MAGNUS is a lifestyle to behold! Comprising of smartly planned homes with 2/3/4 BHK options spread across 3 Residential towers and 1 regal Commercial Tower. This meticulously planned property with 508 homes is coming up in 5.2 acres of prime land near Jubilee hills in Hyderabad. The ultra-modern commercial entrance faces the Gachibowli area and the Residential Towers recede towards the quieter heart of the new city.
The best part! Residents get a beautiful view of Hyderabad’s heritage landmark-the Golconda Fort. The project is located just 8km from the Outer Ring Road, providing quick connectivity to all parts of the city. It is en-route to the Hi Tech city and convenient for people working there.
Magnus provides a cosmopolitan lifestyle with amenities that complete life in every sense. A sophisticated stand-alone clubhouse with roof top swimming pool to landscaped party area provides all the comforts of a sophisticated lifestyle. Other amenities include children’s play area, and plenty of indoor and outdoor activities for residents.
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Amenities
- Two multipurpose halls
- Indoor badminton court
- Squash court
- Billiards lounge
- Health spa
- Terrace pool
- Hobby room
- Party lawn
- Outdoor badminton
- Pedestrian pathway
- Childrenplay area
- Water bodies.
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Location Map
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq. Ft. & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2,3 BHK & 4 BHK
- Size – 1200 Sq. Ft. – 2965 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : December, 2019
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 5.2 Acres.
- No Of Floor – NA.
- Total Units – 508.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Project Specification
- R.C.C. structure with block walls
- Common Area: Lift lobby:Granite flooring/Vitrified flooring. Living & Dining-Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Bedrooms & kitchen-vitrified tiles flooring.
- Apartment: Foyer-Vitrified tiles flooring. Glazed / Ceramic tile dado up to 7′ height.
- Toilets: Ceramic tile flooring. Glazed/ceramic tile dado upto 7′ height
- Hot & cold wall mixer -1 no
- Provisions for water heater & purifier fixing
- Inlet & outlet for washing machine
- Chromium plated fittings
- Hot and cold wall mixer for all the toilets
- Health faucet for all the toilets
- Granite counter top washbasin in master bedroom
- European water closet(EWC)
- Teakwood door frame for main door
- Main door one side teak veneer Shutter with melamine polish
- All other doors made of flush shutters with enamel painting
- Anodised aluminium windows with mosquito mesh
- Ventilators for toilets
- Exterior walls is texture finish
- Internal walls with plastic emulsion & ceiling with oil bound
- TV point in the living room & master bedroom
- Fire resistance in electrical wire of reputed make
- One earth leakage circuit breaker for each apartment
- Electrical modular switches of reputed make
- One miniature circuit breaker for each room provided at the main distribution box in every apartment
- Split AC power in all the bedrooms,living&dining
- Lighting arrester for the building
Telephone & intercom facility
- Telephone points in the living areas
- Intercom facility from each apartment to the security room ,club house & other apartments
- Round the clock security
- Trained security personnel
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Master Plan
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Floor Plan
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Salarpuria Sattva Magnus – About Builder
Founded in 1986 with the primary focus of developing high quality constructions, the Group has attained leadership positioning in the field and is one of the most preferred brands in the country today. Having pioneered the early development landscape in Bangalore and literally shaping the city’s skyline since the mid-80s, the Group has a diverse portfolio of world-class IT Parks, commercial, residential, hospitality and retail properties.
A course of natural evolution and diversification led to the formation of the Salarpuria Sattva Group, which blends the traditional strengths of the Salarpuria Sattva Group’s development business and the forward-looking diversification into many verticals such as Aerospace, Hi-tech, Education, Facilities Management and Warehousing.
Fuelled by an intense eagerness to innovate, deliver value and build trust, the expanding business footprint has spread across many major Indian cities. The unwavering focus has always been to attain complete client satisfaction resulting in successful deliveries that are now recognized as the hallmark of the Group.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.