Set across 9 acres of lush green lawns and community areas, Ashvita offers elegantly designed apartments, each home is well-planned to harmoniously combine the beauty of nature with the convenience of modern living. Being close to work and social amenities, Ashvita homes help you strike a healthy balance between work and play. Coming from the trusted Mahindra Lifespaces, every home is a symbol of quality and uncompromising promise of fulfilling life.
Mahindra Ashvita – Amenities
- Tennis Court
- Children’s play area
- Jogging Track
- Festive Lawn
Mahindra Ashvita – Location Map
Mahindra Ashvita – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq. Ft. & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2, 3 BHK & 4 BHK
- Size – 1262 Sq. Ft. – 2082 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : December, 2016
Mahindra Ashvita – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 9 Acres.
- No Of Floor – NA.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Mahindra Ashvita – Project Specification
- Foyer, Living, Dining, Passages: 2′ x 2′ Vitrified Flooring of Nitco, Kajaria, RAK or Similar brand.
- Master Bedroom: 2′ x 2′ Vitrified Flooring of Kajaria or Similar
- Other Bedrooms, Family room: 2′ x 2′ Vitrified Flooring of Nitco, Kajaria, RAK or similar brand
- Kitchen:2′ x 2′ anti-skid Vitrified Flooring
- Toilet dado: Acid resistant Anti-skid Ceramic tiles
- Utility: Acid resistant Anti-skid Ceramic tiles
- Car Park: Cement flooring for basement and parking areas
- Foyer, Living, Dining, Passages: Vitrified tiles
- Internal Walls: Premium Acrylics emulsion over gypsum punning
- Toilet dado: Ceramic tiles of Johnson, Kajaria or similar make upto door height
- External walls: Texture paint as per architect’s specifications
- Kitchen: Granite Worktop. Dado above worktop 2′ high with Ceramic tiles. Stainless steel sink with single bowl, single drain with drain board
- External walls:Exterior Emulsion
- Master Bed Toilet: Wall mounted EWC and concealed cistern with dual flush of Toto, Parry ROCA or similar reputed make
- Other Bedroom toilets: Wall mounted EWC and concealed cistern with dual flush of Toto, Parry ROCA or similar reputed make
Mahindra Ashvita – Master Plan
Mahindra Ashvita – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Mahindra Ashvita – Floor Plan
Mahindra Ashvita – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Mahindra Ashvita – About Builder
Mahindra Lifespaces has been at the forefront of transforming urban landscapes by creating sustainable communities and is India’s first Green Homes developer. With this philosophy deeply engraved, we espouse Green Design and Healthy Living as the foundations of all our projects. One of the first companies to receive the Platinum rated green homes pre-certification from IGBC (Indian Green Building Council), today all our residential projects are pre-certified green buildings by IGBC.
The Company’s pan-India presence and the development of India’s first integrated business city have all contributed to Mahindra Lifespaces being recognized as a developer with a pioneering spirit internationally and in India.
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd, the real estate development business of the $16.9 billion Mahindra Group, is a leader in sustainable urbanization, through the creation of residential and integrated large format development across India. Mahindra Lifespaces has a footprint of over 12.94 million sq. ft. of completed projects and over 9.44 million sq. ft. of ongoing and forthcoming projects. The company has pioneered the concept of an integrated business city through ‘Mahindra World City’ developments in Chennai and Jaipur. These developments span 4,437 acres and house over 125 reputed global and Indian companies and provide an integrated environment for Livelihood, Living and Life. The company’s residential footprint spans Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru. In addition, Mahindra Lifespaces enables access to quality housing at affordable prices via its brand ‘Happinest’.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.