls.
- Ground Floor – Elegant Lobby Flooring and Cladding In Granite/Marble.
- Upper Floors – Lobby Flooring in Vitrified Tiles and Lift Cladding in Marble/Granite.
- All Lobby Walls in Texture Paint and Ceilings in OBD.
- Service Staircase and Service Lobby in Kota with OBD Paint on Walls.
- Passenger and Service Lifts of Suitable Capacity in Every Block.
- Vitrified Tiles in the Foyer, Living, Dining, Corridors and All Bedrooms.
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles in Balconies.
- Vitrified Tile Flooring.
- Ceramic Tile Dado for 2 Feet Over a Granite Counter.
- Chrome Plated Tap with Single Bowl, Single Drain Steel Sink.
- Vitrified Tile Flooring and Ceramic Dado in the Utility.
- Ceramic Tile Flooring and Dado for the Maid’s Room and Toilet.
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles for Flooring.
- Ceramic Tiles on Walls up to False Ceiling.
- Granite Counter with Ceramic Wash Basin in the Master Toilet and Pedestal Wash Basins in the other Toilets.
- EWCs and Chrome Plated Fittings.
- Chrome Plated Tap with Shower Mixer.
- Geysers in All Toilets except the Maid’s Toilet.
- Suspended Pipelines in Toilets Concealed within the Grid False Ceiling.
- Main Door – 8 Feet High Opening with Pre-Moulded Flush Shutters and Frames in Wood (Polished on Both Sides).
- Other Internal Doors – 7 Feet with Wooden Frames and Flush Shutters.
External Doors & Windows
- Aluminium/UPVC Frames and Sliding Shutters for all External Doors.
- 3 Track Aluminium/UPVC Framed Windows with Clear Glass and Provision for Mosquito Mesh Shutters.
- MS Designer Grill, Enamel Painted for Ground Floor Apartments Only.
- Cement Paint on External Walls.
- OBD on Internal Walls and Ceilings.
- Enamel Paint on All Railings.
- All Electrical Wiring is Concealed and Uses PVC Isolated Copper Wires with Modular Switches.
- Sufficient Power Outlets and Light Points Provided For.
- 5 KVA Power will be provided for 2 & 2.5 BR Units.
- 8 KVA Power will be provided for 3 & 3.5 BR Units.
- 10 KVA Power will be provided for 4 BHK Units.
- TV and Telephone Points Provided in the Living Area and all Bedrooms.
- Split A/C Provision in Living and in All Bedrooms.
- ELCB and Individual Meters will be Provided for All Apartments
Prestige Ferns Residency – Master Plan
Prestige Ferns Residency – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1174 Sqft||68.09 Lacs||1421840|
|2 BHK||1197 Sqft||69.42 Lacs||1448520|
|2.5 BHK||1290 Sqft||74.82 Lacs||1556400|
|2.5 BHK||1303 Sqft||75.57 Lacs||1571480|
|3 BHK||1755 Sqft||101.79 Lacs||2095800|
|3 BHK||1749 Sqft||101.44 Lacs||2088840|
|3.5 BHK||2221 Sqft||128.81 Lacs||2636360|
|3.5 BHK||2240 Sqft||129.92 Lacs||2658400|
|4 BHK||2572 Sqft||156.89 Lacs||3197840|
|4 BHK||2592 Sqft||158.11 Lacs||3222240|
|4 BHK||2597 Sqft||158.42 Lacs||3228340|
|4 BHK||2569 Sqft||156.71 Lacs||3194180|
Prestige Ferns Residency – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Harlur road, off. Sarjapur road, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 19.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 51.7 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 5.3 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 13.7 Kms(Indiranagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 4.3 Kms(Bellandur / ORR)
Prestige Ferns Residency – Floor Plan
Prestige Ferns Residency – Surrounding Developments
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc. It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Prestige Ferns Residency – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Prestige Ferns Residency – FAQ’s
[faqs style=”toggle” filter=”prestige-ferns-residency”]
Prestige Ferns Residency – About Builder
Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. is a property development and the flagship company of Prestige Group in South India. It was founded by Razack Sattar in 1986, who envisioned a success story waiting to take shape in the Retail Business in 1956 itself. Since its formation in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects has grown swiftly to become one of South India’s leading Property Developers, helping shape the skyline across the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality sectors.
Prestige has developed several residential colonies and commercial spaces in Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Kochi, few among them are Prestige Shantiniketan, Prestige Golfshire, Prestige Acropolis, The Forum, The Forum Value, The Forum Vijaya and many others. Prestige Court on K.H. Road in Bangalore set the pace for the Group’s rapid growth which now stands at over 169 Completed Projects spanning a total developed area of over 51.37 million sqft. It also has another 65 ongoing projects comprising around 56.94 million sqft & 28 upcoming projects totalling 31.15 million sqft., which include Apartment Enclaves, Shopping Malls and Corporate Structures, spread across all asset classes.
Prestige Group has several national and international awards in various categories:
- National Award for Marketing Excellence :
- Best In-House Magazine – Falcon News
- Award for Content Marketing
- Marketing Campaign of the Year 2016
- Dun & Bradstreet (Corporate Award)
- FIABCI World Prix D Excellence Awards
- Best Shopping Center – South Forum
- Asia Pacific Property Awards
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Prestige Pre launch Bangalore, Prestige Upcoming project, New launch projects in Bangalore by Prestige Group, Prestige Group, Prestige Ferns Residency, Prestige Ferns Residency Review, Prestige Ferns Residency Price, Prestige Ferns Residency address, Prestige Ferns Residency Bangalore, Prestige Ferns Residency floor plan, Prestige Ferns Residency Location.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.