Shriram Luxor – Review, Price, Location. shriram luxor – reviews, current price list, exact location. is spread across 5 acres with premium residential apartments, with characteristic elevation, with Close proximity to the city, IT Parks, Hospitals, Malls & Schools, makes the address more tranquil and cut away from the hustle and bustle.Shriram Luxor Project Offers 444 premium apartments in 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK with the area ranging from 1195 sq.ft to 1590 sq.ft.
Shriram Luxor Hennur Road Bangalore – Shriram luxor in hennur road, bangalore – contact us for latest news, updates and information. Complete details will be provided our Prop Review Team and help to select best options which are all available for your budget.
Shriram Luxor Pre Launch
Shriram Luxor Pre Launch – project is coming with world class amenities in Hennur, Bangalore. Very latest and quality materials are used. It’s very reasonable price for home buyers. Home buyers can purchase good apartments.
Are you searching for offer and discounts in Shriram Luxor Bangalore? Does anyone looking for free site visit of Shriram Luxor project? Yes…don’t worry our propreview team will helps to you. We will give full clarity our Shriram Luxor project. For more updates keep visit regularly our website.
Shriram Luxor Launch Date
Shriram Luxor Launch Date – 12th June, 2015. As per current updated news, shriram properties Bangalore, will going to be new pre launch project Shriram Luxor at Hennur main road. This is very good news for home buyers who have waiting for buy 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK apartments in Hennur main road, Bangalore. This project is very good investment for home buyers. Its very well connected to all major areas of Bangalore.
Shriram Luxor – Amenities
- Children’s play area
- Landscape garden area
- Well equipped Gymnasium
- WIFI Connectivity
- CCTV at the main entrance
- Provision for Convenience store
- Table Tennis & Pool Table
- Recreation center like chess
- carrom and cards room,
- Indoor badminton court
- Multipurpose hall
- Separate health club with steam
- Sauna and meditation room
- Aerobics & Billiards
- Swimming pool – 1 No
- Basketball post
- Skating ring
- Jogging Path
- Open Amphi-theatre
- Water Cascade
- Maze Garden
- Senior Citizen Park
- Tennis Court
Shriram Luxor – Location Map
Shriram Luxor – Cost, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4850 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1195 Sq Ft to 1590 Sq Ft
- Possession : October 2017
Shriram Luxor – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 5 Acres.
- Total Units – 444.
- No Of Floors – G+13.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Shriram Luxor – Project Specification
- Framed Structure(Complete RCC wall & Slab System)
- Auminium Formwork (MIVAN/Eq)
- External wall: 160mm thick RCC walls
- Internal wall: 160mm thick RCC walls
- Staircase & Lift walls: 160/200mm thick RCC walls
- Note:- No Internal & External Plastering
- Foyer, Living, Dining & Bedrooms: Superior quality vitrified tiles(605 mm x 605 mm)
- Master Bedroom: Laminated Wooden Flooring
- Kitchen: Superior quality Matte finished Vitrified tiles(605 mmx 605mm)
- Tolilet: Superior qualtiy Anti-skid Ceramic
- Kitchen dado upto 2’0” height & Upto sill level in Utility: Superior quality Glazed Tiles.
- Toilet wall dado upto false seiling: Superior quality Glazed Tiles.
- Utility: Superior qualtiy Anti-skid Ceramic
- Balcony: Superior qualtiy Anti-skid Ceramic
- Corridor/Passage: Granite – 20mm thick(Only Lift & Entrance lobbies)
- Staircase (Fire/Common): Epoxy coated / Ceramic tiles / Polished Kota
- Kitchen Counter: 30mm thick Granite Counter
- Utility Counter: 30mm thick Granite Counter
- Toilets: Granite Counter – 20 mm thick
- Lift Cladding: Combination of Vitrifed tiles & Granite
Door Frames & Shutters:
- Entrance: 1. Teak wood frame with Factory made BST Shutter, ornamental beeding &Polishing2. Video door phone
- Other: ENDOR / CORBETT – Wood Composite doors
- UPVC with bug mesh – 3 track
- French door cum window Living/ Family & MBR balcony – UPVC
- Door Cum window in kitchen( between kitchen & Utility – As per design)
Railings & Grills:
- Staircase: MS railings
- Balcony: MS railings
- Utility: MS powder coated Grills
- Internal: Plastic Emulsion paint for internal walls and OBD for ceilngs
- External: Texture paint(100%)
- Fabrication works: Synthetic Enamel (Semi matt finish)
- EWC: Wall mounted coupled closet.
