Unishire WYNN Towers – Upcoming project from Unishire Group. Located at JP Nagar 9th phase, Off Bannerghatta Main Road, Gottigere, Bangalore. Minutes away from Meenakshi Mall, Bangalore. Sprawls over an area of 4.25 acres. Offers 2 BHK & 3 BHK apartments with the sizes ranging from 1099 sq.ft to 1511 sq.ft. Homes are open from 3 sides like villas, Premium units with lake view, over 2 acres of open green space, with forest theme based lush and thick landscaping and outdoor sports facilities and easy connectivity to city centre and Electronic City via NICE corridor.
Unishire WYNN Towers – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Grand Club House
- Tennis Court
- Half Basket Ball Court
- Cricket Practice Net
- Many more
Unishire WYNN Towers – Location Map
Unishire WYNN Towers – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4650 Rs. Booking amount – 3 Lakhs
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1099 Sq Ft to 1511 Sq Ft
- Possession : 3 Years from date possession.
Unishire WYNN Towers – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 4.25 Acres.
- Total Units – 300.
- Total Open Space – 50%.
Unishire WYNN Towers – Project Specification
Structure & Walls:
- Seismic Zone II complaint RCC Framed Structure with Concrete Block Masonry.
- Master Bedroom – Laminate Wooden Flooring.
- Living/Dining/Bedrooms/Foyer/Kitchen – Vitrified Tiles.
- Toilets/Utility – Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles.
- Main Door – Teak Wood frame with flush shutters.
- Other Doors – Sal wood Frame with flush shutters.
- Toilet & Terrace/Balcony Doors – Sal wood Frame, Water-proof flush shutters.
- Brush finish Hardware for all doors.
- Powder Coated Aluminium/UPVC Sliding Windows with mosquito shutters.
Kitchen & Utility:
- Granite Platform with stainless steel sink 2’0″ above platform Provision for Water Filter and Electric Chimney Points, Provision for washing machine point in Utility.
- jaquar/equivalent C.P.Fittings Elegant Sanitary Ware of reputed make.
- Large Capacity Lifts of reputed make in each block.
- Granite/Kota risers and steps with MS railing.
- Anchor Roma/Finolex/equivalent switches & wires Suitable safety measures like ELCB & MCB for each unit Adequate number of light ?& fan points in all rooms 1 TV, 1 Telephone point in Bedrooms and Living Room.
- 100% for common areas Suffiecient back-up for individual units.
- Weather-proof paint for external walls Emulsion for internal walls Enamel for MS Grill Polish for main door shutters.
Solar & Water Harvesting:
- Provision for Solar Water Heater & Rain Water Harvesting as per Statutory Approvals.
Intercom facility for each apartment.
Unishire WYNN Towers – Layout Plan
Unishire WYNN Towers – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1099 Sqft||51.10 Lacs||3,00,000|
|2 BHK||1127 Sqft||52.41 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1444 Sqft||67.15 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1487 Sqft||69.15 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1511 Sqft||70.27 Lacs||3,00,000|
Unishire WYNN Towers – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – JP Nagar 9th Phase, Off Bannerghatta Road(Gottigere), Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 14.8 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 16.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 49.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 4.7 Kms(Kanakapura Road Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 2.8 Kms(NICE Road)
Unishire WYNN Towers – Floor Plan
Unishire WYNN Towers – Neighborhood
- Sri Chaitanya School
- Gurukul School
- BGS National Public School
- Little Millennium – Playschool in JP Nagar
- Bangalore Scottish School
- Management Academy Research Center
- Radcliffe School Bengaluru
- TIME KIDS – PLAY SCHOOL IN 8TH PHASE, JP NAGAR, BANGALORE
- Sri Chaitanya Techno School
- Many more…
- Vijayashree Hospitals
- Mars Tech
- Deepashri Hospital
- NU Hospitals
- T R Hospital
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals
- Nethradhama Superspeciality Eye Hospital
- Many more…
- Calsoft Labs India Pvt Ltd.,
- McCreade Software
- Best of Breed Software Solutions
- Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited
- Reach Technologies
- Infonics Software Private Limited
- HCL Technologies Limited
- IINFOCOMM IT Services Pvt Ltd
- Magna Infotech Ltd
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 kms
Unishire WYNN Towers – Surrounding Developments
Certain areas in Bangalore are synonymous with some aspects of real estate. When you hear of Bannerghatta Road, the first thing that pops to mind is the thick concentration of residential development here. Your next line of thought is the presence of several IT companies. And almost by default, you will have visions of the roads being filled choc-a-bloc with traffic.
Bannerghatta Road has a few main junctions that one can consider such as Dairy Circle and BTM Layout at Jayadeva Hospital. You also have major hotspots at Bilekahalli, Vijaya Bank Layout, Hulimavu Gate, leading all the way to Koppa Gate and the Jigani Industrial Area. With time and expansion in city limits, the road now touches the NICE peripheral ring road just beyond Gottigere. South Bangalore is clearly an attractive investment area. With many infrastructure projects and commercial establishments, this part of the city seems to have a lot going for it.
