SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II Pre Launch Project located in BTM II Stage, 29th Main, Bangalore. The spaciousness for unbridled indulgence. To relish the many dimensions of life in exceptional ways.And to discover the exemplary reflections of success. Experience happiness that is complete. Peace that works wonders.And pride that is timeless.Get an address that highlights your personality.And embraces the future.
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Amenities
- 2-Hole Golf Putting Green
- Bowling alley
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Separate children’s play area
- Jogging track
- Swimming pool with toddler’s pool
- Landscaped gardens
- Tree House
- Bowling alley
- Badminton Court
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Squash Court
- Children Music & Dance Zone
- Video Gaming Console
- Billiards / Snooker Room
- Table Tennis Room
- Carom / Chess
- Fully equipped Health Club — separate for ladies & gents
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam and Massage Room
- Yoga and Meditation Centre
- Reflexology Path
- Cauvery Water
- Sewage Treatment Plant -
- Rain Water Harvesting System
- Power back-up for common area and apartment
- High speed internet connection
- Pressurized water connection for each toilet
- Party Hall
- Advanced security system
- Water Fountains and Sculpture Courts
- Golf Carts
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Location Map
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6300 Rs. Booking amount – 10 Lakhs
- BHK Options – 3 BHK, 4 BHK and 5 BHK
- Size – 2250 Sq Ft to 7150 Sq Ft
- Possession : Ready to Move in
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 4 Acres.
- Total Units – 181.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Project Specification
- Seismic-II zone compliant RCC Framed structure
- Solid concrete block masonry
- Very elegant and spacious entrance lobbies
- 2 level covered car parking
- All internal walls are smoothly plastered with lime rendering
- External walls are plastered with sponge finish
- All internal walls painted with acrylic emulsion paint with roller finish
- External walls with exterior grade emulsion paint
Doors and Windows:
- Teak wood door-frames with threshold for main door French polished with teak veneered flush shutter (engineered wood shutter)
- All other frames including servant room in engineered wooden frames with self molded flush shutters with enamel paint
- Chrome plated brass hardware for main door and all other doors with aluminium powder coated mortise lock and baby-Latch handles for toilet and bath room bolt from inside
- Windows with UPVC Modular windows with mosquito shutter
- Toilet ventilators made of Aluminium ventilators with translucent glass and provision for exhaust fan
- Windows made of Aluminum for Servant Room
- Laminated Wooden flooring for Master Bedroom
- Vitrified flooring for living, dining, kitchen, bedrooms
- Superior quality ceramic tile flooring for balconies
- Superior quality anti skid ceramic tile for toilets
- Standard Ceramic tile for servant toilet & room
Kitchen and Utility:
- Reticulated gas and copper piping
- Black granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink
- Above kitchen platform 2’0” dado ceramic glazed tile
- Provision for aqua guard, geyser and exhaust fan point
- Provision for hob and chimney
- Provision for washing machine in utility area
- Provision for dishwashing machine
Toilet Fitting and Accessories:
- Ceramic glazed tile dadoing upto 7’0” height
- White sanitary ware of Kohler/Roca/Equivalent reputed make in the toilets
- Hot and cold mixer taps of Jaguar/Hans Grohe/Kohler or equivalent make
- Health faucets provided for the toilets
- Provision for geysers and exhaust fans
- Counter type wash basin with mixer in Master toilet
- Bibcock in servant toilet
- Indian toilet of standard make for servant toilet
- Wall hung commodes with concealed cistern
- One T.V point each in living and all bedrooms
- Fire retardant electric wires of Anchor or equivalent make
- Elegant modular electrical switches of reputed make
- Telephone points in the bedrooms and living room
- A/c power point in all bedrooms
- Power Backup – 1 KVA for 3 Bed Room and 2 KVA for 4 & 5 Bed Room Apartments
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Master Plan
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||2250 Sqft||141.75 Lacs||10,00,000|
|3 BHK||2385 Sqft||150.25 Lacs||10,00,000|
|4 BHK||3000 Sqft||201.00 Lacs||10,00,000|
|5 BHK||5450 Sqft||365.15 Lacs||10,00,000|
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – BTM II Stage, 29th Main, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 9 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 13.1 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 42.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 4.6 Kms(Rashtriya Vidyalaya Road)
- Nearest Ring Road – 2 Kms(ORR)
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Unit Plan
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Surrounding Developments
Certain areas in Bangalore are synonymous with some aspects of real estate. When you hear of Bannerghatta Road, the first thing that pops to mind is the thick concentration of residential development here. Your next line of thought is the presence of several IT companies. And almost by default, you will have visions of the roads being filled choc-a-bloc with traffic.
Bannerghatta Road has a few main junctions that one can consider such as Dairy Circle and BTM Layout at Jayadeva Hospital. You also have major hotspots at Bilekahalli, Vijaya Bank Layout, Hulimavu Gate, leading all the way to Koppa Gate and the Jigani Industrial Area. With time and expansion in city limits, the road now touches the NICE peripheral ring road just beyond Gottigere. South Bangalore is clearly an attractive investment area. With many infrastructure projects and commercial establishments, this part of the city seems to have a lot going for it.
