Landmark Torrence is one of the popular residential developments in Perungudi, neighborhood of Chennai. It is among the ongoing projects of its Builder. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed residences in 4 Blocks.
Landmark Torrence – Amenities
- Swimming Pool With Toddlers Pool
- Tennis Court
- Multiple Party Open Lawns With Party Deck Spaces
- Theme Lawn Spaces
- Walkways / Jogging Tracks
- Open Air Children Play Ares
- Plush Entrance Lobbies & Lounge
- Fully Equipped Air-Conditioned Gym(Seperate For Ladies And Gents)
- Mini Theater / Av Room
- Indoor Sports / Games Arena
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- Association Office Room
- Indoor Games
Landmark Torrence – Location Map
Landmark Torrence – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2BHK & 3BHK Apartments
- Size –597 Sq. Ft. – 1711 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : August,2018
Landmark Torrence – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- No Of Floor –NA.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Landmark Torrence – Project Specification
- Foundation as per the structural consultant’s design, complying with seismic III zone, structural design shall be done after having proper soil and water testing reports to study the properties.
- Mivan Technology RCC structure / partitions.
- Concrete grade and Steel grade as per structural consultant’s design.
- The height of each floor shall be 2.95 Meter floor to floor.
Flooring & Tiling
- Lift lobby and fascia wall & floor using tile / granite / marble, as per the architect’s design.
- Staircases: Steps shall be of RCC Smooth finish with MS hand rail and finished with enamel paint. Fire proof doors shall be provided from each floors
- Car park Area: Grano flooring with grooves.
- Foyer / Living/ Dining / Kitchen / Bedrooms: 80cm x 80cm Vitrified tiles from Asian / Somany / Kajaria.
- Toilets: Ceramic tile concepts 30cm x 30cm for floor and 30cm x 60cm for walls up to height of false ceiling
- Utility Room: 30cm x 30cm ceramic tiles for floor and 30cm x 45cm for walls upto3’ height and 2’ above the kitchen and work area counter.
- Balconies / Open Terraces / Decks: Rustic / antiskid / ceramic tiles 30cm x 30cmwithMS railings.
Sanitary & Plumbing
- Sanitary fittings: EWC wall-hung and Wash basins using Roca / American Standard or equivalent make, concealed cistern Gebrit / Grohe or equivalent make.
- Faucets: Shall be single lever concealed diverters Brass with CP finish, heavy body metal fittings of Grohe / Roca / American Standard or equivalent makes. Provision for hot water connection shall be provided for overhead shower in each bathroom. Health faucet also shall be provided in all toilets.
- Plumbing: All water supply lines shall be in ISI marked CPVC pipes. Drainage lines and storm water drain pipes shall be in PVC.
- Kitchen & Service area: Wall mounted Faucets using Roca / Grohe or equivalent shall be provided.
- Kitchen & Service area: Only water inlet (cold and hot water line), waste water out let shall be provided in the kitchen and utility, there will not be granite or RCC counter provided. Sink and faucets also shall not provide for the kitchen (this will enable each customer to design the modular kitchen according to their requirements)
- Pressure boosting pumps shall be provided for the uniform pressure water supply as per the plumbing consultant
Doors & Windows
- Window shutters: Prefabricated, powder coated aluminum sliding windows and clear glass pane. MS grills shall not be provided
- Door Frames: Main door frame and shutter shall be of seasoned teak wood. Main Door shall be provided with architrave. Inner and outer face to be Polish Finish with PU coat.
- Other Door Shutters: All internal door frames shall be of hard wood with flush / Masonite skin door shutters. Both internal and external faces shall be paint finished as per the architects design
- Hardware: All hardware shall be in C.P Brass, tower bolts, door stoppers, hinges. Locks shall be mortise of Yale / Godrej make or equivalent.
