The SK Briar is consisted of 47 Luxury Units with Jain Temple. It is located walking distance from Hosa Road Junction i.e. NH7. It is a just stone throw away distance to NICE toll gate at Hosur Road. It is midst of major Hospitals, Education Institutes, Software and Manufacturing industries. The carefully designed units are designed and offered to Jain Community. You may be looking for a flat in Jain community with temple. Your search end here and SK Briar is an ideal choice for you.
NOW IMAGINE… Wake up in the morning with a soothing sound of temple bells and divine chants, we thank god for giving us life. At SK Briar, we chose to offer our apartments to the handful of people, who has that divine blessing to be near godliness. With Five petals of Briar Flower we signified blessings of “Panch Parmeshti” are upon us and may we have best companionship. Our children choose the right path and parents visit us with ease because they have excess to the temple.
With uncompromising heavenly environment, we have not compromised on ‘Vaastu’ or designs of our homes. With our commitment and experience we give the best because we know our companions deserves best.
Work comes and goes, but your family and friends are forever Spending time with your child is more important than spending money on them.
Spend time with loved ones…
SK Briar – Amenities
- Jain Temple with prayer hall
- Intercom Facility for each Flat
- Community Hall
- Children Play area
- Car Parking
- 24/7 Security
SK Briar – Location Map
SK Briar – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK
- Size – 1,060 – 1,462 sq ft
- Possession : February, 2017
SK Briar – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- No of Floor – NA.
- Total Units – 47.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
SK Briar – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure
- External Walls of 6 inches Solid Cement Concrete Blocks.
- Internal Walls of 4 inches Solid Cement Concrete Blocks
- Lime rendering smooth finish for internal walls.
- External wall with sponge finish cement plastering.
- Main Door Frame of Teak wood and shutters of moulded skin door, polished and with brass fittings.
- Internal Door Frames in Red Sal wood or equivalent wood with flush shutters
- Aluminum powder coated frames and Sliding Shutters with 4mm tinted glass.
- Vitrified Tiles for Hall and Dining.
- Ceramic Flooring for remaining areas
- Granite platform with Stainless Steel Sink (size 2’X2’X8”).
- 2 Feet height glazed tiles above the platform.
- ISI Standard Copper wiring with modular switches.
- Individual TV & Telephone points in Main Hall and Master Bed Room.
- AC Point in Master Bed Room only
- Glazed Ceramic tiles dadoing up to 7 feet height with Standard/ESS continental CP fittings.
- Hindware/ Parryware/ Cera sanitary fittings.
- Washbasin in Dining and Master Bedroom Toilet only
- Overhead tank with sump and good quality fittings.
- Water supply from Bore Wells.
- Internal walls with lappam putty finish with oil bound distemper.
- External walls in water proof paint, enamel paint for doors and grills.
- Natural polish for main door.
- Waterproof course
- 0.5 KV Generator backup for each flat and common area.
- Two lifts of branded make with 6 passenger capacity.
SK Briar – Master Plan
SK Briar – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size(sq ft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
|3 BHK||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
SK Briar – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Electronic City, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 16 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 34.9 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 62.5 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 20.7 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 40.7 Kms
SK Briar – Floor Plan
SK Briar – Neighbourhood
- Acts Secondary School
- GVS English school
- Sorsfort International School
- I Play I Learn Pre school
- Hello Kids
- Feathertouch International
- IFIM Business School
- Nethradhama Superspeciality Eye Hospital
- Deepak Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
- Star Homeopathy
- Nature Cure Hospital
- Cloudnine Care Hospital
- Hitech Kidney Stone Hospital
- Excel Care Hospital
- Srushti Hospital
SK Briar – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
SK Briar – About Builder
The “SK Projects” was established by visionary professionals in 2005 formerly known as “SK Builders and Developers” in Bangalore with a commitment to transfigure the urban panorama of elegant INDIA and today after the journey of so many years, its projects stand testimony to the shining excellence and brilliance in execution.
In the residential market, we initially targeted the first-time homeowner and the investor looking for a value-for-money investment, but we are now building for the executive market and the affordable housing market. Our first complex in Banaswadi, Bangalore-43 was completed in January 2007 and was well received by homeowners and investors alike.
Each project is managed by our team of highly experienced personnel, incorporating the services of various professionals in the architectural, engineering, quantity surveying and other related fields, and has proved their reliability and dedication to quality workmanship.
Top management believes in an open door policy and our Managing Director is personally involved with each project. Such a “hands on” approach ensures that good relations are maintained between our clients and the company at all times.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.