Townhouses are luxurious residential spaces with multiple levels to accommodate the many requirements of the well-heeled. At Zonasha Paradiso, your exclusive townhouse is designed according to traditional practices, yet is completely contemporary in all other respects. You have your privacy with ample space between units.
Inside your home, you will be happy to note that the space has been used creatively, to offer exclusive living areas with plenty of light and ventilation and private indoor and terrace gardens. Outside, you’ll discover that you and your home are part of an exclusive extended community, where design has defined everything from the podium architecture to the demarcated vehicular movement, to the high standards of safety.
Come, experience what Townhouse living is all about. Welcome to the successful life.
Zonasha Paradiso – Amenities
- Lawn tennis court
- Billiards room
- Badminton court
- Squash court
- Reading rooms
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool
- Kiddie pool
- Meditation rooms
- Coffee shop with wifi
- Banquet hall
Zonasha Paradiso – Location Map
Zonasha Paradiso – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 4 BHK
- Size – 3200 Sq Ft to 4800 Sq Ft
- Possession : June 2015
Zonasha Paradiso – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 14 Acres.
- Total Units – 100 to 500.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Zonasha Paradiso – Project Specification
- Living & Dining – Imported Marble
- Family Lounge – Imported Marble
- Guest Bedroom – Laminated Wood
- Children’s Bedroom – Laminated Wood
- Master Bedroom – Laminated Wood
- Kitchen – Imported Marble
- Utility Room – Vitrified Tiles
- Powder Room – Anti-skid Vitrified Tiles
- Master Washroom – Anti-skid Vitrified Tiles
- Other Washrooms -Anti-Skid Vitrified Tiles
- Servant’s Toilet – Ceramic Tiles
- Balconies – Granite Leather Finish
- Decks – Granite Leather Finish
- Home Theatre Room – Laminated Wood
Wall Cladding & Finishes:
- Washrooms – Vitrified Tiles Upto False Ceiling
- Servant’s Toilet – Ceramic Tiles
- Internal Walls – Premium Emulsion Paint
- External Walls – Textured Paint
- Ceiling – Premium Emulsion Paint
- False Ceiling – Gyproc Gypsum Board from Saint Gobain
Doors And Windows:
- Main Door Frame – Teak Wood Frame
- Main Door Shutter -Teak Wood Panel
- Internal Door Frame – Imported Hard Wood
- Internal Door Shutter -Veneered Flush Shutters
- External Door Frame- Imported Hard Wood Frame
- External Door Shutter – Laminated Shutters
- Washroom Door Shutter – Veneered/laminated Flush Shutters
- Window Frame – Teak Wood Frame / 3 Track With Mosquito Mesh
- Window Shutter – Teak Wood With 5mm Thick Float Glass
Electrical & Lights:
- Fans – Living, Dining, Family, Home Theatre And All Bedrooms
- Telepoints/Internet Points – Living, Dining, Family, Home Theatre And All Bedrooms
- Cable Tv Points – All Bedrroms, Family And Home Theatre
- Backup Power – 100%
- Lighting – Havells or Equivalent Make
- Switches – Schneider – Modular Switches
- Air-Conditioning – Toshiba Split AC(1.5 Tonnes) all Bedrooms and Home Theatre Room
- Wiring – Ploycab/FRLS Cables/Wires
Plumbing Fixtures & Fittings:
- Wc In All Washrooms -Wall Mounted EWC With Concealed Cistern
- Wc In Servant’s Toilet -EWC With Cistern
- Servants Toilets – Wash-Basin And Wc
- Washroom Fittings – Artize or Queo or Equivalent Make
- Master Washroom – Artize or Queo or Equivalent Make
- Kitchen – PPlumbing and Electrical Provision for Modular Kitchen
- Utility Room – Premium Branded Stainless Steel Sink with Drainboard
- Geysers – In all attached Bathrooms (Racold or Equivalent Make)
- Solar Water Heaters – 250ltr Pressurized Water Heater (Bosch or Equivalent Make)
- Hot Water Connection – To all Showers, Wash Basins and in Kitchen and Utility Room
- Pressure Pump – Kitchen with Circulation Pump for Instant Hot Water
Staircase & Terraces:
- Flooring(Staircase) – Imported Marble
- Flooring(Terrace) – Terracotta Tiles
- Railing – Steel Railings with toughened Glass
- Terrace Area – Trellis and Landscaping with Plotted Plants
Safety & Security:
- CCTV Cameras – Provided in common areas
- Door Security – Video Door Phone with Live Streaming
- Gas Leak Detector – Provided
Zonasha Paradiso – Master Plan
Zonasha Paradiso – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|4 BHK||3200 to 4800||Price on Request|
Zonasha Paradiso – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Doddenakundi, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 20 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 39.2 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 13.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 8 Kms(ಬೈಯ್ಯಪ್ಪನಹಳ್ಳಿ ಮೆಟ್ರೋ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣ)
- Nearest Ring Road – 6 Kms(K R Puram ORR)
Zonasha Paradiso – Floor Plan
Zonasha Paradiso – Neighborhood
- Serra International Preschool
- Gopalan International School
- Gopalan National School
- Ryan International School
- HAL GNANAJYOTI SCHOOL
- Oxford High School
- Many more…
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Hosmat Hospital
- VIMS Super Specialty Hospital
- Koshys Hospital
- Sankara Eye Hospital
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Zonasha Paradiso – Surrounding Developments
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Zonasha Paradiso – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Zonasha Paradiso – About Builder
Zonasha is a young and vibrant realty company with lot of passion and ambition to build unmatched structures with innovative designs, fresh ideas and superior technology, in order to raise the bar of the way people live, work and play. Recognizing the basic need to approach the issue of planned development and growth across Residential, Commercial and Retail segments of the Real Estate Industry, Zonasha has carved a niche for building real estate projects that are architecturally superior and elegant in style at high ROI fetching locations that offer great connectivity.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.