You want a central location, but a quiet atmosphere. You want to be surrounded, by greenery, but enjoy excellent connectivity to all parts of the city. You want spectacular views and of-the-moment luxury. You want it all. And like most, you’ve learned to compromise. Not any longer. Presenting Godrej Sky – a new address, a new perspective.
Godrej Sky has been planned to provide a life of limitless comfort and convenience. Whether it’s indoors or outdoors, every amenity has been designed to make your life easier, exciting and more comfortable. Every apartment will be furnished with the nest luxuries from internationally acclaimed brands. Spectacular panoramic views from each apartment, serene natural surroundings, thoughtful amenities and state-of-the-art facilities add up to create a lifestyle of absolute luxury.
The design of Godrej Sky has gone beyond aesthetics to build a more responsible and efficient way of life. The project has integrated a host of Green measures that will be benefi¬cial to you everyday. From energy-saving ideas to recycle waste and from water harvesting to ample natural light and ventilation. Godrej Sky has received the Indian Green Building Council’s (IGBC) Gold Pre-certification for Green Homes. In keeping with the Godrej Properties’ vision, Godrej Sky will create a sustainable future for you and for Mumbai.
Godrej Sky – Amenities
- Outdoor pool with attached Jacuzzi
- Separate kids’ pool
- Jogging track
- Multi-purpose court for volleyball and basketball
- Cricket pitch with bowling machine
- Covered vehicle drop-off area
- Open lawns for yoga and meditation
- Ground level pet-walking area
- Childrens’ play area
- Designated area for senior citizens
Godrej Sky – Location Map
Godrej Sky – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq. Ft. – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2,3 & 4 BHK
- Size – 950 Sq. Ft. – 2242 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : January, 2020
Godrej Sky – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- No Of Floor –64.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Godrej Sky – Project Specification
- High ceiling
- Flexible open floor plans
- Nine feet high windows
- Sun decks
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Life-sized vanity mirrors
- A whirlpool tub with built-in armpits
- Two parallel counter spaces
- Professional-style cooking space
- Extensive preparation space and connected storage
- Gas detectors
- In addition to all standard Godrej Sky features like polished Italian marble floors, modular kitchen and walk-in wardrobes, each penthouse will feature a private roof garden and a plunge pool.
- Open expansive and transparent, a penthouse at Godrej Sky is the perfect space for an exquisite lifestyle.
Godrej Sky – Master Plan
Godrej Sky – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Godrej Sky – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Byculla , Mumbai
- Distance from Railway Station – 1.3 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 16 Kms
Godrej Sky – Floor Plan
Godrej Sky – Neighbourhood
- Convent High School
- Tree House Play Group
- Antonio Dsouza High School
- NM Joshi School
- Muktangan School
- Iqra International School
- Wonder Kids
- St. Ignatius High School
- Masina Hospital
- Kasturba Hospital
- Kedar Hospital
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
Godrej Sky – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Godrej Sky – About Builder
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation and excellence to the real estate industry. The company is currently developing landmark projects in 12 cities across India. Established in 1990, Godrej Properties Limited is the first real estate company to have ISO certification. With projects that span across the country, the company’s upcoming development covers over 8 million square meters. To create landmark structures, Godrej Properties collaborates with outstanding associates and reputed names. The company aims to deliver superior value to all stakeholders through extraordinary and imaginative spaces created out of deep customer focus and insight.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.