- WHB: Counter wash basin
- Sink – Kitchen:SS double bowl with single drain board (DBSD)
- Utility: SS single bowl without drain board
- Fittings and fixtures: Standard C.P fittings
- Bath mixer: Single lever diverter
- Sink: Long body/Angularcock for aquaguard
- MBR – Toilet (Shower area): Glass partition
- Water pipe line: GI, PPR, CPVC
- Sanitary: PVC, SWR
- Light/fan/socket: As per drawing
- AC point: All bed rooms
- TV & Telephone points: All bed rooms & liv/Dining area
- Geyser point: All Toilets
- Wiring: Concealed conduit, Copper wiring
- Switch/Socket: Modular type
- DG backup: 1 KW/Unit
- Power (BESCOM): Single phase 5 KW for 2, 2.5 & 3 BHK
- Garbage Crusher point in Kitchen: All Flats
Shriram Luxor – Master Plan
Shriram Luxor – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1195 Sqft||57.95 Lacs||Contact us|
|2.5 BHK||1440 Sqft||69.84 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1590 Sqft||71.55 Lacs||Contact us|
Shriram Luxor – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Hennur Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 15 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 20.7 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 24.1 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 17 Kms(Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 7 Kms(ORR)
Shriram Luxor – Floor Plan
Shriram Luxor – Neighborhood
- United International School – 150 mts
- Englewood Primary School – 290 mts
- Oasis International School – 1.2 kms
- Legacy School Bangalore LSB – 2.4 kms
- Faran College & School of Nursing – 280 mts
- Kns Institute Of Technology – 2.1 kms
- Rosedale Montessori House of Children – 350 mts
- Federal Public School – 2.3 kms
- Kalari Gurukulam – 1.3 kms
- Many more…
- Home Of Hope – 1.6 kms
- Ebenezer Educational Institutions – 1.8 kms
- Sri Sai Nursing Home – 2.7 kms
- Banasvadi Hospital – 6.8 kms
- Columbia Asia Hospital Hebbal – 7.8 kms
- Koshys Hospital – 7.5 kms
- Bangalore Baptist Hospital – 9 kms
- Hosmat Hospital – 13.7 kms
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre – 14.5 kms
- Many more…
- Manyata embassy business park – 10 kms
- Integra Micro Systems – 7 kms
- Ambara Software Technologies Private Limited – 7 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 3 to 4 kms
Shriram Luxor – Surrounding Developments
Increased industrial activity and proximity to IT belts has led to a rise in demand for homes in the Hennur Road micro-market. With a wide range of reasonably-priced housing options, this belt is emerging as a key area for both investors and end users.
Areas that were earlier considered outskirts have witnessed rapid growth, owing to demand from an increasing working population looking at settling close to their workplaces. The Hennur Road belt, over the last three to four years, developed as a residential hub.
Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity and run parallel. Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas.
Hebbal and Bellary Road residential property markets are charac terised by high-end apartments with three and four-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,800-3,000 sqft and 3,500-5,500 sqft respectively. Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road primarily have midsegment apartments with two and three-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,050-1,400 sqft and 1,400-1,950 sqft.
Under-construction residential property stock in the north currently amounts to nearly 40,000 units, which are expected to be infused in the market over the next 2-3 years. In Hebbal, Bellary Road and Devanahalli, the value appreciation potential is expected to be around five percent per annum. For locations such as Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road, appreciation is anticipated to be in the range of 5-10 percent annually.
Strategic location, good connectivity, access to the city’s infrastructure, and availability of land at relatively lower rates has brought the Hennur Road belt into focus.
With the focus of the city pointing to the north, the commercial property market is taking off in this belt. With large tracts of land available here and proximity to the airport, several corporates are looking at expansions and consolidation in this region. The total office space stock on Bellary Road, from Hebbal to the airport, is close to 0.40 million sqft. Under-construction space likely to be completed by the year-end is around 2.04 million sqft and space planned is around 23.03 million sqft. With companies initiating development of their campuses here, this micro-market is anticipated to gain more momentum by 2015. The prominent residential localities here are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, Yelahanka New Township and Jakkur. While luxury housing options are coming up around Hebbal, along Bellary Road and in surrounding localities, Hennur Main Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Yelahanka and Bagalur Road are witnessing the rise of midsegment options in the range of Rs 40-70 lakhs. The average unit size here ranges from 1,250-2,500 sqft for apartments and 2,500-4,500 sqft for villas. The capital values for Grade A apartments and villas ranges from Rs 3,800-11,500 per sqft. The average annual price appreciation is this region is around 11-18 percent. The average annual rental yield is around 4-7 percent.
Shriram Luxor – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Shriram Luxor – About Builder
Shriram Properties Ltd. is a part of the Shriram Group, the South Indian financial giant, which believes in ‘empowering people through prosperity’. Launched in 1995, today Rs.450 crore Shriram Properties has operations all over India, with over 5 million Sq. ft. of built-up space delivered and a further 74 million sf.ft under development.
Vision : “To establish Shriram Properties as a premier property development organization and to expand the operations within the country and internationally”
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.