Sterling Ascentia – an ongoing project from Sterling Developers, located on the Marathahalli – Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bellandur, Bangalore. Where space brings you closer to yourself and your loved ones, where love and care envelopes the letter of immense joy, is your safe cocoon. Sterling Ascentia is designed around your freedom. Sterling Ascentia offers superior value to your investment. Designed for inspired living.
Sterling Ascentia sprawls over an area of 6 acres comprising of 4 towers of 16 floors each offering 2.5 ,3 and 3.5 BHK apartments with total of 280 units . It has proximity to best schools, malls and super specialty hospitals.
Sterling Ascentia – Amenities
- Children’s play Area
- Club House
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Deck
- Jogging Track
- Seating Arena
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Arched Plaza
- Landscaped Garden and Lawn
Sterling Ascentia –Location Map
Sterling Ascentia – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5900 Rs. Booking amount – 500000
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2.5 BHK ,3.5 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1591 Sq Ft to 2015Sq Ft
- Possession : September 2016
Sterling Ascentia – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 6 Acres.
- Total Units – 280.
- Total Towers – 4(G + 16 floors)
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space
Sterling Ascentia – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure (Seismic Zone II), with solid block masonry walls
- Main Door:7.5’ feet high opening with pre moulded flush shutter and frame in wood, polished on both sides.
- Other Internal Doors: 7.5’ feet with wooden frames and flush shutters, 7 feet with wooden frame for Toilets.
- External Doors: UPVC frames and sliding shutters for all external doors.
- UPVC – RHEAU sliding Windows – 3 Track framed windows with clear glass and provision for mosquito mesh (mosquito mesh at additional cost). MS designer grill, enamel painted, for Ground Floor units only.
- Living, Dining: Agglomerated Marble
- Bed Rooms: Timber laminated Flooring.
- Kitchen, Balconies & Toilets: Anti Skid Vitrified tiles
- Common Lobbies & Corridors: Vitrified tiles/Granite
- Common Staircases: Kota Stone / Sadarahalli Granite/Concrete Tiles
- Handyman Room: Ceramic tiles
- Kitchen: Ceramic tile dado for 2 feet over a granite counter
- Toilets: Ceramic tiles on walls up to false ceiling.
- Kitchen Counter: 20mm thick granite counter – Jet black
- Stainless Steel Sink – single bowl & single drain board of reputed make.
- Granite wash basin counter in Master Bedroom Toilet.
- All toilets Wash basin with Mixer (Hot & Cold), except Handyman Toilet.
- Wash basins and EWC’s of reputed make in all Toilets.
- Master Bed Room Toilet to have over headshower.CPVC lines for water supply.
- Internal Wall &Ceilings:Acrylic Distemper. External finish: Texture PaintBasement:White-wash for ceiling.
- 2 BHK : 5 KW power supply & full DG back up
- 3 BHK : 6KW power supply & full DG back up
- DG back up for lifts, pumps & common area lighting
- Concealed PVC conduits with Copper wiring
- Modular Switches of reputed make
- TV and telephone points provided in the living area and all Bedrooms
- Provision to install split AC in Living area, Dining area and in all Bedrooms
- ELCB and individual meters will be provided for all apartments
- 24 hour round-the-clock security Personnel
- CCTV at strategic locations for security & monitoring
- Main Lobby and Staircase Lobby on Ground floor: Combination of polished granite /marble slabs and vitrified tiles.
- 2 automatic passenger lifts per tower, including one service lift (Schindler or equivalent make)
- Piped Gas connection from utility to kitchen.
- CCTV provision at main security gate, entry / exit from basements, lobbies and periphery of the development.
- Rainwater Harvesting.
- Hydro-Pneumatic System for water pressure.
- Sewage Treatment Plant.Water Purification Plant.
- Large and Exclusive Clubhousewith features like Table Tennis, Library, Multi Purpose Hall, Fully Equipped Gymnasium.
Sterling Ascentia – Master Plan
Sterling Ascentia – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2BHK + Study + 2T||1591 Sqft||93.86 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3BHK + 3T||1885 Sqft||111.21 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3BHK + 3T + Maids Room||2015 Sqft||122.91 Lacs||5,00,000|
Sterling Ascentia – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Bellandur(Marathahalli – Sarjapur Outer Ring Road), Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 14 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 19 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 48 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 3.9 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 1.5 Kms
Sterling Ascentia – Unit Plan
Sterling Ascentia – Neighborhood
- New Horizon College of Engineering – 1.3 kms
- Krupanidhi College – 650 mts
- Saint Peter’s School – 1.7 kms
- Patel Pre-University College – 900 mts
- Many more…
- Sakra World Hospital – 500 mts
- Manipal Hospital – 5 kms
- VIMS Speciality Hospitals – 3 kms
- Sankara Eye Hospital – 5 kms
- Curo Live – 1.5 kms
- Many more…
- Altair Engineering India Private Limited (Aei) – 2 kms
- Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd – 5 kms
- Sobis Software (India) Private Limited – 2.5 kms
- Baehal Software Limited – 3.5 kms
- Jin Information Systems Pvt Ltd – 5 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 km
Sterling Ascentia – Surrounding Development
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc.
It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. “Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.“
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Sterling Ascentia – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Sterling Ascentia – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.