White Lotus Aravindaksa – Amenities
- All modern amenities…
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Location Map
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 15,000 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 3 BHK
- Size – 3500 Sq Ft to 3800 Sq Ft
- Possession : April 2016
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 9.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Project Specification
- Air Conditioned Entrance Lobby for Visitors
- Dedicated Concierge
- 8 ft High Teak wood Main Entrance Door for each apartment
- High security locks for Main door with multiple access: Pincode / RF Card Key / Conventional Key
- Video Door Phone
- Separate Servant room & attached bathroom for each apartment
- 4 big balconies for each apartment
- Modular Kitchen from VENETA CUCINE, with built-in Hob, Chimney & Dishwasher
- Separate Utility area attached to the Kitchen
- Split AC in all bedrooms
- Rain shower in Bathrooms
- Pressurized Water Supply
- Solar Water heating system with built-in conventional geyser
- Italian Marble & Wooden Flooring
- 2 Covered Car Park with each apartment – both SUV sized: Can fit in even Land Rover or Fortuner cars
- 24 hr Security & Housekeeping for common areas
- 100% power back up with separate meters for each apartment
- CCTV Surveillance
- Common Rest area & toilets for drivers / staff
- Rain water harvesting & ground water recharging
- Entrance Management – View your visitors remotely & open the door at the push of the button on your Smartphone/Tablet remotely.
- Door Intrusion alarm with SMS alerts
- Panic switch with SMS alerts & escalation levels.
- Music Zoning – Create different moods for different rooms with Multi Room Audio & Video Control
- Control AC, lights, fans, TV & Curtains from your smartphone/Tablet.
- Glass break-in sensor.
- Create different mood lighting for different rooms with lighting controls & dimmers
- Motion sensor lighting
- Smartly manage Energy Consumption.
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||3500 Sqft||525.00 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||3800 Sqft||570.00 Lacs||Contact us|
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – # 113, 3rd Main, Indiranagar Defence Colony, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 6.4 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 10.7 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 40.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 1 Kms(Indira Nagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 5 Kms(KR Puram / ORR)
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Unit Plan
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Neighborhood
- National Public School – 850 mts
- SSB International School – 300 mts
- Sri Rakum School For The Blind – 450 mts
- Eurokids – 750 mts
- Shemrock Youngworld – 450 mts
- Sree Cauvery School – 600 mts
- Vivero International Pre-school – Indiranagar – 450 mts
- Little Elly Preschool – 250 mts
- Pristine Public School – 650 mts
- Many more…
- Lotus Diagnostic Centre – 300 mts
- G.G. Hospital – 300 mts
- Chinmaya Mission – 500 mts
- Axon Speciality Hospital – 450 mts
- Motherhood – 650 mts
- Amar Joythi Nusring Home – 350 mts
- Columbia Asia Pvt Ltd – 550 mts
- Manipal Hospital – 2 kms
- Dr. Bhargavi Reddy Women & Children Hospital – 800 mts
- Many more…
- Teknoturf Info Services Limited – 350 mts
- Aryah Software Solutions Private Limited – 500 mts
- Pegasus Software Consultants Private Limited – 350 mts
- C.C.E. Software Private Limited – 750 mts
- Enstage Software Private Limited – 800 mts
- Teknoturf Info Services Pvt.Ltd – 650 mts
- Mediasurface Software Development Private Limited – 650 mts
- Mindscape Computing Private Limited – 1 kms
- Eqifax Venture Infotek Limited – 850 mts
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 kms
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Surrounding Developments
Old Madras Road – Hottest property hub.
Old Madras Road and K R Puram in the east have emerged as the top residential destinations to invest in. In the five year period between 2013 and 2017, Old Madras Road and K R Puram are expected to see an average price appreciation of 91%. Micro markets across the country is based on parameters such as employment, physical infrastructure , connectivity to important locations, access to social infrastructure, planned development, proximity to premium office spaces and land availability. Price appreciation in micro-markets was calculated based on future office space demand and absorption levels.
The demand for office space in Bangalore in the next five years would be 44.4million sq.ft, driven by the IT/ITeS, biotech, and aerospace sectors. Of that, 60% would be in the North and East corridors of the city, close to Hebbal and K R Puram. K R Puram has seen a 200% growth in inventory of apartment units, from 2,000 in 2007 to 6,000 as of September 2012.
This market is a sun-rise area due to various reasons, the most important being connectivity to arterial roads and proximity to business clusters. By 2017, The average price realization at K R Puram is estimated to touch Rs 6,200 per sq.ft; Whitefield, which is a nearby micro-market, would command a higher price of Rs 7,370 per sq.ft.
Demand for residential units in Sarjapur-Outer Ring Road and Whitefield have been robust in the last five years, reporting a price appreciation of 100% and 70% respectively. The residential climate in both these micro markets has been spurred on by the continuing development of business parks and IT SEZ zones. Bangalore was like a balloon growing in all directions. “Today one part of the city may look up, tomorrow it’s another part. Hence it is hard to predict the future as the real estate landscape is ever changing”.
Metro zooms, so does realty.
With Bangalore Metro Rail up and running soon, property value is also looking up along the Reach 1 Metro corridor. The announcement of the Metro project itself attracted many investors for residential and commercial complexes on this stretch. Metro provides better connectivity and is one of the reasons why old madras road is chosen by the investors.
There was a jump of 10-15% in property value within 1-2km radius from the stations, when the Metro project was announced. Once the train starts, there would be an increase of up to 40%. From Old Madras Road to Byappanahalli, realty has zoomed up by the sq.ft — from Rs 2,500-3,000 to Rs 6,000-7,000 per sq.ft now.
Besides, an increase in Floor Area Ratio from three to four has resulted in 15% appreciation in value, and more commercial activity is expected on this stretch. The area around the stations would turn into a commercial zone.
The first stretch of Bangalore Metro between Byappanahalli and MG Road is opened. The entire 18.10km East-West corridor from Byappanahalli to Mysore Road terminal is expected to operational soon. Property rentals will shoot up along Old Madras Road, CMH Road and 100 Feet Road, and these areas will witness increased commercial interest and investment.
A number of real estate developers are concentrating on areas adjacent to Old Madras Road for key residential projects and retail malls. Demand for real estate will continue to be high and may result in an increase in rentals. Availability of large land tracks for development along the Metro line, though, is limited.
In the next 5 to 10 years, Old Madras Road and the surrounding areas would turn into a major commercial and residential hub. It is one of the roads linking the Central Business District — MG Road, Kasturba Road, Lavelle Road — to East Bangalore. Metro connectivity adds a perfect finishing touch and projects high growth here.
White Lotus Aravindaksa – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
White Lotus Aravindaksa – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.