Wellnest Prashanti Nest is a Plotted Development Project by Wellnest India Projects Pvt. Ltd. at Nandi Hills, Near Sathya Sai Grama, North Bangalore. Residential Plots of different sizes with area ranging from 1500 sq. ft to 4000 sq. ft. This premium residential gated community in close to NH-7, Chikkaballapur and leading Geetanjali International School.
Prashanti Nest is also developing in a faster rate. This Chikkaballapur Planning Authority (CPA) approved project is located within the comfortable travel proximity to North Bangalore Infrastructure projects: ITIR, Aero SEZ, Logistic Park and Nano Park. Being well-connected to National Highway-7, it requires only a 30-minute drive to reach Bangalore International Airport.
- 270° view of Nandi Hills range
- Prashanti Nest is a Plotted Development Project by Wellnest India Projects Pvt. Ltd. at Nandi Hills, Near Sathya Sai Grama, North Bengaluru.
- Prashanthi Nest is exactly behind VIAT, is a premier advanced research institute being constructed in Muddenahalli-Kanivenarayanapura, Karnataka.
- Residential Plots of different sizes with area ranging from ( 1200, 1500, 2400,& other dimesions)
- This premium residential gated community is close to approximately NH- 7, Geetanjali International School,Bengaluru International Airport (KIA) and ITIR Region
- Development on 13.2 acres with 133 plots
- Approved by Chikkaballapur Planning Authority (CPA)
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Amenities
- Footpaths Covered Drainages Street Street Lights
- Underground Electric wiring Well Developed Park
- Children’s Play Area
- 24X7 Security
- Club House
- Landscaped Layout
- Tarred Roads
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Location Map
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 1400 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us.
- Plot – 1200 Sq. Ft – 4000 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : 31 March 2017
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 13.2 Acres.
- Total Plots– 133.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Master Plan
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|Plot Type 01||1200 Sqft||16.80 Lacs||Contact us|
|Plot Type 02||1500 Sqft||21.00 Lacs||Contact us|
|Plot Type 03||4000 Sqft||56.00 Lacs||Contact us|
|Plot Type 04||2400 Sqft||33.60 Lacs||Contact us|
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Near Sathya Sai Grama, Nandi Hills, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 51.2 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 10 Kms (Chik Ballapur Railway Station)
- Distance from Airport – 28.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 48 Kms (Yeshwanthpur)
- Nearest Ring Road – 30 kms
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Neighbourhood
- Gnana Deepa Academy Residential School
- S.K.V.E.S. Alumi Association
- Sri Sathya Sai Institutions
- Indian Public School
- Akash International school
- CANFRI – Cancer Awareness Network For Rural India
- National Center for Disease Informatics and Research
- SOUMYA EYE HOSPITAL
- C S I HOSPITAL
- Manjunatha Hospital
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Walkthrough
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Surrounding Developments
Why North Bangalore
- North Bengaluru has been the focus in land acquisition and land development from the dawn of new International Airport
- North Bengaluru excelled other Micro markets like Indiranagar, Jayanagar, Koramangala etc
- Nandi hills being an area close to KIA , it has become a Right Destination for Smart Investors
- North Bengaluru is emerging residential destination including educational institutes VTU, Satya Sai Grama
- North Bengaluru is assured to be the next economic center of Bengaluru
- North Bengaluru is all set to become ‘Greater Bangalore’ or ‘Hosa Bengaluru’
- Nearly 2 million sq ft of space has been leased in North Bengaluru in the last few quarters
- JLL reports – the drivers behind the growth of office space are the financial services and IT/ITes sector, these segments account for almost 60 to 70% of the overall demand for commercial space
- Aerotropolis-The city is expanding north of the airport.
This hill station needs no introduction to the Bengalurian. Rising steeply out of the plains in the city’s neighbourhood, Nandi Hills beckon, with their crowns often shrouded in clouds. A short drive up thickly wooded hillsides and the cool bracing mountain air announces your arrival at the top. It’s a favourite holiday spot for anyone who is looking for a day picnic, a quick escape from the hot weather, a drive into the hills and even adventure trekking. But there’s a lot more to this place. Steeped in history, Nandi Hills.
VIAT – Visvesvaraya Institute of Advanced Technology
Visvesvaraya Institute of Advanced Technology, also known as VIAT, is a premier advanced research institute being constructed in Muddenahalli- Chikkaballapur. The institute is located on 200 acres (0.81 km2) is expected to cost 600 crores. In the initial years, VIAT will focus on research in embedded technology, software quality, agricultural engineering and bioengineering. The institute will offer graduate and PhD level courses in the sciences and will be starting a 50 crore joint automotive research and design centre with Bosch at Muddenahalli.
ITIR – Information Technology Investment Region
Spread over 12000 acres in KIAL region 44 km from Bangalore City and 14 km north of Kempegowda International Airport Well connected by road through National & State Highways and by railway link Processing Area: 63% and Non-processing Area: 37%. The Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation (KEONICS) has recently issued Expression of Interest (EOI) for developing the region. Over 55 multinational IT companies including Infosys, Wipro, TCS, and Cognizant have signaled an interest in joining and have signed MOUs
Sathya Sai Grama
Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Institutions at Alike and Muddenahalli were established in the year 1963 and 1973 respectively by visionary, Sri Madiyala Narayana Bhat under the divine guidance of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai BabaSathya Sai Grama is the haven of Institutions of Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust at Muddenahalli, the birth-place of Bharata Ratna Dr. M.Visveswaraiah. This campus is located at a distance of 23 kms from Kempegowda International airport. It enjoys a salubrious climate and nestles on the lap of Mother Nature.
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Wellnest Prashanthi Nest – About Builder
At Wellnest, the aim is to provide our clientele, a lifestyle that is high on the luxury quotient as well as excellent opportunities to help them create wealth. We offer wide variety of Real Estate Products and Investment Services to choose from that are straightforward, simple, affordable and maximizing returns on investment.
Wellnest India Projects Pvt Ltd & VR Holdings was established by its Founder, Chairman & Managing Director, Mr. V. Chandrashekar in the year 2009, with a group of dynamic personalities who envisioned developing land properties in a way that respects the earth as well as the needs of its discerning customers.
Our commitment is to uphold the best practices in the industry and help our valued customers realize their dreams of owning beautiful and unique living spaces. Wellnest has the advantage of having experts in construction, design, architecture, engineering and legal affairs coming to provide holistic living solutions.
Wellnest has strongly expanded its presence in the high growth corridors of North and East of Bangalore focusing on areas around Nandi Hills and Hoskote regions in particular. These regions are rapidly emerging as one of the fastest developing Commercial and Residential Hubs of Bangalore, as the most preferred futuristic Destinations for Smart Investors and home owners.
Wellnest is a professionally managed organization with a dedicated team, driven by passion. Passion backed by an unwavering commitment to collaborate with employees, vendors, partners and customers to ensure that, as an organization, we truly deliver THE BEST.
At WELLNEST, We conduct our business with utmost transparency and commitment to customers and our stakeholders. We are customer centric. We like to combine our goals and resources with the objectives and needs of our clients to ensure a strong partnership is built with our clients by focusing on their needs, aspirations and wellbeing through a harmonious experience.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.