Terra Alegria, a Gated Luxury Villa Community project spread over 30 Acres, located in Whitefield East-end. This project is strategically located just off the NH4 and bang on NH 207, and offers excellent connectivity to IT Parks like ITPL,BGRT,the various state highways, the airport, the Narsapura Industrial Area & the proposed six-lane Bangalore-Chennai Expressway.
In the vicinity of m1 Terra Alegria there are renowned Schools like DPS, VIBGYOR, Chrysalis High School, Deans Academy, Whitefield Global School and Ryan International High School. It also boasts of the nearby Hospitals like Columbia Asia, Vydehi, Narayana Multi speciality, Sathya Sai General and Super speciality hospitals. It has nearby Hotels like Taj Vivanta ITPL, Sheraton, Marriot, Zuri and Alila. Also it has the neighbouring IT Parks and Corporate offices like ITPL,SJR Tech Park, Bearys IT Park ,Brigade Tech park,Salarpuria Tech park, EPIP Zone ,HP India, SAP Labs ,GE and Mercedes Benz R&D etc.. The nearest Shopping malls like Value Forum Mall, Park Square ITPL Mall, Inorbit Mall and Phoenix market city are at a very comfortable distance. Connectivity wise Bangalore International airport is less than an hour, you can reach KR Puram Railway station in less than 20 min ,Whitefield Railway Station in less than 10 min.
Terra Alegria is affordable Luxury Villas project in Whitefield East end Hoskote, with the best of amenities including metalled roads, concealed drainage and electrical connections, besides common amenities like a club-house, parks, Swimming Pool,WiFi Zone, provision for clinic & Super market and open spaces. The first phase is comprises 105 Villas, most of them in the standard 30×40 and 35×40 and bigger sizes .
Terra Alegria – Amenities
- Main Entrance architecturally Designed Arch
- Club House with modern luxury & dearth of fun
- Parks with large covered space on grassland
- Kids Play Area
- 24/7 security
- All around compound wall
- Rainwater harvesting for the entire layout and individual plots
- Under Ground Sewage treatment plant
- Sufficient Power back up for common amenities
- Intercom facility for all Villas
- Provision for clinic, super market & Coffee shop
- Swimming pool for adults and Kids
Terra Alegria – Location Map
Terra Alegria – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 3 BHK Villa
- Size – 1650 Sq. Ft. – 2550 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : May, 2018
Terra Alegria – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 30 Acres.
- No Of Floor – 2.
- Total Units – 250.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Terra Alegria – Project Specification
- Concrete Solid block masonry with column structure & RCC roofing
- Solid core flush doors with wood frames, veneered finish for main door with peep hole
- All doors with high quality hardware of stainless steel/brass finish
- 3 track aluminium powder coated window with star lock
- Vitrified Flooring in living, and dining rooms
- Wooden Laminated flooring in master bedroom
- Vitrified Flooring in Other bedrooms
- Superior quality granite treads and raisers, MS railings with wooden top for staircases
- Ceramic tiles in Toilet, Kitchen and Utility areas
- Anti-skid Ceramic tiles in toilets and bathrooms
- Granite counter with ceramic tile dado up to 4 feet above the counter
- Stainless steel sink
- Ceramic tile flooring in the Utility area
- European WC’s, Wash basins of Jaguar or equivalent make
- Toilet accessories of jaguar or equivalent
- Ample points with modular switches and concealed for power, lighting and fans (Anchor or equivalent make)
- Good quality copper wiring (Finolex)
- Split air-conditioning points in living/dining and bedrooms
- ELCB and circuit breakers of suitable capacity
- Power back for individual villas
- Corrosion resistant plumbing system
- PVC drainage, water pipes
Terra Alegria – Master Plan
Terra Alegria – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1650 – 2550 sq.ft||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Terra Alegria – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – White Field East-End, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 27.7 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 33.1 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 37.3 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 23 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 14 Kms
Terra Alegria – Floor Plan
Terra Alegria – Neighborhood
- Government lower primary school chowluthota
- Sun valley public school
- Sb school
- G lps jyothipura
- Bharath matha school
- G lps vabasandra
- Citizen english high school
- Shivapriya maternity home
- Shreyas maternity hospital
- Srinivasa hospital
- Ashwini hospital
- Global eye foundation
- Global eye foundation
Terra Alegria – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Terra Alegria – About Builder
m1 Homes is a part of the m1 Group. Besides real estate, the m1 Group has interests in investment advisory and philanthropy (through the m1 Foundation). Backed by an experienced team of real estate professionals and investors, m1 Homes is an expert at spotting hidden real estate investment opportunities and bringing together the right set of skills to be able to fructify those into great returns. The company also invests in the opportunities that it identifies, thereby exercising a fair degree of control over the progress of the various real estate projects. Currently focused on the Bengaluru market, m1 Homes would expand into the other major cities across India in the next 3 to 5 years. m1 Advisory on the other hand, helps its clients invest in the appropriate investment vehicles through its wealth advisory services.
The company has an experienced team of analysts and relationship managers that are capable of assessing your unique investment needs and suggesting the appropriate vehicles to their clients. This is the philanthropic initiatives of the group are undertaken by the m1 Foundation. The m1 Foundation is currently engaged in designing and developing an investment vehicle that will give back to the farmers that give up their land to large real estate development projects. This would ensure a more ‘responsible’ development model where the people that lose their lands to big real estate companies are not left holding the short end of the stick. In the future, the m1 Foundation plans to develop more such projects as well as retirement homes for the old and the needy. The m1 Group has a presence in the United States and the Middle East, besides India
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.