There is this huge appetite among investors for real estate and Bangalore scores high on the priority list. Asia’s fastest growing techno polis and the world’s fourth largest technology cluster, the city is home to over 650 MNCs and more than 75 Global Fortune 500 companies. Riding high on the IT boom and emerging businesses, Bangalore has developed as a prime international destination. As a result, all the major parts of the city are growing at a stupendous rate, especially south Bangalore, which is buzzing with construction activities across all residential, commercial and retail fronts.
Real estate in south Bangalore has emerged as the latest hotspot, riding high with various builders announcing projects in and around the area. It is looked upon as the newly found development hub of the city. With a new expressway from Silk Board Junction to Electronic City, the Tumkur Road, Metro to Kanakapura and the area flanked by the city’s popular Forum Mall on one side and Electronic City on the other, it is indeed turning out to be a real estate market hotspot.
Growth rate of 30 pc:
Bangalore is the most sought after real estate destination for commercial and industrial sectors. Moreover, Bangalore’s realty market is anticipated to grow at the rate of 30 per cent annually in the next ten years, adding to that, foreign investment worth $30 billion. Reason enough why a plethora of property developers are fighting for a share of this real estate market pie and are offering housing, primarily in the affordable and mid-segment market where an apartment can cost anywhere Rs 50 to 75 lakh. There are the occasional super luxury apartments and villas too with a price tag of Rs one crore and above.
Areas in south Bangalore which are witnessing the establishment of new projects are BTM Layout, JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur and Outer Ring Road and Koramangala. The Hosur-Adugodi stretch is seeing a spurt of retail outlets, which has also propelled builders to come up with more projects in south Bangalore.
Hospitals, malls drive growth:
Availability of the best hospitals and popular malls in the retail segment is a major reason for demand in this part of Bangalore. Moreover, the returns on investment of properties are better in South Bangalore as some of the locations are more sought after by the investors and end-users.
It is becoming better with further development of roads and better connectivity to North Bangalore through the Namma Metro. Demand for properties in South will continue to be robust. The city’s residential supply will be catered by well-planned residential pockets like Bannerghatta Road, Begur Main Road, Jigani and Anekal. The scope of development is huge, especially in areas like JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road.
In the recent past it has been seen that NRI, who have made Bangalore their home, prefer to settle in south Bangalore due to the cosmopolitan crowd in this part of the city. South Bangalore’s future definitely seems to be vibrant, feel property developers from the city. With more projects coming up, malls and retail outlets mushrooming and the already developed infrastructure being a boon, especially when north Bangalore is yet to have a sound infrastructure system, this where Bangaloreans want to be.
‘GREATER CONNECTIVITY, MORE INFRASTRUCTURES’
The Bangalore South residential area includes Koramangala, Hosur Road, Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur Road, Outer Ring Road, HSR Layout, Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Banashankari and Kanakapura Road. This zone represents locations which are the most preferred. The availability of land, strong infrastructure development and presence of the middle-income segment has contributed to the development of this zone. In anticipation of the Knowledge City and BMIC project, prominent developers have positioned their projects along the Bannerghatta Road. The elevated highway project between Silk Board intersection and Attibele will enhance the connectivity of Electronic City and surrounding locations on Hosur Road with the city.
Another important project that benefits this micro-market is the Bangalore Mysore Infrastructure Corridor (BMIC). This project increases the micro-market’s accessibility to the western zone of the city. The development of the first phase of the awaited Bangalore Development Authority-Peripheral Ring Road (BDA-PRR) will work in favour of the residential development in this micro-market.
Bangalore South has been witnessing relatively strong residential development. The capital values range from Rs 5,500-8,000/sq ft in prime locations like Koramangala and vary between Rs 3,000- 5,600/sq ft in residential locations like JP Nagar. This variation in rates can be attributed to differential development across locations in the south.
With the completion of the first phase of the BDA-PRR in 2012, the north-eastern parts of the city comprising locations from Tumkur Road to Hosur Road would connect Bellary Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Sarjapur Road. The BMIC will enhance the residential potential of locations like Bidadi. It would provide better accessibility to the south western micro-markets in Bangalore.
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
SNN Raj Lakeview Phase II – About Builder
SNN is striving to become a leading property developer in Bengaluru and we have made a remarkable start. And with many more projects to come in all segments around Bengaluru, there is an impressive future ahead of us.
We are in the business of improving quality of people’s lives by designing and constructing living spaces for our customers to enjoy a lifestyle. In practice, we carefully consider the excellent merits of our sites so that we preserve the natural beauty and incorporate the scenic views into our design layouts to deliver wisely-balanced developments. This makes us stand out from clutter and ensure that we deliver what we promise, be it location, amenities, quality or timely delivery.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.