Salarpuria Sattva Group is glad to present prelaunch of Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza at Kudlu door, Hosur Road, Electronic City, Bangalore, inverse to Purva Westend. Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza is the third most recent dispatch at Kudlu Gate. This prime area of this area brings life quiet to its future inhabitants. Spreading over 6 sections of land of area, it offers 513 flats in 8 towers developing G+22 floors with unit choices of 2 and 3 rooms running sizes from 1182 SQFT to 1850 SQFT. These Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza loft units are open and overall organized to suit each style of family and outfitted with ultra-advanced inner parts.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza is a New Pre-Launch venture from Salarpuria Sattva Group, arranged at Kudlu Gate, Bangalore. It has 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK lofts with premium determinations and world-class comforts. Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza has been composed by accomplished and innovation driven designers of rich framework who have made an interesting showstopper of lofts with world class comforts and exclusive expectation particulars. The region lies close by prevalent shopping centers like Forum, Oasis, Total, shopping zones, instructive establishments and restaurants, making it a perfect spot of retirement. Astounding network to and from all real parts of the city add to the points of interest of putting resources into Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza. Separation from MG Road – 11 KMs Distance from Railway Station – 15.7 KMs Distance from Airport – 44.9 KMs Nearest Metro station – 9 KMs (Banashankari Metro Station)nearest Ring Road – 5 KMs(nice Ring Rd).
Established in 1986 with the essential center of creating top-notch developments, the Group has accomplished authority situating in the field and is a standout amongst the most favored brands in the nation today. Having spearheaded the early advancement scene in Bangalore and actually molding the city’s horizon since the mid-80s, the Group has a various arrangement of excellent IT Parks, business, private, cordiality and retail properties. A course of characteristic advancement and enhancement prompted the creation of the Salarpuria Sattva Group, which mixes the customary qualities of the Salarpuria Group’s improvement business and the forward-looking expansion into numerous verticals, for example, Aerospace, Hi-tech, Education, Facilities Management and Warehousing.
Energized by an extraordinary willingness to enhance, convey esteem and fabricate trust, the growing business foot shaped impression has spread crosswise over numerous major Indian urban areas. The faithful center has dependably been to achieve complete customer fulfillment bringing about effective conveyances that are currently perceived as the sign of the group.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Amenities
- Skating zone
- Basketball court
- Congregation space
- Yoga deck
- Kids pool (apart from the main pool in the club house)
- Tree court with seating
- Children’s play area
- walkways, tot lot, garden on podium level
Club house (indoor):
- Multipurpose hall
- TT room
- Squash court
- Billiard room
- Golf simulator
- Reading room
- Indoor games room
- Viewing gallery into squash court
- Main swimming pool
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Location Map
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Price, Options, Reviews and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5690/-.
- Booking Amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK.
- Size – 714 sq.ft to 1850 sq.ft.
- Possession : June 2018.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 5.8 acres.
- Total Units – 513.
- Total Open Space – 70% Open Space.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Project Specification
R.C.C. framed structure with Porotherm blocks walls.
- Lift lobby: Granite Flooring / Vitrified tiles flooring
- Staircase: Kota Stone Flooring
- Corridors: Vitrified tiles flooring
- Foyer : Vitrified Tiles
- Living & Dining : Vitrified Tiles
- Bedrooms and Kitchen : Vitrified Tiles
- Balcony & Utility : Antiskid Ceramic tiles
- Antiskid Ceramic tiles flooring
- Glazed / Ceramic tile dado up to 7’ height.
- Chromium plated fittings
- Hot and cold wall mixer for all the toilets
- Health faucet for all the toilets
- Granite counter top washbasin in master
- European Water Closet (EWC)
- Provision for water heater and purifier Fixing
- Inlet & Outlet for washing machine and Dish washer
- Main door of engineered wood door frame and architraves.
- Main door shutter with one side veneer with melamine polish
- Internal doors of engineered wood frame and architraves.
- Internal shutters with enamel painting.
- Anodised aluminium windows with mosquito mesh
- Ventilators for toilets.
- Exterior walls with texture finish.
- Internal walls with plastic Emulsion and ceilings with oil bound distemper.
- One TV point in the living room & master bedroom.
- Fire resistant electrical wires of reputed make
- One Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker for each apartment
- Electrical modular switches of Reputed make
- Split A/C power point in master bedroom.
- Individual apartments to have a BESCOM power of 4 KVA, 5 KVA and 6 KVA for 1, 2 & 3 BHK respectively.
- An exclusive network of Cable TV will be provided with a centralized control room at a convenient location (users to pay the operator on a monthly basis)
- Telephone points in living area and master bedroom.
- Intercom facility from each apartment to the security room, club house and other apartments
- Facilities to receive direct incoming calls as well as dial outside LOCAL/STD/ISD (Outgoing calls to be charged at actual)
- A telephone system with intercom facility will be installed with cabling done up to each flat
- Automatic passenger lifts
Power Back- up:
- Stand-by generator for lights in common areas, lifts & pumps.
- Round the clock security
- Trained security personnel
Reticulated Gas Piping Connection:
- At extra cost
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Master Plan
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|1 BHK||714||40.63 Lacs||Contact Us|
|2 BHK||1183||67.31 Lacs||Contact Us|
|2 BHK||1547||88.02 Lacs||Contact Us|
|2.5 BHK||1564||88.99 Lacs||Contact Us|
|3 BHK||1850||105.27 Lacs||Contact Us|
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Kudlu Gate, Electronic City, Bangalore.
