Orchid Footprints(NorthView) by Goyal & Co is one of the popular residential developments in off Thanisandra Bangalore, just close proximity with the hotbed of IT industry. It is among the upcoming projects of Goyal & Co. It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to be a part of project Orchid Footprints a Residential Apartment, wherein one buys not only an apartment but an ambiance with all the unruffled elements of nature. It is a meticulously designed to allow maximum light and ventilation, at the same time ensuring breathtaking views for all types of apartments, with great emphasis on functionality. Equipped to meet varied requirements with 1 BHK/2 BHK, Club house comprising of gymnasium with class amenities and extensive landscape lawns etc.
Orchid Footprints – Amenities
- Entrance plaza with Security room
- Drop off plaza for each Block
- Mul>purpose Party Hall with Pantry
- Indoor Games Room
- Children’s play area
- Extensive landscaped lawns
- Jogging Track
- Swimming pool
- Club House comprising
- Ladies / Gents Change rooms
- Ladies / Gents Steam and
Orchid Footprints – Location Map
Orchid Footprints – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4200 Rs. Booking amount –Contact Us
- BHK Options – 1 BHK and 2 BHK
- Size – 763 Sq Ft to 1092 Sq Ft
- Possession : Mid 2016
Orchid Footprints – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 1 Acres.
- Total Units – 182.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Orchid Footprints – Project Specification
- Seismic Zone 2 compliant structure
- Solid Block Masonry
- Wall Finishing
- Internal Walls and Ceiling finished with Oil Bound Distemper
- External Walls painted with weather coat/weather shield
- Vitrified Tiles for complete flat
- Ceramic tiles for balconies and utility areas
- Lobbies with rustic/vitrified tiles
- staircase with polished
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Main doors with teak wood frames and finish flush doors
- Other doors with Sal wood frames with molded panel doors
- Powder coated aluminum/UPVC windows and balcony doors with plain glass in two tracks. Only three tracks in balconies
- Kitchen counter 20mm thick granite with single drain board
- cladding with ceramic tiles 2′ above the kitchen platform
- Ceramic tiles dado up to 7′ height
- grid false ceiling
- Polished granite counter with ceramic basin
- CP fitting of
- or equivalent
- EWC and ceramic basins of Cera or equivalent in all toilets
- 1BHK: 3KW KPTCL supply and 0.75KW DG backup
- 2BHK: 4KW KPTCL supply and 1KW DG backup
- 100% DG backup for pumps, lifts and common area
- CPVC line for water supply
- UPVC/PVC lines for soil, drainage and external lines
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Rainwater harvesting system
- automatic lifts for each tower
Orchid Footprints – Site Plan
Orchid Footprints – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|1 BHK||763 Sqft||32.04 Lacs||Contact us|
|2 BHK||1094 Sqft||45.94 Lacs||Contact us|
Orchid Footprints – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Off Thanisandra Road, bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 13.4 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 17 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 23.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 16 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 8 Kms(Hebbal /ORR)
Orchid Footprints – Floor Plan
Orchid Footprints – Surrounding Developments
The entry of several IT companies and MNCs in the north has led to increased activity in the residential market in the localities around Hebbal.
Hebbal: Hub of integrated development:
Key operational commercial options in the commercial real estate segment are two business parks located at the Hebbal-ORR junction. While the first is an integrated development with Special Economic Zone (SEZ) status, the second is a corporate campus comprising mixed-use development. The park has commercial office space, a concentration of biotech industries and a hospital as part of the campus. As for upcoming commercial spaces, an integrated development is under construction at Nagawara, with IT SEZ as well as commercial, retail and residential development. The office precinct will host an IT SEZ on around four million sqft and the planned commercial office space is about 1.10 million sq.ft. Another project with SEZ notification will have just over half a million sqft of commercial office space in the first phase. Over six other IT parks/commercial centers are coming up as part of integrated developments around Hebbal.
Prominent residential localities in the north are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, New Town Yelahanka and Jakkur.
Bellary Road connects Hebbal to the airport and the areas beyond. This location is close to the upcoming economic hubs in the north such as the Aerospace Park and the Hardware Park. These key initiatives house expansive units of large companies that are to be operational in the short to medium terms. Hebbal and Yelahanka, its strategic location between the airport and the Central Business District (CBD) of the city has established Hebbal as a high-end residential market. Thanisandra Road, Hennur Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity to Hebbal.
Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas. North Bangalore takes shape within the beautiful City of Bengaluru. In terms of Realty development, North Bangalore holds immense potential given its close proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport. Complemented by planned social and physical infrastructure, rest assured, North Bangalore is all set to be the next huge Commercio-residential hub of Bengaluru. Over the years, the city has expanded laterally.
The major IT players to 5 -star Hospitality Giants. Luxury Gated Communities are all opening up their shops as well. The icing on the cake would definitely be the completion of Namma Metro (Rapid Transit) that connects New Bangalore to the rest of the City. Life indeed is all about staying connected to the world and your loved ones. Guaranteed Capital Appreciation coupled with rapid growth in physical and social infrastructure adds zing to the City as an investment destination.
Complemented by its fast developing neighborhood and its connectivity to life essentials such as Hospitals, Schools, Colleges and Entertainment Hubs, Hebbal could very well be compared to its upscale counterparts in other parts of the Country. Increase in FAR along the Metro route, besides the corridor’s good connectivity and proximity to the Central Business District (CBD) locations, and airport, will accentuate both commercial and residential development in the location. Additionally, with significant land parcels available along the route for redevelopment, developments in the commercial segment are likely to get a boost.
North Bangalore is considered a ‘new Bangalore’, with a number of new SEZ projects and tech parks being proposed and under construction. Corporates are considering the north either as a long-term strategic location, a built-to suit campus location or for their consolidation plans. Knowledge – based industries and the key knowledge sectors which dominate the city’s economy – IT/ITeS and biotech. Most of the occupiers in the two prominent business parks here represent these two sectors.
IT and corporate houses are considering north Bangalore as a preferred destination. Most of the IT/ITeS clients evaluating the region for fresh commercial spaces are either seeking consolidation options or have long term occupancy plans.
Orchid Footprints – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Orchid Footprints – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.