Welcome to truly international living, right here in the heart of North Bangalore. Discover a neo-luxury lifestyle brought to life by German Architects. Embrace the luxury of open spaces within and outside your home.
Live an urban life which is close to natural surroundings. Let the aesthetics of planned spaces delight you on an everyday basis. Welcome to Unishire Belvedere Premia. With just 77 units on 16 floors and spread over 1.15 acres, Unishire Belvedere Premia gives a new meaning to the luxury of privacy and your own space.
The project further raises the luxury lifestyle quotient by offering Penthouses with large roof terraces. A superb location, exactly on the wide New Jakkur Double Road (Model Road), the fact that it’s equidistant from NH 7/International Airport Road and Thanisandra Main Road, Unishire Belvedere Premia puts you in a neighbourhood that is connected to everything that you desire.
Eco-friendly German thinking for natural Indian living. Each Home is designed with your lifestyle and the environment in mind.
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Amenities
- Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Games – Snookers
- Table Tennis
- Board Games, Basket Ball Pole
- Party Hall
- Kids Play Area
- Car Charging Point
- Multi Level Car Parking In Basement
- Business Center
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Location Map
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 3 BHK & 4 BHK Apartments
- Size –1747 Sq. Ft. – 3251 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : December, 2017
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 1.15 Acres.
- No Of Floor – 16.
- Total Units – 77 .
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Project Specification
Structure & Walls
- RCC Framed Structure with Concrete Block Masonry for internal walls / Porotherm Clay Blocks for the external Walls
- Thermal resistance, Very high durability, All-weather Proof, Better Finish, Sound Absorption, etc
- Master Bedroom – premium laminated wooden flooring
- Living / Dining – vitified tiles (premium series)
- Kitchen / Bedrooms – vitrified tiles
- Toilets / Balconies – anti-skid ceramic tiles
- Utility – ceramic tiles
- Main Door – Teak Wood frame with flush shutters
- Other Doors – Hard Wood Frame with flush shutters
- Toilet Doors – Hard Wood Frame with Water-proof flush shutters
- Powder Coated Aluminium / UPVC Windows; single low-emissivity hard coated glass
- Granite counter with stainless steel sink; Dado upto 2’0″ above counter top
- Ceramic tiles dadoing upto false ceiling height
- Water closet, Conceled Tank, Wash Basin & Faucet, Health Faucet – ROCA / JAQUAR / ARTIZE / HINDWARE or equivalent
- Master Bathroom
- Wash Basin with counter
- 3 Nos. Lifts (2 Nos. passenger and 1 No service lift)
- Braile and Audio assistance
- Staircase and Common Areas
- Flooring – Tiles / Granite
- Designed for Differently Abled – non slippery finish; handrails; ramps; reserved restroom
- Anchor Roma / Finolex or equivalent switches & wires; Suitable safety measures like ELCB & MCB for each unit;
- Adequate number of light & fan points in all rooms;
- Efficient light systems – Occupancy sensors and astronomical switches proposed
- Low VOC paints, adhesives, sealants and finishes only
- IGBC Gold Rating standard;
- Grey Water Recycling;
- Rain water harvesting;
- Solar power for Common Areas;
- Low flow water fixtures;
- 2 Bathrooms of each home supplied with Solar hot water;
- Car charging points;
- Outdoor lighting powered by Solar PV Panels;
- Insulated roof terrace; Solid waste management
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Master Plan
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1747 – 1806 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|4 BHK||2158 – 3251 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Off International Airport Road, behind Manyata Tech Park (Hebbal), Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 14.1 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 14.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 25.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station –14.2 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 6.8 Kms
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Floor Plan
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Neighbourhood
- Vibgyor High School
- Greenfield Public School
- Karnataka Public School
- Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra
- Federal Public School
- Cloudnine Clinic
- Cratis Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Dr.Agarwal`s Eye Hospital
- Partha Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- Ovum Hospitals
- Sathya Hospital
Unishire Belvedere Premia – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Unishire Belvedere Premia – About Builder
Company Profile: Established in the year 1987, Unishire formerly known as ‘Mehta Group’ is one of the earliest entrants into the field of Real Estate Development in Bangalore. The core objectives of venturing into the real estate business were to redefine this space and create a benchmark for others to follow.
The Group is spearheaded by Mr Kirti Mehta, Chairman, a veteran in the field of real estate development and construction with over 2.5 decades of rich experience and now his son Mr Pratik Mehta, Managing Director, who is poised for an aggressive growth in the years to come.
UNISHIRE as the name states, stands for Unique Communities (UNI – Unique | SHIRE – Community) At UNISHIRE, we strive to develop distinctive projects by thinking different, thinking ahead and breaking out of the clutter to offer the best one could desire, in terms of lifestyle and living standards. As an organization, UNISHIRE is based on solid foundation, high quality, trust, professionalism and total customer satisfaction.
Deep down are also the root principles that govern modern living. We at UNISHIRE are constantly striving to fulfill every individual’s dream and are committed to making a home; simple, trouble-free and a speedy affair. We are constantly widening our horizon by making a holistic contribution to lives across.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.