There is this huge appetite among investors for real estate and Bangalore scores high on the priority list. Asia’s fastest growing techno polis and the world’s fourth largest technology cluster, the city is home to over 650 MNCs and more than 75 Global Fortune 500 companies. Riding high on the IT boom and emerging businesses, Bangalore has developed as a prime international destination. As a result, all the major parts of the city are growing at a stupendous rate, especially south Bangalore, which is buzzing with construction activities across all residential, commercial and retail fronts.
Real estate in south Bangalore has emerged as the latest hotspot, riding high with various builders announcing projects in and around the area. It is looked upon as the newly found development hub of the city. With a new expressway from Silk Board Junction to Electronic City, the Tumkur Road, Metro to Kanakapura and the area flanked by the city’s popular Forum Mall on one side and Electronic City on the other, it is indeed turning out to be a real estate market hotspot.
Growth rate of 30 pc:
Bangalore is the most sought after real estate destination for commercial and industrial sectors. Moreover, Bangalore’s realty market is anticipated to grow at the rate of 30 per cent annually in the next ten years, adding to that, foreign investment worth $30 billion. Reason enough why a plethora of property developers are fighting for a share of this real estate market pie and are offering housing, primarily in the affordable and mid-segment market where an apartment can cost anywhere Rs 50 to 75 lakh. There are the occasional super luxury apartments and villas too with a price tag of Rs one crore and above.
Areas in south Bangalore which are witnessing the establishment of new projects are BTM Layout, JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur and Outer Ring Road and Koramangala. The Hosur-Adugodi stretch is seeing a spurt of retail outlets, which has also propelled builders to come up with more projects in south Bangalore.
Hospitals, malls drive growth:
Availability of the best hospitals and popular malls in the retail segment is a major reason for demand in this part of Bangalore. Moreover, the returns on investment of properties are better in South Bangalore as some of the locations are more sought after by the investors and end-users.
It is becoming better with further development of roads and better connectivity to North Bangalore through the Namma Metro. Demand for properties in South will continue to be robust. The city’s residential supply will be catered by well-planned residential pockets like Bannerghatta Road, Begur Main Road, Jigani and Anekal. The scope of development is huge, especially in areas like JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road.
In the recent past it has been seen that NRI, who have made Bangalore their home, prefer to settle in south Bangalore due to the cosmopolitan crowd in this part of the city. South Bangalore’s future definitely seems to be vibrant, feel property developers from the city. With more projects coming up, malls and retail outlets mushrooming and the already developed infrastructure being a boon, especially when north Bangalore is yet to have a sound infrastructure system, this where Bangaloreans want to be.
‘GREATER CONNECTIVITY, MORE INFRASTRUCTURES’
The Bangalore South residential area includes Koramangala, Hosur Road, Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur Road, Outer Ring Road, HSR Layout, Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Banashankari and Kanakapura Road. This zone represents locations which are the most preferred. The availability of land, strong infrastructure development and presence of the middle-income segment has contributed to the development of this zone. In anticipation of the Knowledge City and BMIC project, prominent developers have positioned their projects along the Bannerghatta Road. The elevated highway project between Silk Board intersection and Attibele will enhance the connectivity of Electronic City and surrounding locations on Hosur Road with the city.
Another important project that benefits this micro-market is the Bangalore Mysore Infrastructure Corridor (BMIC). This project increases the micro-market’s accessibility to the western zone of the city. The development of the first phase of the awaited Bangalore Development Authority-Peripheral Ring Road (BDA-PRR) will work in favour of the residential development in this micro-market.
Bangalore South has been witnessing relatively strong residential development. The capital values range from Rs 5,500-8,000/sq ft in prime locations like Koramangala and vary between Rs 3,000- 5,600/sq ft in residential locations like JP Nagar. This variation in rates can be attributed to differential development across locations in the south.
With the completion of the first phase of the BDA-PRR in 2012, the north-eastern parts of the city comprising locations from Tumkur Road to Hosur Road would connect Bellary Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Sarjapur Road. The BMIC will enhance the residential potential of locations like Bidadi. It would provide better accessibility to the south western micro-markets in Bangalore.
Unishire WYNN Towers – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Unishire WYNN Towers – About Builder
At Unishire, we are more than building structures in brick and mortar. Driven by innovation, we give shape to unique communities who can enjoy a lifestyle that they aspire for. We strive to make every individual’s dream of owning a quality home a simple, trouble-free, speedy and a joyful affair. Our vision is to develop Unishire as one of the leading and most people-friendly real estate companies that believes in delivering unparalleled customer joy with continuous innovations and to offer sustainable, eco-friendly and unique projects. Our mission is to constantly create unique spaces which enhance the way people live, work and play in the form of residential and commercial projects, leisure & retail, industrial and IT facilities, and to deliver joy always.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.