Purva Primus – Strategically located in the IT Hub of Chennai the project is ideally suited for both Software Product and Service organizations. Located besides a lake the project has a super built up are of 0.18 million SFT. This Development has one single tower with 2 basements + Stilt + 13 floors. The total approved height for this building is 60.65 mtrs with 189 car parking. Saleable blocks of 950 square feet on offer.
Clients can choose to buy office space units in multiples of 950 Sq Ft on a particular floor. Each saleable block of 950 Sq Ft comes with a covered car park. The ticket-size for each such saleable unit would be approx. INR 55 Lakhs, and therefore, this investment option is extremely compelling for someone who wants to build an alternate income stream.
Purva Primus – Location Map
Purva Primus – Price, Options and Possession
- Price Band is INR 4698 per sq.ft to INR 5220 per sq.ft
- Warm Shell Charges – INR 300 per sq.ft
- Car Parking Charges – INR 350,000 for one car park
- Size – 2796 Sq Ft to 13250 Sq Ft
- Possession : NA
Purva Primus – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area –0.18 million sq.ft
- Total Tower – 1 Block
- Total Floors – 2 Basement + Stilt + 13 Floors
- Total Car Parking – 189
Purva Primus – Project Specification
- Building Façade : Structural Glazing and Aluminium cladding
- Entrance Lobby : Grand entrance lobby with granite flooring and cladding.
- Reception and Lift Lobby : Designer granite flooring and cladding on the lift facia and false ceiling.
- Structure: Flat slabs with drop heads and peripheral beams.
- Floor Loading:
Live Load : 40 kg/sft
Dead Load : As per structural design
Partition Load : 12 kg/sft
- Height of the Building : 60.65m above ground level to top of lighting arrester
- Floor to Floor Height : 3.90m (Office area)
- Column Grid : 11.5m x 8.8m c/c (Max.)
- Parking : In two basements, stilt and open car parks
- Power Backup : 100% power backup.
4 Nos. of high speed (1.80 m/sec) 17 passenger capacity elevators.
1 no. service elevator of 1156 kgs capacity of 1.80 m/sec speed.
Presently fire alarm and PA system are provided.
Hi-tech security systems can be provided as per the client requirement.
- Fire Fighting:
Sprinkler system will be provided in common areas along with smoke detector as per NBC norms. Wet riser and fire hose reels at every floor, located in fire staircase area. Fire staircases are provided with fire doors as per NBC norms.
Hard pavement of 6m wide all around the building for fire tender movement Adequate capacity of fire sump tank and overhead fire tank.
Purva Primus – Master Plan
Purva Primus – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Purva Primus, #236 OMR, Thoraipakkam, Chennai – 600 097
- International Airport – 18 KM
- Central Railway Station – 22 KM
- TCS on OMR – 2 KM
- City Central Mall – 14 KM
- ITC Grand Chola – 14 KM
Purva Primus – Floor Plan
Purva Primus – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- OMR is one of the main roads in suburban Chennai that links to East Coast Road
- In close proximity to BPO and IT/ITES companies.
- Some of the major companies in the vicinity: HCL, TCS, Accenture, TECCI Park, Cognizant, Photon Infotech, Polaris Software Lab and Infosys, among others.
Purva Primus – About Builder
Since its inception in 1975, Puravankara has believed that there is only one mantra for success: Quality. This credo combined with uncompromising values, customer-centricity, robust engineering, and transparency in business operations, has placed it among the premier real- estate developers. The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established sizeable presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.
The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 43 residential/ commercial projects spanning 16.52 million square feet. Currently, it has 28 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 81.5 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.