Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Review, Price, Location. Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene is the fresh out of the box new creation by the presumed land developer Salarpuria Sattva Group. Salarpuria Casa Irene is the refined architectonics in this undertaking is being finished by utilizing the most recent advances and thus, is thought to be the most praiseworthy location offering outright beguilement to every last occupant. The development of Salarpuria Casa Irene is generally spread past wide sections of land of area having most beguiling greeneries that is completely spread all through till your eyes can reach. The undertaking is strategically placed in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore and appreciates close nearness to every single social facility.
Sprawling over sections of land of area, Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene Bangalore is one of the deliberately arranged tasks that are embellished with all the quickening components of ultra cutting edge period, empowering you to sense the selectiveness and character at each end. Subsequently, Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene Bannerghatta Road permits you to lead life all the more propitiously in the most agreeable way seeing the most worldwide level offices permitting you to feel changed from the delighted living. Salarpuria Casa Irene is situated in the prime area of Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore and appreciates great integration to all purposes of interest situated in and around Bangalore.
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene Pre Launch Project is situated in a zone which is extremely helpful for the IT experts. What makes the venture a standout amongst the most desired ones is its phenomenal area connecting it with every single critical point of interest of Bangalore? Certain territories in Bangalore are synonymous with a few parts of land. When you know about Bannerghatta Road, the first thing that pops to brain is the thick amassing of private advancement here. Your next line of believed is the vicinity of a few IT organizations. Furthermore, as a matter of course, you will have dreams of the streets being filled choc-a-coalition with movement. Bannerghatta Road has a couple of primary intersections that one can consider, for example, Dairy Circle and BTM Layout at Jayadeva Hospital. You additionally have significant hotspots at Bilekahalli, Vijaya Bank Layout, Hulimavu Gate, driving the distance to Koppa Gate and the Jigani Industrial Area. With time and development in city constrains, the street now touches the NICE fringe ring street just past Gottigere.
Established in 1986 with the essential center of growing great developments, the Group has accomplished authority situating in the field and is a standout amongst the most favored brands in the nation today. Having spearheaded the early advancement scene in Bangalore and actually forming the city’s horizon since the mid-80s, the Group has an assorted arrangement of world-class IT Parks, business, private, accommodation and retail properties. A course of common advancement and expansion prompted the development of the Salarpuria Sattva Group, which mixes the customary qualities of the Salarpuria Group’s improvement business and the forward-looking broadening into numerous verticals, for example, Aerospace, Hi-tech, Education, Facilities Management and Warehousing. Fuelled by an extraordinary excitement to improve, convey esteem and manufacture believe, the growing business foot shaped impression has spread crosswise over numerous major Indian urban areas. The relentless center has dependably been to achieve complete customer fulfilment bringing about fruitful conveyances that are presently perceived as the sign of the Group.
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Amenities
- Tennis Court
- Half Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- Children Play Area
- Elder’s Sitting Plaza
- Bowling alley
- Squash Court
- Badminton Court
- Mini Theatre
- Billiards / Snooker Room
- Aerobics Room/Yoga
- Pharmacy/General Store
- Carom/Chess/Card Room
- Table Tennis
- 2 Party Halls
- Unisex Salon
- Doctor’s Cabin
- Multipurpose hall
- Party hall
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Location Map
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5990 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 3 BHK
- Size – 1894 Sq Ft to 2226 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2016
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2.89 Acres.
- Total Units – 228.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Project Specification
- R.C.C. framed structure with cement concrete blocks / brick walls.
- Common Area
- Lift lobby : Ground Floor Lobby with Granite flooring and upper floor with vitrified flooring
- Staircase : Granite flooring
- Corridors : Vitrified / Ceramic tiles flooring
- Foyer : Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Living & Dining : Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Master Bedroom : Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Other Bedrooms and Kitchen : Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Balcony & Utility : Ceramic tiles flooring.
- Ceramic tiles flooring.
- Glazed / Ceramic tile dado up to 7″ height.
- Teakwood doorframe for main door.
- Main door-both side teak veneer shutter with polish.
- All other door frames in Sal wood.
- All other doors made of flush shutters with one side polish.
- Aluminium windows with mosquito mesh.
- Ventilators for toilets
- Inlet & Outlet for washing machine and Dish washer.
- Black granite kitchen counter.
- Stainless steel sink with single bowl and single drain board.
