Open your mind and your senses to a wonderful new sense of community living. A home lay out in accordance with the ancient science of Vastu Shastra. Specifications to reflect your status, recreation facilities to lift your spirits, amenities to elevate your senses, and a temple to fulfill your spiritual zeal.
Experience the many nuances of harmony in a lifestyle destination like no other. Conceived and created to imbue its residents with a spirit of happiness that encompasses both physical contentment and spiritual fulfillment.
Akshardham’s positive design is not confined to its interiors; there’s a place for everything and everything has a specific space here. The layout and orientation of the entire project assigns the optimal location for each amenity according to scientific principles; thus, each amenity is positioned depending on the nature of the activity, be it meditation, sports or leisure.
Located in the vicinity of Gultekdi Market Yard, in the heart of the city, but not too close to be disturbed by its perennial clamor, Akshardham a sanctuary of serenity. A multiplicity of main-streets and arterial roads link it with the entire city, and provide easy access to every modern convenience, is shopping, entertainment, leisure, education or healthcare.
Mittal Akshardham – Amenities
- Basketball court
- Club house with indoor games
- Health club
- Children’s play park
- Senior citizen area
- Party lawn
- Yoga & Meditation area
- Swimming pool with pool deck
- Kids Pool
- Designer entrance gate
- Grand entrance lobby with atrium
- Space for visitors parking
- Street light with CFL fittings
- Timer circuits for all common electrical points
- Generator backup for all common areas & lifts
- Internal cement concrete / paved road
- Provision of servant’s toilet at parking level
- CCTV Provision within the society
- Security cabin with common light controls
- Firefighting systems
- Society Office
- Powder Coated Letter box
- Name plate on main door
- Private terraces
- Entrance porch Rainwater Harvesting
- Lighting Arrestor for each building
- Sky Park
Mittal Akshardham – Location Map
Mittal Akshardham – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 1BHK & 2BHK
- Size –683 Sq. Ft. – 1076 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : September, 2016
Mittal Akshardham – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 3 Acres.
- No of Floor –12.
- Total Units – 176.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Mittal Akshardham – Project Specification
Structure & Masonry
- RCC Frame structure
- 6″ thick external and internal walls
- Double coat Sand faced plaster for external wall
- Gypsum finished Internal Walls.
- 800 x 800 vitrified flooring in entire flat
- Wooden Finish rustic flooring in terraces.
- Antiskid flooring for toilets and dry terraces
- Adequate electrical points
- Electrical provision for split A/C in Master bedroom.
- Concealed copper wiring with Legrand / Schneider or equivalent make switches.
- Fire retardant wires of Finolex / Polycab or equivalent make.
- Miniature circuit breaker (MCB)
- Earth leakage circuit breaker (ELCB)
- Telephone point in living
- Satellite TV Set top box for each flat in living room
- Inverter provision for each flat
- Granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink
- Glazed tile dado up to lintel level
- Provision for washing machine in dry Terrace (Electrical and Plumbing)
- Provision for Exhaust fan
- Provision for Water Purifier
- Provision for Mixer and Microwave on Kitchen Platform
- Separate Connections for drinking and use water.
- Chrome plated bath fittings of Jaguar or equivalent make
- Hot and cold mixer in each bathroom
- Designer joint free tiles up to lintel level in all toilets and bathrooms
- Concealed plumbing
- Anti skid ceramic flooring
- Provision for Water Boiler
- Anti-cockroach Traps in all toilets
- Designer common Basin
- Solar Water System in one bathroom
Doors And Door Frames
- Good quality SS finish fittings for the main & internal door
- Double notch plywood door frames for the Main Door
- Natural Stone Threshold for all Main Doors
- Single notch plywood door frames for internal doors
- Both side laminated, flushed main & all internal doors
- Black Granite Door frames for all toilet door
- UPVC windows with Mosquito net
- Oil painted M.S. Safety grills
- Marble sills for all windows
- External semi acrylic paint
- Internal paint: Acrylic emulsion paint
- SS finished V3F lifts with Generator back up
Mittal Akshardham – Master Plan
Mittal Akshardham – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size(sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|1BHK||683 – 702 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|2BHK||968 – 1076 sq.ft||Contact us||Contact us|
Mittal Akshardham – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Marketyard Hills, Kondhwa, Pune
- Distance from Railway Station – 10 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 10.8Kms
Mittal Akshardham – Neighborhood
- Sinhgad Spring Dale Public School
- VIBGYOR High School – NIBM
- Rosary International School
- Muktangan English School & Jr. College
- Mansukhbhai Kothari National School
- Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital
- Ace Hospital
- Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital
- Bharati Hospital
- MH CTC
- Gokhale Hospital
- Lifeline Hospital
Mittal Akshardham – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Railway stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Mittal Akshardham – About Builder
Mittal Brothers, the brainchild of Mr. Dwarka Prasad Mittal was created with a mission to deliver beyond promise. Flourishing on the strong foundation of quality, trust and commitment Mittal Brothers has built its indisputable repute in both the national as well as the international market.
The Group stands strong on the following corporate philosophies:
Mission-“Delivering Beyond Promise”. With a rich legacy, we have developed an in depth understanding of customer needs, which is why we deliver far beyond what they expect. We have made it our mission to delight our customers, rather than merely satisfying their requirements. And this we achieve by delivering far more than what we promise.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.