- Distance from MG Road – 11 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 15.7 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 44.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 9 Kms(Banashankari Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 5 Kms(NICE Ring Rd)
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Floor Plan
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Neighborhood
- The Oxford College Of Engineering – 2 kms
- JAIHIND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – 450 mts
- Bangalore School of Business – 600 mts
- Vanguard Business School – 1 kms
- Macaulay English School – 0.5 km
- New Bharath International School & PUC College – 0.5 km
- Many more…
- Agarwal National Hospital – 200 mts
- Live 100 Hospital – 1.5 kms
- Shekar Nethralaya – 5 kms
- Sakhii Hospital – 5 kms
- Matthew Hospitals – 4 kms
- Many more…
- HCL Technologies Limited – 2 kms
- Intouch Systems Private Limited – 2.5 kms
- Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited – 4 kms
- Wipro Technologies – 4.5 kms
- Xsysys Technologies Pvt Ltd – 5 kms
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1km
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Surrounding Development
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT Buildings. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – FAQ’s
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza is beautifully positioned right opposite to Purva Westend, Electronic city Bangalore. Set in 5.8 acres, Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza has 8 towers and 513 apartments. The project offers 1, 2 and 3BHK apartments ranging from 714 Sq. Ft -1850 Sq. Ft.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza is conveniently located at Kudlu Main Road, AECS Layout, Singasandra South Bangalore.
The nearby landmarks of the project are SRVS School and Mount Litera Zee School.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza has launched in Mar 2015 and the expected possession date of this project will be Jun 2018.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza has come up with 8 high rise towers. Each tower comprises of 22 floors with the combination of 1 BHK, 2 BHK & 3 BHK Apartments and total 513 units are available.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza consists of 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments, the details of which are furnished below:
|Sl. no||Unit Type||Size (Sqft)|
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza is under construction. The possession will be Jun 2018.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza covers a total 5.8 acres of land for the development and 70% of area is reserved as open space.
Research shows that the locality of Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza is witnessing a rapid growth, mainly because of the development of major IT spaces and other industries such as Electronic city, Sarjapur Road, Koramangala and so forth. Several factors have led to the growth of this region; excellent connectivity being one among them and well developed social infrastructure like schools, colleges, malls, Hospitals and Corporate offices. Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza has quick connect through the Expressway, the Ring Road and the NICE Road.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza provides one covered parking for each unit. Additional car parking requests will be taken up towards project completion, subject to availability.
Of course! The construction quality rating is 4 out of 5 and the Credibility rating of Salarpuria group is 4.5 out of 5.
The development will be taken up in single phase and is expected to be ready for possession by Jun 2018.
The main source of water in Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza is Ground Water.
- 100% DG back up for emergency power for lifts, pumps & common lighting
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza provided with:
- Automatic passenger lifts
Yes! Salarpuria Group permits Minor modification but it depends on the construction stage and Technology they use.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza is approved by BBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike).
Yes. Legal due diligence has been done by experts. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza belongs to “A Khata”.
In addition to the flat cost the charges needs to be paid are: external electrification, water & sanitary charges, Car Parking Charges, Club House fee, Maintenance Charges, customization charges if any.
Of course! This project has been approved for home loans from Axis Bank and all major banks.
Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only.
The agreements that are needed to be signed are: agreement to sell and an agreement to construct followed by sale deed, upon completion of the development.
Why would you want to miss out on such a strategically located and meticulously designed project?
However, if you do wish to cancel before agreement cancellation charges will be applicable from the date of booking, a token amount of Rs.50000/- would be withheld as cancellation fee and after sale agreements, complete Booking Amount/EMD will be forfeited.
Yes. The transfer fee is applicable from block to block, or project – project is at the option of the company. If accepted by the company, the transfer fee would be Rs. 25000/-.
Capital gains or return on investment in this location is minimum 10% yearly.
Please email us at: email@example.com or dial 8880 777 111 to get answers to your queries.
Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza – About Builder
Salarpuria Sattva has come into existence on the year 1986 with the primary focus of developing high quality constructions, the Group has attained leadership positioning in the field and is one of the most preferred brands in the country today. Having pioneered the early development landscape in Bangalore and literally shaping the city’s skyline since the mid-80s, the Group has a diverse portfolio of world-class IT Parks, commercial, residential, hospitality and retail properties.
A course of natural evolution and diversification led to the formation of the Salarpuria Sattva Group, which blends the traditional strengths of the Salarpuria Sattva Group’s development business and the forward-looking diversification into many verticals such as Aerospace, Hi-tech, Education, Facilities Management and Warehousing.
Fuelled by an intense eagerness to innovate, deliver value and build trust, the expanding business footprint has spread across many major Indian cities. The unwavering focus has always been to attain complete client satisfaction resulting in successful deliveries that are now recognized as the hallmark of the Group.
Awards & Recognition
- Winner of the ‘CREDAI Care’ Awards-2015 : Best Innovative Design Greenage
- Winner of ND TV Property Awards-2014 : Best Premium Property MAGNIFICIA
- Winner of the CNBC – CRISIL CREDAI Award
- Winner of the ABP Award Real Estate Award – 2014
- Winner of the ET Now – Best Residential Property of the year – 2013
- Winner of the CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Award – 2014
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Salarpuria Pre launch Bangalore, Salarpuria Upcoming Project, New launch Projects in Bangalore by Salarpuria Group, Salarpuria Group, Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza, Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza Review, Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza Price, Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza Address, Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza Bangalore, Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza Floor Plan, Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza Location.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.