Pramuk MM Meridian – Amenities
- Spa and Sauna
- Meditation Hall
- Party Hall
- Sky Lounge
- Children Play Area
- Indoor Sports (Table Tennis, Billiards, Carom, Bridge, etc.)
- Two Swimming Pools (One at Ground Level and another Infinity Pool on the Terrace)
- Ample Car Parking
- Piped Gas
- 100% Power Back-up
- Round-the-clock Security
Pramuk MM Meridian – Location Map
Pramuk MM Meridian – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK(Duplex)
- Size – 2344 Sq Ft to 3540 Sq Ft
- Possession : Pre – launch
Pramuk MM Meridian – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – NA.
- Total Floors – Single Tower in G+25 floors
Pramuk MM Meridian – Project Specification
- RCC structure with block work / Wienerberger clay hollow block walls plastered, or concrete walls roof constructed using MIVAN technology
- 2-level basement car parking with entry and exit ramps – lower basement with mechanical stack parking and upper basement with single level car parking
- Living and dining areas – Imported marble flooring
- Bedrooms – Engineered wooden flooring / laminated wooden flooring
- Kitchen – Anti-skid vitrified flooring
- Balcony and toilet – Anti-skid ceramic tile / vitrified tile
- Toilet walls – Glazed ceramic / vitrified tile up to false ceiling height
- Ground floor / 1st floor entrance lobby – Imported marble / granite
- Upper floor, lobby area – Vitrified flooring
- Staircase – Granite
- Outside deck area – Outdoor concrete / ceramic tiles
- Terrace deck areas – Outdoor concrete / ceramic tiles
- Basement, 1 and 2 floors, ramps – Vacuum dewatered IPS floor
- All apartment doors – 8′.0 high
- Main door – 3′.6 wide
- Bedroom doors – 3′.3 wide
- Toilet doors – 2′.10 wide
- All frames and shutters are compressed engineered wood, melamine polished with superior quality hardware. Some Doorframes are seasoned hard wood with architrave, flush shutters with veneer polished and provided with superior quality hardware
- Powder coated aluminum windows, sliding and fixed in combination with mosquito mesh.
- Window lintel is 8′.0? high. Or Alternatively, Fenesta / UPVC-like windows
- Living to balcony, UPVC sliding door with mosquito mesh
- Ventilators in toilets – openable and louvered aluminum frame
- Ventilators will have provision for exhaust fan 06. Toilet fixtures:
- i:Counter top with granite
- ii:Duravit / Toto / Hindware or similar white-coloured sanitary fixtures
- iii:Grohe / Hans Grohe / Kohler or similar C P fittings, basin mixer taps, single lever showers
- Granite counter top with S.S. sink with drain board, glazed ceramic tiles up to 2′.0? above counter. Provision for washing machine, adequate heating points and provision for geyser in kitchen
- Internal walls and ceilings – plastic emulsion paint
- External paint – superior quality cement paint / textured paint
- Enamel paint / polish for iron works.
- All concealed conduits with superior quality wires and cable like Finolex
- Switches of superior quality
- Adequate electrical points in all rooms with MCBs and one ELCB
- each 3 BHK flat will be provided with 7 KVA power supply, 4BHK flat will be provided with 10 KVA power supply
- AC provision for all bedrooms -100% DG power supply with energy meter for consumption (Both BESCOM power and for DG power)
- Telephone / cable TV point in bedrooms and in living room
- Common antenna with provision for multi-channel service providers
- Glass with stainless steel railings.
COMMON SPECIFICATION FOR THE BUILDING:
- Fire suppression system
- Solid waste disposal
- Reticulated gas supply
- Water supply
- Swimming pools
- Sports area
- Hotel like entrance lobby
- Party hall
- Security system
Pramuk MM Meridian – Master Plan
Pramuk MM Meridian – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Kr Road, Jayanagar 7th Block, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 39.9 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 7.7 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 1 Kms(Jayanagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 2.4 Kms(ORR)
Pramuk MM Meridian – Floor Plan
Pramuk MM Meridian – Neighborhood
- Sri Kumaran Public School
- Vijaya High School
- J S S Educational Institutions
- Bangalore International Academy
- Sri Aurobindo Memorial School
- Holy Saint Public School
- Many more…
- Nethradhama Superspeciality Eye Hospital
- Shathayu Ayurveda Wellness Centre
- Oxford Hospital
- Orthopaedic centre and Hospital
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Pramuk MM Meridian – Surrounding Developments
Good connectivity, proximity to workplaces and social infrastructure are pushing demand and leading to the development of more residential property options on Kanakapura road.
