SJR Vogue located at the heart of Whitefield, right behind SAP Labs, giving you the finest upper crust address. Rising into the sky, the 2 stunning G+13 floor towers at Vogue stand on 2.5 serene acres of refreshing greenery. Each of the 200 apartments has a personality of its own, yet each shares the same stylish presence and unmistakable design. The 3BHK homes range from 1,695 – 1,710 sft.
SJR Vogue – Amenities
- INDOOR BADMINTON COURT
- TENNIS COURT
- SWIMMING POOl
- KIDS’ POOl
- PARTY HALL
- GAME ROOM
- CHILDREN’S PLAY AREA
SJR Vogue – Location Map
SJR Vogue – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5900 Rs. Booking amount – 4 Lakhs
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 1730 Sq Ft to 2632 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2016
SJR Vogue – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 200.
- Total Open Space – 75%.
SJR Vogue – Project Specification
- RCC – framed structure designed as per Zone 2 Seismic Compliance
- Block masonry / equivalent
- Internal walls smoothly plastered with lime rendering
- Interiors with premium quality plastic emulsion
- Exteriors with weather shield cement paint
- Lobbies & Corridors:Granite / Marble (GF & FF), vitrified tiles in upper floors
- Granite flooring with textured wall paint for main entrance lobby of each block
- Designer vitrified tiles flooring in Living, Dining
- Laminated wooden flooring in Master Bedroom
- Vitrified tiles flooring in CBR, GBR & Kitchen
- Anti skid premium tile flooring in Toilets & Balconies
DOORS & WINDOWS:
- Polished teakwood door frame (wall-thickness width) with both sides teak-veneered
- Melamine polished main door with premium fittings
- All other doors with hardwood frames and flush shutters / skin doors / polish / paint with premium fittings or imported ready-made door
- UPVC / Aluminium for balcony doors & all windows with mosquito mesh wherever required
- 2′ dado with premium designer tiles above Kitchen, Granite counter top with single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board
- Provision for washing machine & iron point in Utility area
- Wall mounted EWC / Sanitary ware with concealed flush tanks & wash basin of Rocca / Kohler / equivalent make
- Hot-cold water mixer with single controlled bath & shower valve of Rocca / Kohler / equivalent make
- Health faucet for all toilets with wall tiles dado upto 7′ (Vitrified) option
- Provision for exhaust fans
- Shower partition for MBR toilet
- Real Power: 3BHK 5 KVA
- Backup Power: 3BHK 1 KVA
- High quality elevators of reputed make
- Round-the-clock security with CCTV monitoring in main entrance & external areas
- Clubhouse with Gym and Pool
- Landscaped garden area
- Lawn Tennis court
- One ELCB for each flat for safety
- One MCB for each circuit provided at the main distribution box in each flat
- Elegant modular switches of Anchor Roma / Crabtree / equivalent make
- Telephone points in Living room & all bedrooms
- Television points in Living, Master B/R, Children’s B/R & Guest B/R
- Fire resistant low-smoke electrical wires (FRLS cables)
- One internet point in Master, Children’s & Guest bedroom
- AC point provision in Living, Master bedroom & Children’s bedroom
SJR Vogue – Master Plan
SJR Vogue – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3BHK||1730 Sqft||102.07 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK||1775 Sqft||104.72 Lacs||Contact us|
|4 BHK||2552 Sqft||150.56 Lacs||Contact us|
|4 BHK||2632 Sqft||155.28 Lacs||Contact us|
SJR Vogue – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Whitefield,behind SAP Labs, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 18 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 24 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 45.1 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 10.5 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 7.3 Kms(KR Puram/ORR)
SJR Vogue – Unit Plan
SJR Vogue – Surrounding Developments
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
SJR Vogue – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
SJR Vogue – About Builder
We are a new division of the SJR Group, structured to provide highly differentiating projects to various urban needs – residential, commercial and hospitality. In the last 37 years, since 1973, the SJR Group has grown from being a mere provider of infrastructure solutions to developing properties that are today defining growth and prosperity in Bangalore city. From roads, flyovers, airport tarmacs, and community centres, the group today caters to the entire spectrum of solutions that any industrialised society needs. At the heart of the ethos of SJR Primecorp is an unfailing desire to provide the utmost quality at a value that is in sync with global trends, the intimate needs of people today and the environment.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.