- Hot & cold wall mixer – 1 No.
- Provision for water heater & Purifier fixing.
Back- up Generator
- Stand-by generator for lights in common areas, lifts & pumps 3 KVA power back up for each apartment (At extra cost), with automatic changeover switch. (ACCB Switch)
- A CCTV camera installed in the Security Room .
- Round the clock security.
- Trained security personnel.
- Chromium plated fittings.
- Hot and cold Single lever basin mixer for all the toilets.
- Single lever with CP shower units in bath area for all the toilets.
- Health Faucet For all the Toilets.
- Granite counter top washbasin in all Bedroom.
- Wall mounting European Water Closet (EWC) in all Toilets.
- Exterior finish with Textured Finish.
- Internal walls with plastic Emulsion and Ceilings with Oil bound distemper.
- One TV point in the living room & all bedrooms.
- Fire resistant electrical wires of Reputed brand.
- One Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker for each apartment.
- Electrical Modular switches of Reputed make
- Telephone points in all bedrooms and living area
- Split A/C power point in master bedroom. Conduit provision for A/C in all other bedrooms.
- 3 and 4 BHK apartment will be provided with 7 KVA power and 2 BHK with 4 KVA.
- Lighting Arrester for the building.
- An exclusive network of Cable TV/DTH will be provided with a centralized control room at a convenient location (users to pay the operator on a monthly basis).
Telephone/ Intercom Facility
- Intercom facility from each apartment to the security room, club house and other Apartments.
- Facilities to receive direct incoming calls as well as dial outside LOCAL/STD/ISD. This will be operated by Telecom Service Provider for a nominal deposit & monthly rentals.
- A telephone system with intercom facility will be installed with cabling done up to each flat.
- Automatic passenger lifts
- B Class Pipes of Tata make or equivalent.
- PVC drainage & storm water pipes.
- All plumbing points will be pressure tested.
Reticulated Gas Piping Connection
- At extra cost.
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Master Plan
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1996 Sqft||119.56 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||2194 Sqft||129.62 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||1951 Sqft||116.86 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||1993 Sqft||119.38 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||2208 Sqft||132.25 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||2213 Sqft||132.55 Lacs||5,00,000|
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Banerghatta road,close to the famous Meenakshi Temple , Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 14 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 18.1 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 49.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 9.2 Kms (Banashankari)
- Nearest Ring Road – NICE Ring Road ( 0.5 Kms )
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Floor Plan
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Neighborhood
- MARC School of Business
- Management Academy Research Center
- The Little Crest
- Brickwork Finance Academy
- Greenwood High Pre School Bannerghatta Road
- Carmel Academy
- BGS National Public School
- Mount St Joseph School
- Many more…
- Vijayashree Hospitals
- Sri Krishna Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Gottigere Primary Healthcare Centre
- Dheeksha Health Care Centre
- Deepashri Hospital
- NU Hospitals
- Many more…
- Brickwork India
- Clarinet | Sattva Group
- Krishna Magnum IT Tech Park
- Kalyani Magnum Infotech Park
- Oracle Applications Lab, Krishna Magnum
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 kms
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Surrounding Developments
Certain areas in Bangalore are synonymous with some aspects of real estate. When you hear of Bannerghatta Road, the first thing that pops to mind is the thick concentration of residential development here. Your next line of thought is the presence of several IT companies. And almost by default, you will have visions of the roads being filled choc-a-bloc with traffic.
Bannerghatta Road has a few main junctions that one can consider such as Dairy Circle and BTM Layout at Jayadeva Hospital. You also have major hotspots at Bilekahalli, Vijaya Bank Layout, Hulimavu Gate, leading all the way to Koppa Gate and the Jigani Industrial Area. With time and expansion in city limits, the road now touches the NICE peripheral ring road just beyond Gottigere. South Bangalore is clearly an attractive investment area. With many infrastructure projects and commercial establishments, this part of the city seems to have a lot going for it.
There is this huge appetite among investors for real estate and Bangalore scores high on the priority list. Asia’s fastest growing techno polis and the world’s fourth largest technology cluster, the city is home to over 650 MNCs and more than 75 Global Fortune 500 companies. Riding high on the IT boom and emerging businesses, Bangalore has developed as a prime international destination. As a result, all the major parts of the city are growing at a stupendous rate, especially south Bangalore, which is buzzing with construction activities across all residential, commercial and retail fronts.
