Embassy Grove is a residential project located on a 7.93 acre property off Old Airport Road, Bangalore. Embassy Grove faces the renowned Karnataka Golf Association (KGA) golf course. A number of amenities including a five star hotel, hospital, restaurants, schools and parks, are all within a one km radius of this location.
The project comprises 106 four bedroom villaments, which range in size from 4,500 sft. to 5,500 sft. The living areas within the apartment blocks offer clear views to the golf course and the coconut grove. Car parking is provided on stilts and in the basement with direct entry under each block to reduce traffic circulation within the development.
Embassy Grove will have a range of facilities including a clubhouse, fitness centre, sports facilities and swimming pool. A clubhouse spread over one acre, is proposed to be developed adjacent to Embassy Grove where preferential memberships will be available to the owners of Embassy Grove.
Embassy Grove – Amenities
- Each villament is provided with a private pool and wooden deck
- Jogging Track
- Children’s Play Area Arrival Plaza
- Private Garden
- Viewing Deck
- Pavilion with water fountain / seating
- Landscape plaza
- Tot lot
- Clubhouse (gym+helth club)
- Super market and outdoor café
- Party deck
Embassy Grove – Location Map
Embassy Grove – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 15050 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 4 BHK
- Size – 4500 Sq Ft to 5500 Sq Ft
- Possession : May – 2016
Embassy Grove – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 7.93 Acres.
- Total Units – 106.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Embassy Grove – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure building
- Concrete solid block masonry (Internal/external)
- Swimming pool at all villaments in ground and terrace (as indicated in the drawing).
- Three Car parks per duplex villament and four car parks per triplex villament
- Ample visitor’s car parks
- Italian marble cladding for lobby, staircases treads & landing and skirting & flooring in engineered wood
- Gyp board false ceiling and concealed lighting for lift lobby areas
- All internal walls are plastered with lime rendering
- Interior: Plastic Emulsion for internal walls and ceilings
- Exterior: Water resistant texture paint
- Granite chips cladding / butchwork for partition walls between villaments
- Sloped roof finish with shingles
- Louvres and pergolas in wooden finish
- Italian Marble throughout
- Decks of swimming pool in engineered wood flooring
- Ceramic tiles in master bedroom toilets and bisazza tiles on the wall up to false ceiling
- All other toilets will have high quality vitrified tile for flooring and cladding upto false ceiling
- Basement flooring in concrete paver blocks
- Ceramic tiles 100mm high skirting for all Balconies / terrace
Toilet: Fitting and Accessories
- Waterclosets: All bathrooms provided with wall hung EWC of Duravit / Kohler or eqv make
- Free standing bathtub and shower enclosures in all Master Bathroom and regular bathtub in children’s bedroom. Shower enclosures in all the other bathrooms
- Hot and cold mixer Grohe / Kohler make or equivalent for shower and Basin Mixer for washbasin in toilets
- Solar and heat pump considered
- CP fittings of superior range like Grohe / Kohler or equivalent in Master Toilets / Other toilets and Kitchen / Utility
- Glass doors/partition will be provided for all shower areas
- Dadoing up to False ceiling level – (with 100mm sunk in the slab, all the pipes will be hung below the ceiling)
- Under counter washbasin with mirror in all toilets
- CPVC Plumbing system (Pressure tested)
- Hydro pneumatic system for all villaments toilets to have sufficient water pressure
- Water treatment plant
Doors and Windows
- Entrance doors – 7’6″ high opening with frame and 4’0″ wide paneled single shutter in Teak Wood and iron mongeries
- Internal doors – All bedroom doors are 7’6″ height and 3’6″ wide and toilet doors 7 ‘6″ height and 2’8″ wide with solid wood frame, solid flush core with veneer finish of teak wood or equivalent and iron mongeries
- All flush shutters will feature wood veneer. Internal door shutters will feature matt melamine finish and exposed window shutters will feature polyurethane coating
- External windows/ sliding doors : All external sliding door /window frames and shutter in teak/equivalent hardwood
- Engineered quartz for kitchen counter top in ‘U’ & ‘L’ shape
- Flooring are of vitrified tiles and dado above the counters are of ceramic tile above counters
- Fitted kitchen featuring hob and hood, floor and wall mounted cabinets with pull out systems. Appliances include dish washer, refrigerator, microwave and oven
- Stainless steel sink of Franke/ Nirali / Eqv.
- Piped gas supply into kitchen with individual meters
- Utility & maid room with ceramic tile flooring and dado
- All units will have VRF A/C units (indoor & outdoor) of superior brands like Daikin, Bluestar, LG, Samsung or equivalent in Master bedroom, Living / Dining Room & for all other bedrooms with power points
- VRF air conditioning system with zoning- blower units in the living, family and bedrooms
Telephone and Data Connection
- TV outlets in all Bedrooms, Living Room, Family Room, Drawing Room & Servants Rooms
- Telephone Point in all Bedroom, Living Room, Family Room and toilets
- Broadband connection and intercom facility for each villa to Security Room, Club House and other villaments
- Provision network of Cable TV will be provided with a centralized control room at a convenient location
- Telephone points provided in the living, dining and all bedrooms.
- Power – 18 KVA for the villaments
- Concealed wiring with PVC insulated copper wires and modular switches
- Sufficient power outlets and light points provided
- MRL Passenger lift of OTIS / Schindler / Kone or equivalent make
- One 8-passenger automatic MRL passenger elevator with designer stainless steel car interiors in all blocks of OTIS / Schindler / Kone or equivalent make
- Sprinklers in Basement
- Fire Fighting System in each Lobby and external yard hydrants
- For all common services and units 100% backup provided
- Back up Generator (100 % Power back up with automatic change over switches)
Embassy Grove – Master Plan
Embassy Grove – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|4BHK+4T||4300 Sqft||647.15 Lacs||Contact us|
Embassy Grove – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Off old Airport Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 5.9 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 11.7 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 43.7 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 3.8 Kms(Indira Nagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 7 Kms(KR Puram / ORR)
Embassy Grove – Unit Plan
Embassy Grove – Surrounding Developments
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Embassy Grove – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Embassy Grove – About Builder
Embassy Property Developments Private Limited commenced operations in 1993. Together with our promoters we have 28 years of experience in real estate development. Embassy has an extensive land bank across the country and has developed close to 30 million square feet of prime commercial, residential and retail space as of March 2012. We also have international operations in Malaysia and Serbia. Our portfolio of real estate developments spans the commercial, residential, retail and hospitality segments of the real estate industry.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.