Harmony’s Lakshmi at heart of K.K.Nagar is a residential complex stilt + 4 floors with 52 apartments of 1154 Sq.Ft – 3BHK with luxury specifications.
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Amenities
- Fully landscaped area
- 24 hr Power Back up.
- A/C Multi Purpose Hall.
- Air Conditioned Gym.
- Video security system.
- Covered car park.
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Location Map
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 3 BHK Apartment
- Size –1154 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : December,2017
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area –NA.
- No Of Floor –Stilt + 4.
- Total Units –52.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Project Specification
- RCC Framed structure with high quality chamber brick wall or solid concrete blocks for external and internal partitions.
- Plastered and finished with Premium cement paint from Asian / Jotun / Nerolac or equivalent externally.
- Floor Height will be 9’7” from finished floor to bottom of slab.
- Two coats of Putty Finish, Applying Primer and finished with good quality emulsion paint of Asian / Jotun / Nerolac or equivalent.
- Drawing, Dining, Bedrooms and Kitchen – 2 x 2 Vitrified Tiles of Kajaria / Johnson / Somany / RAK or equivalent.
- Balconies – Anti-Skid Ceramic Tiles of Kajaria / Johnson / Somany / RAK or equivalent.
- Bathrooms – Anti-Skid Ceramic tiles for floor and Glazed tiles for wall of Kajaria / Johnson / Somany / RAK or equivalent.
- Polished granite slab for kitchen platform fixed with single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board.
- Polished teak wood door for main entrance.
- All Internal Doors will be provided with Teak wood frames.
- Flush doors for Internal Doors, Water Resistant Doors for Toilets and all doors provided with good quality locks.
- UPVC windows with steel grills.
- Western style Wall mounted Closets for all Bathrooms of Parryware/Hindustan/Jaquar or equivalent.
- Color design Glazed tiles for the wall dado up to full height of wall of Kajaria / Johnson / Somany / RAK or equivalent.
- Suitable Colour matching tile for flooring of Kajaria / Johnson / Somany / RAK or equivalent.
- Good quality sanitary fixtures of Parryware/Hindustan/Jaquar or equivalent.
- Geyser provision with hot and cold piping.
- High quality chrome plated pipe fittings of Jaquar/Parryware make or equivalent.
- 3 phase electric connections with modular switches.
- Multi-core high quality copper wiring.
- Concealed PVC conduits with MCB and recessed switches.
- High voltage Circuit for AC, Geyser, Fridge etc.,
- Low voltage circuits for other points wherever required.
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Master Plan
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1154 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – K K Nagar, Chennai
- Distance from Railway Station – 13.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 12.2 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 2.9 Kms
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Floor Plan
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Neighbourhood
- Meenakshi College Of Engineering
- Sakthi Mariyamman Engineering College
- Meenakshi College of Physiotherapy
- SRM Dental College
- ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR
- Janani Hospital
- ESI Hospital
- SM Hospital
- Balaji Hospital
- Srushti Fertility Centre & Women’s Hospital
Harmony’s Lakshmi – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Harmony’s Lakshmi – About Builder
Harmony’s promoters with nearly two decades of extensive Real Estate Development experience bring their expertise to focus on every aspect of the project. In simple words, everything from precision engineering to aesthetic design, fast track execution process right down to high-class interiors is done in-house. This allows for stringent quality control – which in turn gives our customers a fine combination of precision and aesthetics.
We believe our buildings should reflect engineering excellence with a view to providing complete customer satisfaction. It is our intention that the quality of our products and services should result in complete value for our clients and thus fostering continuous demand for our products. The combination of prime location, aesthetic appeal, functional design, and optimum use of space and excellence of construction with an affordable price is the hallmark of Harmony’s “VALUE FOR MONEY” proposition.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.