Capricorn Green Park, an I.G.B.C. Gold pre-certified project is centrally located in Kondhwa, One of Pune’s most rapidly developing cosmopolitan locales. The project is planned, designed and executed by world-renowned consultants who are known to deliver global standards of quality.
Capricorn Green Park showcases both style and smart designing, because:
- Each tower is thoughtfully designed to create a peaceful and private abode
- Glorious 5-star entrance lobby, designed for a superior sense of arrival
- Separate external driveway, thoughtfully planned drop-off points and a common basement for all towers
- Towers with only 3 apartments on every floor with 2 elevators and 2 staircases. It’s time to bid adieu to long waits and cramped elevator rides
- Preserving the land’s elevated contour enables better city views and pure air circulation in comparison to neighbouring projects
- Vastu compliant 2, 3.5 and 4.5 BHK Luxury Apartments open on all three sides with french windows, enabling clear views and better air circulation
- Fully-fitted modular kitchen with piped gas connection
- I.G.B.C. Gold pre-certified project, with clear title and approved by all major banks
- 66% open spaces of amenities and vehicle-free podium.
Capricorn Green Park – Amenities
- Rain water harvesting system
- Water treatment plant
- Organic waste management
- Solar energy
- STP treated waste water for gardening and flushing
- Storm water management
- I.G.B.C. Gold pre-certified project
- Centrally located in Kondhwa, One of Pune’s most rapidly developing cosmopolitan locales
- Earthquake resistance structure
- Clear title and approved by all major banks
Capricorn Green Park – Location Map
Capricorn Green Park – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – NA
- Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK ,3.5 BHK & 4.5 BHK
- Size – 1101 – 2041 sq. ft
- Possession :Dec 2017
Capricorn Green Park – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 3.50 Acres
- No Of Floor – 14
- No. Of Units – 135
- Total Open Space – 66% open spaces
Capricorn Green Park – Project Specification
- Earthquake Resistance
- Seismic zone 3 compliant RCC framed structure.
- Construction Details
- Autoclaved aerated concrete block masonry.
- Clear Height
- Floor to ceiling – 9’2” clear height.
- Internal Walls
- Smooth gypsum evenly finished walls.
- Ceiling Cornices
- Provision to cover fire sprinkler pipes.
- Artificial Satuario finish designer tiles.
- Utility, Balcony & Private Terrace
- Anti-skid flooring.
- Ground & Typical Floor Lobby
- Good quality vitrified tiles.
- Internals – Artificial Satuario finish designer tiles.
- Utility, Balcony & Private Terrace – Anti-skid flooring.
- Ground & Typical Floor Lobby – Good quality vitrified tiles.
Capricorn Green Park – Master Plan
Capricorn Green Park – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size(sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1101 – 1196 sq.ft||86L – 92L||Contact us|
|3.5 BHK||1600 – 1658 sq.ft||1.21Cr – 1.25Cr||Contact us|
|4.5 BHK||2041 sq.ft||1.50Cr||Contact us|
Capricorn Green Park – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location –Kondhwa, Pune
- Distance from Railway Station 8 kms
- Distance from Airport 15 kms
Capricorn Green Park – Floor Plan
Capricorn Green Park – Neighborhood
- MG Road: 10 Km
- Koregaon: 25 Minutes
- Pune – Mumbai Bypass: 10 Minutes
- Vibgyor International School and Delhi Public School: 8 Minutes
- K.E.M Hospital and Research Centre: 14 Minutes
- Dorabjee Mall (Camp): 18 Minutes
- Hotel Aurora Tower: 16 Minutes
- Just few minutes drive from Poona Club and Pune Station
- Easy connectivity to IT and ITES hubs
Capricorn Green Park – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Capricorn Green Park – About Builder
Since 1987, Capricorn Group has been a reputed player in the global real estate sector with expertise in land acquisition and construction, with a strong presence in India, UK and UAE. The Group has successfully completed several prestigious residential, commercial and hospitality ventures across all three geographies. With over 700 acres of land across India alone, the Group has extensive plans for growth and expansion. Among their many assets in India, one that stands out in particular is a sprawling 170 acre stud farm, known to breed Derby- winning horses. Capricorn Group is known for it’s holistic view of the real estate market, encapsulating ethical land development, delivering quality projects within time, building communities and nurturing investments for all its stakeholders.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.