Jain Green Gardens is one of the popular residential developments in Madhavaram, neighborhood of Chennai. It is among the ongoing projects of its Builder. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed residences.
Jain Green Gardens – Amenities
- World-Class Amenities
Jain Green Gardens – Location Map
Jain Green Gardens – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 1 BHK, 2 BHK & 3 BHK Apartments
- Size –472 Sq. Ft. – 968 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : March,2017
Jain Green Gardens – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area –NA
- No Of Floor –S + 4 .
- Total Units – 60.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Jain Green Gardens – Project Specification
- The flooring in living, dining, bedrooms, and kitchen will be of Vitrified tiles of Asian/RAK/Euro/Spaniso/Ceracon or equivalent. The flooring in balconies, toilets & wash area will be of anti skid ceramic tiles.
- Kitchen will have first quality ceramic wall tiles for 2 feet above the platform level.
- Toilet will have first quality ceramic wall tiles for 7 feet height from floor level.
- Service areas will have ceramic tile for 4 feet height all around.
- Black granite of size 8’0”x2’0” will be provided. RCC platform will not be provided.
- Porcelain sink/Stainless steel sink without a drain board will be provided.
- One loft of RCC will be provided in the kitchen
Doors / Windows / Ventilators
- Main door will be made of teak wood frame with Paneled skin door shutter.
- Bedroom doors will be made of teak wood frame with flush shutters.
- Toilet doors will be made of teak wood frame with flush shutter.
- UPVC French doors with sliding shutter without grill will be provided.
- UPVC sliding shutter with grill will be provided for all the windows except kitchen.
- Anodized aluminum windows with sliding shutter for kitchen and anodized aluminum ventilator for toilets will be provided.
- All walls will be coated with putty and finished with emulsion paint.
- Ceilings will be finished with OBD.
- External walls will be finished with exterior emulsion paint of Asian/ICI/Dulux or equivalent paint or
- All other doors will be finished with enamel paint.
- Windows and Ventilator grills will be finished with enamel paint.
- Three-phase supply with concealed wiring will be provided. The actual supply will be single or three phases based on the TNEB rules and regulations at the time of energizing the complex.
- Separate meter will be provided for each flat in the main board located outside the flat at the place of our choice.
- Common meters will be provided for common services in the main board.
- Split A/C provision with electrification will be provided in all bedrooms.
- 3(three) nos. 15A plug points will be provided in kitchen & 1(one) no. 15 A point will be provided in Service area for washing machine.1(one) no. 15A point in each toilet for Geyser.
- The wiring for 5A points will be of 1.0sq.mm rating adequate for equipments of capacity of 750W and 15A points will be of 2.5sq.mm rating adequate for equipments of capacity of 1500W. AC wiring will be of 4 sq.mm which can take up a capacity of 2 tones.
- Standby generator for min. essential points in common areas will be provided.
- Inverter provision will be provided for minimum essential points inside the flat without electrification.
TV and Telephone Cable
- TV and Telephone points will be provided in Living and Master bedroom.
- The cables for TV and Telephone will be provided at a suitable location in living & all bedrooms.
Plumbing & Sanitary
- All toilets will be provided with floor mounted closet.
- Dining will be provided with washbasin.
- High quality chromium plated fittings of Jaguar or equivalent will be provided.
- An overhead tank of required capacity will be provided for water.
- Bore wells will be provided. The depth will be decided by us based on the yield. However, the yield/quantity& quality of water cannot be assured & guaranteed.
- Lifts of Johnson/OTIS/Schindler or equivalent make will be provided.
- Sump of required capacity for water will be provided.
- Standby generator backup will be provided for essential points in common areas.
- Service Tax, VAT &Registration charges shall be as applicable.
Jain Green Gardens – Master Plan
Jain Green Gardens – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|1 BHK||472 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|2 BHK||571 – 736 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|3 BHK||968 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
Jain Green Gardens – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Madhavaram, Chennai
- Distance from Railway Station – 4.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 28 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 24.5 Kms
Jain Green Gardens – Floor Plan
Jain Green Gardens – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Jain Green Gardens – About Builder
Company Profile: Mr. Sandeep Mehta, Managing Director With his creative thinking and meticulous sense of designing, he has led the group to a consistent growth. He is the trend setter in the industry & his standards would leave long standing impressions for the others to follow. He has been the driving force since the inception and with his vision, confidence and foresight so clear, he is all set to get make Jain Housing one top five builders in this country in coming years. His vision is to create an eco-friendly living environment, providing the best quality of homes, excellent customer service and elevating the standard of living of fellow beings of our country and across the globe.
Jain Housing Group entered the escalated market of real estate in the year 1988 and market the dawn of bright new era of spectacular residential apartments and with our noteworthy presence in five states of Southern India namely Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Cochin and Coimbatore. Jain Housing is an heir to an enviable client base of 6063 satisfied families and having an extensive portfolio of 150 remarkable residential projects. This includes 74.72 Lakhs Sq ft of completed projects and around 97.02 Lakhs Sq ft of on-going projects.
Throughout our 22 years of glittering history, Jain Housing Group has risen to numerous challenges and won prestigious awards in recognition to our underlying commitment to innovation, excellence and revolutionary building methods. Spearheaded by our enterprising and dynamic directors and backed by the experience team of well motivated and highly qualified architects, construction specialists, supervisors and project managers vision only to change skylines but also to change lifestyles of people.
Our vision is reflected in our work and gesture to grow as company has grown from initial a team of 3 people to today a family of 400 people Jain Housing Group is focused towards continuously improving on quality standards. Modern methods, technology & construction materials are used to keep up the quality & provide best quality product to our customer. Our projects are designed by the best in the business and the locations are chosen after a thorough research, so that our customers get the best return on their investment
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.