Being the centre of the South, the Kanakapura Road has witnessed extensive residential development, expanding outwards to cater to the demand from an increasing working population in the IT belts around. Proximity to established residential locations, good infrastructure and connectivity, and a good range of options for occupiers, are leading to Kanakapura Road emerging as new residential hotspots.
Kanakapura Road, once the backyard of nature, is today a concrete jungle. The approximately 27km stretch that starts from Majestic, leads up to Kanakapura town. Previously known as Kanakanahalli Road, the area was said to be a forest. But from days – when only bullock carts were seen and two buses plied – to emerging as a prime locality in South Bangalore, the road has undergone a rapid change. Today it is the preferred destination of not just popular builders but also industrialists, hoteliers and artists.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990’s. With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Vaikunta Hill, off Kanakapura Road, gives a bird’s-eye view of the future of Bangalore South. The hillock provides not only a 360-degree view of all of Bangalore but also the trajectory the development of the city will take in the coming years. Kanakapura Road witnessed the launch of several residential projects which can be attributed to the availability of land in the region.
The 28-acre hillock, on Kanakapura Road and very close to Konanakunte Cross, will be at the heart of the path-breaking changes the city will witness. Iskcon, which bought the 28-acre hillock for Rs 23 crore at a public auction, is building what it says is a Disneyland-like 4D technology driven Krishna Lila Park and will transform the tourist potential of Bangalore, Karnataka and India. The construction work on the theme park is begun in mid-2012 and gets completed by 2016-17. The neighborhood will be hi-tech and socially alive and engaging.
Vaikunta Hill is expected to spur massive residential apartment projects and villas in the range of 3-10 km. Kanakapura Road is set to become the hot destination from 2012 onwards as development is still now concentrated in the Yelahanka, Whitefield, Sarjapura regions. Kanakapura Road and beyond is virgin area in a sense and will see far more residential development than office space development, followed by retail and commercial development. Owing to the arrival of a massive tourist hub, property prices in and around Kanakapura Road area are bound to shoot up in the next five years. An acre of land in the area is running at Rs 9-10 crore. Expect a 10% to 15% rise in these prices in the next five years. The location of Metro Cash and Carry on Kanakapura Road is attributed to the presence of wealthy families in the area and the vastly spread small retail network in the area.
Housing activity along Kanakapura Road is expected to rapidly expand with the arrival of Metro Rail network. The line will reach Konanakunte, which will be connected to Majestic, which, in turn, is connected to M G Road. With commercial and residential rentals not too much in demand now, the onus is on purchase. Apartments are in the Rs 3,000 to Rs 3,500 per sq ft bracket. If you look in the first sector of Kanakapura, homes more than 15 years old that come onto the market can go for around Rs 8,000 per sq ft. Newer apartments are around Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000 per sq ft and those on resale Rs 5,000 per sq ft. For those looking a little ahead in the second stretch, you will find a lot of budget housing and the apartments here will be in the price range of Rs 3000 per sq ft. The enhanced focus on connectivity and timely completion of the on-going infrastructure projects would provide further impetus for this micro market to evolve into a residential hub.
The affordable land prices and availability of Cauvery water are the two major factors which have prompted major residential developers like Sobha, Nitesh, Brigade, Concorde, etc to establish their projects in this micro market. It is a preferred destination by those employed in Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road.
Kanakapura Road originates in the city at Krishna Rao Park in Basavanagudi. Is close to J P Nagar, Banashankari, Jayanagar Is 16-18 kms from M G Road, Vidhana Soudha Metro rail is being built on Kanakapura Road till Konankunte Cross. The road cuts through Vasanthapura and Konanakunte ward.
Kanakapura road is just a stone’s throw away from the NICE Road and close to the proposed Metro station, which are the fastest ways into the CBD. Kanakapura Road being well-connected to Bannerghatta Road, Electronics City and Mysore Road, has also been hailed as South Bangalore’s new corridor of growth. With major IT hubs, hospitals and educational institutions being within comfortable reach and easy accessibility, Kanakapura Road is attracting investors in this locale.
Kanakapura Road is easily connected to the well-known Art of Living ashram and is a few minutes away from NICE Road that will transport you to the city centre in minutes. It is the perfect alternative to now unaffordable South Bangalore neighborhoods like Banashankari, J P Nagar and Jayanagar.
Pramuk MM Meridian – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Pramuk MM Meridian – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.