- All the staircase shall have Fire rated doors from the lift lobby of each floors
- Concealed copper wiring using Polycab / RR Cable / Anchor or equivalent make with modular plate switches, centralized cabling system for all electrical and communication requirements.
- Wiring shall be done for lighting, 5Amps, 15 Amps and AC points in the Apartment. (AC wiring shall be only in the Bed Rooms)
- Switches: All switches shall be Litaski / Anchor-Panasonic / Legrand or equivalent make.
- Generator: Power backup will be provided for all common services and the necessary electrical points inside the apartments with a maximum limit of (1KW), there will be limiter fixed in each apartment to control the same.
- Light fixtures for the Common areas, external areas, and apartment balconies shall be provided.
- Adequate ELCB and MCB shall be provided in each apartment.
- Provision for the GEYSER points and provision for fresh air fans shall be provided for all toilets.
- Provision for TV / Telephone points shall be provided and centralized cabling for Multi DTH systems also shall be provided in the living room and master bed room.
- Two coats of Oil Bound Distemper paint shall be applied in the common areas, utility, service areas and the ceiling of all the apartments.
- Internal Walls: Acrylic / cement based Putty with Premium emulsion paint.
- Service area: Premium Emulsion.
- External Walls: Weather shield / Equivalent exterior grade emulsion / texture paint.
- Elevator: Required Nos. of Automatic elevators for each Block shall be provided with Automatic Rescue Device (ARD) feature with automatic doors & powder coated / SS finish of Johnson / Kone / Mitsubishi or equivalent reputed brands.
- Provision for High wall split ACs with drain piping shall be provided for Living / Dining / all the bedrooms. Only high wall split ACs shall be allowed inside the apartment the position of IDU (Indoor Unit) and ODU (Outdoor unit) is already fixed and no change of locations are permitted. Any core cutting in the walls, inside the apartment are not permitted, since it may cause structural instability to the building.
- Access control entry to the common entrance / foyers and required amenities / common areas as per design requirement.
- Automatic DG Change over and limiter as specified above shall be provided for all the apartments.
- Water level controller – treated water to the overhead tank.
- Multi-level security system for common areas and lobbies using CCTV with DVR facility for upto 30 days.
- Motion sensors shall be connected to selected light points of common and amenities area to save energy efficiently.
- Adequate and well-designed landscape shall be provided as per the architects and landscape consultants design
- Reserved Open / Covered car parking for all the apartments
- Generator with automatic change over
- Indoor Games like Snooker / Table Tennis / Carom Board etc
- Plush Entrance Lobbies & Lounge
- Intercom Facility in each Apartment
- Rainwater harvesting for the project
- Reticulated LPG supply
- Adequate landscape for the project
- Multi DTH / Cable TV provision
- CCTV monitoring in common areas and viewable at each apartment
- Common toilet at the car parking level
- Security Room / Waiting rooms and separate toilets for drivers
Landmark Torrence – Master Plan
Landmark Torrence – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||597 – 1187 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1616 – 1711 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
Landmark Torrence – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Perungudi, Chennai
- Distance from Railway Station – 3.4 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 18.1 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 8.9 Kms
Landmark Torrence – Floor Plan
Landmark Torrence – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Landmark Torrence – About Builder
It’s the wealth of expertise and strong ethical business practices that position Landmark Construction on the top pick of elite builders in the city. Landmark Construction, with over a decade of experience as its foundation, has built an outstanding recognition for being one of the most reputed construction companies, delivering its clients successful outcomes and high levels of satisfaction. Our team of highly skilled and professional employees takes a cohesive, close-knit approach to all our projects – an approach which has been crucial to our success. At Landmark Construction, we strongly believe in implementing the latest technologies backed by an unwavering commitment to the highest levels of workmanship and safety. Strict adherence to Government norms, eco-conscious methodologies, transparent business practices, on-time delivery and expert team of professional assistance are amongst the few essentials to name at Landmark Construction that allow you to enjoy an elite lifestyle… hassle- free.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.