SJR Palazza City By SJR Prime Corporation
Book your apartment today at SJR Palazza City and have an address to be proud of, in the IT City. SJR Palazza, the upcoming project from SJR Primecorp, is launched near Wipro Corporate Office on Sarjapur Road, and offers luxurious living to the buyers in its exquisitely designed hi-rise apartments. SJR Palazza City is designed in a contemporary style and boasts of Avant-garde facilities that cater to the varied needs of the modern buyers. The project provides the comfort of living in a close-knit residential community, in the heart of the city. Palazza City, spread across a vast area of 11.5 acres on Sarjapur Road, is well-connected to major localities of the city like the Outer Ring Road, Electronic City, Marathahalli and Whitefield –all of which are IT zones.
The project will offer about 1000 classy apartments that display elegance and intricately planned interiors. The towers under the project will span G + 19 floors and will feature 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK apartments that will have a super built up area ranging between 700 and 1665 sq.ft. Come home to SJR Palazza City and enjoy life at its best-closer to world-class amenities and closer to the joy of living a contented and peaceful life.
SJR Palazza City – Amenities
- Play Area
- Health Facilities
- Maintenance Staff
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Tennis Court
- Badminton Court
- Indoor Games
- Basket Ball Court
- Community Hall
- Volleyball Court
SJR Palazza City – Location Map
SJR Palazza City – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4899 Rs. Booking amount – 2 Lakhs onwards
- BHK Options – 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK, 3.5 BHK
- Size – 700 Sq Ft to 1657 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2016
SJR Palazza City – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 12 Acres.
- Total Units – 1000.
- Total Open Space – 78%.
SJR Palazza City – Project Specification
- RCC – framed structure designed as per seismic compliance of zone 2
- Block masonry / Equivalent
- Internal walls smoothly plastered with lime rendering
Doors & Windows:
- Polished teakwood door frame with both sides teak veneered
- Main door of melamine polish with premium fittings
- All other doors with hard wood frames and flush shutters / skin doors / polish enamel paint with premium fittings or imported ready-made door
- UPVC / Aluminum for all windows with mosquito mesh wherever required
- Lobbies & Corridors:
- Granite / Marble (GF & FF), vitrified tiles in upper floors
- Granite flooring with textured wall paint for main entrance lobby of each block
- Designer vitrified tiles flooring in Living, Dining & Bedrooms
- Vitrified tiles flooring in CBR, GBR & Kitchen
- Anti skid premium tile flooring in Toilets & Balconies
- 2′ dado with premium designer tiles above kitchen Granite counter top with single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board.
- Provision for washing machine & power point for iron board in utility area
- Real Power:
- 1 BHK & 2BHK – 3KVA
- 3BHK – 4KVA
- Backup Power:
- 1 BHK & 2BHK – 1.00KVA
- 3BHK – 1.5 KVA
- One ELCB for each flat for safety
- One MCB for each circuit provided at the main distribution box in each flat
- Elegant modular switches of Anchor / Roma / Cabtree / Equivalent make
- Telephone points in living room & all the bedrooms.
- Television points: (i) 3 BHK – living, master B/R & Guest bedroom. (ii) 1 BHK & 2BHK – living & master bedroom
- Fire resistant low smoke electrical wires
- Provision for internet point in master & children’ s bedroom for 3BHK and only in master bedroom for 1 BHK & 2BHK
- AC point provision in living, master bedroom & children’s bedroom for 3BHK
- AC point provision in living, master bedroom for 1BHK & 2BHK
- One internet point in master bedroom and children’s bedroom for 3 BHK & in master bedroom for 1 BHK & 2 BHK
- Wallmounted EWC/Sanitary ware with Flush Valve & wash basin of Rocca / Kohler or equivalent make
- Hot-cold water mixer with single controlled bath & shower valve of Rocca / Kohler or equivalent make
- Health faucet for all toilets with wall tiles dado upto 7’
- Provision for exhaust fans
- Interiors with emulsion / Equilavent
- Exteriors with weather shield cement paint
Lifts & Security:
- High quality elevators of reputed make
- Provision for Garbage chute
- Round the clock security with CCTV monitoring in main entrance & external areas
- Centrally located club includes a modern gym, Sauna, spa, Jacuzzi and host of other facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Play area
- Lawn tennis, Volleyball & Basket ball court
- Outdoor fitness area
- Squash court (1 No’s)
- Table Tennis Tables (2 No’s)
- Billiards (2 No’s)
- Pool Table (2 No’s )
- Indoor Badminton Court
- Chess and Carom
- Small food court with cafe
- Beauty parlor
- A well equipped Health Club with Steam room, Massage room
- Meditation Centre / Yoga room
- Large terrace banquet hall, large sitting area on terrace
- TV room/ Mini Theater with hi-tech surround sound system
- Laundry & Dry Cleaners
- Crèche (day care center)
- Business Center cum Cyber café
- m ATMs of leading Bank/s
- Gaming, Meeting Rooms / Lounges.
SJR Palazza City – Master Plan
SJR Palazza City – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|1 BHK||700 Sqft||34.29 Lacs||2,00,000|
|2 BHK||1242 Sqft||60.84 Lacs||3,00,000|
|2.5 BHK||1308 Sqft||64.07 Lacs||3,50,000|
|3 BHK||1550 Sqft||75.93 Lacs||4,00,000|
|3 BHK +3T||1773 Sqft||86.85 Lacs||4,00,000|
|3.5BHK||1657 Sqft||81.17 Lacs||4,00,000|
SJR Palazza City – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 15.3 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 20.4 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 50.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 15.8 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 4 Kms(Bellandur / ORR)
SJR Palazza City – Unit Plan
SJR Palazza City – Surrounding Developments
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc. It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
SJR Palazza City – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
SJR Palazza City – About Builder
We are a new division of the SJR Group, structured to provide highly differentiating projects to various urban needs – residential, commercial and hospitality. In the last 37 years, since 1973, the SJR Group has grown from being a mere provider of infrastructure solutions to developing properties that are today defining growth and prosperity in Bangalore city.
From roads, flyovers, airport tarmacs, and community centres, the group today caters to the entire spectrum of solutions that any industrialised society needs. At the heart of the ethos of SJR Primecorp is an unfailing desire to provide the utmost quality at a value that is in sync with global trends, the intimate needs of people today and the environment.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.