The city of Pune is growing steadily every day, in all directions. The east has its own cosmopolitan charm, while the west showcases the culture of old Pune. Then why should an aspirational home buyer be made to choose between the two, when the real desire is to enjoy the best of both at the same time. Guardian Developers is set to deliver an address that transforms this desire into reality. Where? Right at the centre of central Pune! Welcome to Cityscapes near P. L. Deshpande Garden, central Pune’s centre of attraction. With a living in high rise residential towers, Cityscapes offers 2 and 3 BHK Contemporary Apartments.
Guardian Cityscapes – Amenities
These days, a home is not just about the address and the connectivity. It needs something more. The amenity spaces at Cityscapes take care of this desire, for all age groups.
- Children’s play area
- Indoor games
- Senior citizens’ plaza
- Swimming pool with changing room
- Performance deck
Guardian Cityscapes – Location Map
Guardian Cityscapes – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK Apartment.
- Size – NA.
- Possession : NA.
Guardian Cityscapes – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 5 Acres.
- No Of Floor – NA.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Guardian Cityscapes – Project Specification
- RCC: Earthquake-resistant framed structure Brickwork
- External wall: 6” thick AAC concrete blockwork
- Internal wall: 9’’/6’’/4” thick brick/blockwork Plaster
- External wall: Sand faced plaster
- Internal wall: Gypsum finished
Flooring and Tiling
- Internal Flooring: Vitrified ceramic tiles
- Toilets: Floor – Ceramic tiles and
- Dado – Ceramic tiles up to lintel level
- Terrace: Ceramic tiles
- Staircase: Natural stone/tiles
- Parking: Paving blocks/Trimix
- Window sills: Granite
- Main door: Both side laminate finish with good quality fittings
- Bedroom doors: Both side laminate finish and good quality fittings
- Terrace: Powder-coated aluminum sliding with mosquito mesh
- Toilet doors: Granite door frames with laminated flush door
- Type: Powder-coated aluminum sliding windows with mosquito mesh
- Safety: MS safety grill fitted internally Kitchen
- Kitchen trolleys: Standard modular kitchen with chimney
- Dado: Glazed tiles up to 2 ft. above the platform Provision for water purifier
- Type: Plumbing in CPVC/ UPVC pipelines Painting
- Interior: Acrylic emulsion or equivalent
- Exterior: Apex or equivalent Toilet
- Sanitary: White sanitary fittings
- CP fittings: Toilets – Hot-Cold single lever diverter for shower
- Solar Water Heater: Limited hot water supply by solar heater system at one location Provision for plumbing and power point for water boiler
- Wiring: Concealed with required main circuit breakers
- TV point: In living room and master bedroom
- Telephone point: In living room
- Switches: ISI approved standard quality
- Backup: DG backup for one light point and one fan point
- Exhaust Fan: Provision in kitchen and toilets
Power points for
- Kitchen – Fridge and Oven
- All Bedrooms- AC power point only
- Dry Terrace – Washing machine
- All Toilets – Boiler
- Branded automatic lifts including one service lift per building
- Standby Arrangement: Generator backup
- Video door phone with intercom facility
- Dish antenna: Provision for common dish antenna facility
- Name plates: Laminated name plates for each flat
- Letterbox: For each flat at a common location
Guardian Cityscapes – Master Plan
Guardian Cityscapes – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size(sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2BHK||NA||Contact us||Contact us|
|3BHK||NA||Contact us||Contact us|
GUARDIAN CITYSCAPES- Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Sinhagad Road, Pune
- Distance from Railway Station – 8.0 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 16.0 Kms
Guardian Cityscapes - Floor Plan
Guardian Cityscapes - Neighbourhood
- Sevasadan English Medium School
- Abhinava Vidyalaya English Medium Primary School
- SSRVM Art Of Living School
- Rosary School
- Global Hospital
- Mangeshkar Hospital
- Sahara Hospital
- Sahyadri Hospital
- Poona Hospital
Guardian Cityscapes - Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Guardian Cityscapes - About Builder
In 1991, Mr. Manish Sabade founded the Guardian Construction and Development business (then known as Chintamani Constructions) with projects in the industrial development sector.
With unwavering determination and persistence the company grew steadily establishing strong credentials in industrial contracting and forayed into residential development rapidly.
Empowered with the ambition and vision of Mr. Manish Sabade, Guardian continued its growth in the construction and development industry and simultaneously launched another division, Guardian Holidays to cater to the growing travel and tourism market.
Since then, our passion for excellence and a firm commitment towards all stakeholders and the community at large, has led us to expand at a fast pace and to successfully diversify in varied areas such as Travel, Sports, Leisure and Entertainment.
Today, the unified Guardian Corporation stands proud, with established and growing divisions complemented with a high brand equity amongst all its stakeholders and markets.
Guardian Corporation is built on rock solid values of passion, persistence, exacting standards of quality and above all the highest degree of commitment and accountability. The strength of these values continues to take us high and wide into the skies of growth, expansion and profitability.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.