Real estate in south Bangalore has emerged as the latest hotspot, riding high with various builders announcing projects in and around the area. It is looked upon as the newly found development hub of the city. With a new expressway from Silk Board Junction to Electronic City, the Tumkur Road, Metro to Kanakapura and the area flanked by the city’s popular Forum Mall on one side and Electronic City on the other, it is indeed turning out to be a real estate market hotspot.
Growth rate of 30 pc:
Bangalore is the most sought after real estate destination for commercial and industrial sectors. Moreover, Bangalore’s realty market is anticipated to grow at the rate of 30 per cent annually in the next ten years, adding to that, foreign investment worth $30 billion. Reason enough why a plethora of property developers are fighting for a share of this real estate market pie and are offering housing, primarily in the affordable and mid-segment market where an apartment can cost anywhere Rs 50 to 75 lakh. There are the occasional super luxury apartments and villas too with a price tag of Rs one crore and above.
Areas in south Bangalore which are witnessing the establishment of new projects are BTM Layout, JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur and Outer Ring Road and Koramangala. The Hosur-Adugodi stretch is seeing a spurt of retail outlets, which has also propelled builders to come up with more projects in south Bangalore.
Hospitals, malls drive growth:
Availability of the best hospitals and popular malls in the retail segment is a major reason for demand in this part of Bangalore. Moreover, the returns on investment of properties are better in South Bangalore as some of the locations are more sought after by the investors and end-users.
It is becoming better with further development of roads and better connectivity to North Bangalore through the Namma Metro. Demand for properties in South will continue to be robust. The city’s residential supply will be catered by well-planned residential pockets like Bannerghatta Road, Begur Main Road, Jigani and Anekal. The scope of development is huge, especially in areas like JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road.
In the recent past it has been seen that NRI, who have made Bangalore their home, prefer to settle in south Bangalore due to the cosmopolitan crowd in this part of the city. South Bangalore’s future definitely seems to be vibrant, feel property developers from the city. With more projects coming up, malls and retail outlets mushrooming and the already developed infrastructure being a boon, especially when north Bangalore is yet to have a sound infrastructure system, this where Bangaloreans want to be.
‘GREATER CONNECTIVITY, MORE INFRASTRUCTURES’
The Bangalore South residential area includes Koramangala, Hosur Road, Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur Road, Outer Ring Road, HSR Layout, Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Banashankari and Kanakapura Road. This zone represents locations which are the most preferred. The availability of land, strong infrastructure development and presence of the middle-income segment has contributed to the development of this zone. In anticipation of the Knowledge City and BMIC project, prominent developers have positioned their projects along the Bannerghatta Road. The elevated highway project between Silk Board intersection and Attibele will enhance the connectivity of Electronic City and surrounding locations on Hosur Road with the city.
Another important project that benefits this micro-market is the Bangalore Mysore Infrastructure Corridor (BMIC). This project increases the micro-market’s accessibility to the western zone of the city. The development of the first phase of the awaited Bangalore Development Authority-Peripheral Ring Road (BDA-PRR) will work in favour of the residential development in this micro-market.
Bangalore South has been witnessing relatively strong residential development. The capital values range from Rs 5,500-8,000/sq ft in prime locations like Koramangala and vary between Rs 3,000- 5,600/sq ft in residential locations like JP Nagar. This variation in rates can be attributed to differential development across locations in the south.
With the completion of the first phase of the BDA-PRR in 2012, the north-eastern parts of the city comprising locations from Tumkur Road to Hosur Road would connect Bellary Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Sarjapur Road. The BMIC will enhance the residential potential of locations like Bidadi. It would provide better accessibility to the south western micro-markets in Bangalore.
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Salarpuria Sattva Casa Irene – About Builder
Sattva Group have initiated more verticals in Real Estate Development than any other player. To begin with, Sattva Group have a strong foothold in commercial and residential development domain.
Under the guidance of the Chairman Mr Bijay Agarwal, the group has accomplished over 15 million sq.ft property development so far and has about 30million sq.ft of space for future development, spread across various cities of India. With a strong presence in real estate verticals like Urban development, hospitality, retail, facilities management, logistics and warehouse development. The Sattva Group has also diversified into sectors like education, aerospace accessories, embedded technology and also facilities.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.