Salarpuria Aspire – New Residential Project from Leading Builder in India, Salarpuria Sattva. Located in the heart of nature with open expanses , bright blue skies, amidst the bountiful goodness of nature at Hennur Main Road, Bangalore. Homes that are Vaastu designed to user in good fortune at every turn of life. And then, there is the given from Salarpuria Sattva – plenty of light, air and space. The Project is Spread across 1.7 acres of land with only 120 units of 3BHK apartments ranging from 1832 to 2045 sq.ft Size
Salarpuria Aspire – Amenities
- Children’s Play Area
- Meditation Zone
- Seating Avenue
- Senior Citizen’s Corner
- Landscaped Walkways
- Swimming Pool
- Squash Court
- Table Tennis
- Recreation Room
Salarpuria Aspire – Location Map
Salarpuria Aspire – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5200 Rs. Booking amount – 5 Lakhs
- BHK Options – 3 BHK
- Size – 1832 Sq Ft to 2045 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2016
Salarpuria Aspire – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2 Acres.
- Total Units – 119.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Salarpuria Aspire – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure.
- Common Area:
- Lift lobby : Granite flooring/vitrified flooring
- Corridors : Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Foyer, Living and Dining: Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Bedrooms and Kitchen : Vitrified tiles flooring
- Balcony and Utility: Antiskid ceramic tiles.
- Toilets: Antiskid Ceramic tiles flooring.
- Glazed/ceramic tile dado up to 7″ height.
- Main door of Melamine Teak wood frame & architraves.
- Main door shutter with one side Masonite skin / Teak veneer with melamine polish.
- Internal doors of salwood frame& architraves.
- Internal shutters with enamel painting.
- Anodized aluminium windows with mosquito mesh.
- Ventilators for toilets.
- Granite kitchen counter.
- Stainless steel sink with single bowl and single drain board.
- Hot and cold wall mixer.
- Provision for water heater and purifier fixing.
- Inlet & Outlet for washing machine and Dish washer.
- Round the clock security.
- Trained security personnel.
- Chromium plated fittings.
- Hot and cold wall mixer for all the toilets.
- Health faucet for all the toilets.
- Granite counter top washbasin in master bathroom.
- European Water Closet (EWC).
- Exterior walls with textured finish.
- Internal walls with plastic emulsion and ceilings with oil bound distemper.
- TV point in the living room and master bedroom.
- Fire resistant electrical wires of reputed make.
- One earth leakage circuit breaker for each apartment.
- Electrical modular switches of reputed make.
- Split A/C power point in master bedroom.
- Conduit provision for A/C in all other bedrooms.
- An exclusive network of Cable TV will be provided with a centralized control room at a convenient location (users to pay the operator on a monthly basis)
Telephone/ Intercom Facility:
- Telephone points in living area and master bedroom.
- Facilities to receive direct incoming calls as well as dial outside LOCAL / ISD (Outgoing calls to be charged at actual).
- Intercom facility from each apartment to the security room, club house and other apartments.
- A telephone system with intercom facility will be installed with cabling done up to each flat.
- Automatic passenger lifts.
Power Back- up:
- Stand-by generator for lights in common areas, lifts and pumps.
- Individual apartments to have a back-up of 3 KVA
Salarpuria Aspire – Master Plan
Salarpuria Aspire – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1949 Sqft||101.34 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||1981 Sqft||103.01 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||2004 Sqft||104.20 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||2040 Sqft||106.08 Lacs||5,00,000|
Salarpuria Aspire – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Hennur Main Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 14.8 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 20.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 25.3 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 16.7 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 10 Kms(Hebbal/ORR)
Salarpuria Aspire – Floor Plan
Salarpuria Aspire – Surrounding Developments
Increased industrial activity and proximity to IT belts has led to a rise in demand for homes in the Hennur Road micro-market. With a wide range of reasonably-priced housing options, this belt is emerging as a key area for both investors and end users
Areas that were earlier considered outskirts have witnessed rapid growth, owing to demand from an increasing working population looking at settling close to their workplaces. The Hennur Road belt, over the last three to four years, developed as a residential hub.
Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity and run parallel. Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas.
Hebbal and Bellary Road residential property markets are charac terised by high-end apartments with three and four-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,800-3,000 sqft and 3,500-5,500 sqft respectively. Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road primarily have midsegment apartments with two and three-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,050-1,400 sqft and 1,400-1,950 sqft.
Under-construction residential property stock in the north currently amounts to nearly 40,000 units, which are expected to be infused in the market over the next 2-3 years. In Hebbal, Bellary Road and Devanahalli, the value appreciation potential is expected to be around five percent per annum. For locations such as Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road, appreciation is anticipated to be in the range of 5-10 percent annually.
Strategic location, good connectivity, access to the city’s infrastructure, and availability of land at relatively lower rates has brought the Hennur Road belt into focus.
With the focus of the city pointing to the north, the commercial property market is taking off in this belt. With large tracts of land available here and proximity to the airport, several corporates are looking at expansions and consolidation in this region. The total office space stock on Bellary Road, from Hebbal to the airport, is close to 0.40 million sqft. Under-construction space likely to be completed by the year-end is around 2.04 million sqft and space planned is around 23.03 million sqft. With companies initiating development of their campuses here, this micro-market is anticipated to gain more momentum by 2015. The prominent residential localities here are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, Yelahanka New Township and Jakkur. While luxury housing options are coming up around Hebbal, along Bellary Road and in surrounding localities, Hennur Main Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Yelahanka and Bagalur Road are witnessing the rise of midsegment options in the range of Rs 40-70 lakhs. The average unit size here ranges from 1,250-2,500 sqft for apartments and 2,500-4,500 sqft for villas. The capital values for Grade A apartments and villas ranges from Rs 3,800-11,500 per sqft. The average annual price appreciation is this region is around 11-18 percent. The average annual rental yield is around 4-7 percent.
Salarpuria Aspire – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Salarpuria Aspire – About Builder
Salarpuria Sattva has come into existence on the year 1986 with the primary focus of developing high quality constructions, the Group has attained leadership positioning in the field and is one of the most preferred brands in the country today. Having pioneered the early development landscape in Bangalore and literally shaping the city’s skyline since the mid-80s, the Group has a diverse portfolio of world-class IT Parks, commercial, residential, hospitality and retail properties.
A course of natural evolution and diversification led to the formation of the Salarpuria Sattva Group, which blends the traditional strengths of the Salarpuria Sattva Group’s development business and the forward-looking diversification into many verticals such as Aerospace, Hi-tech, Education, Facilities Management and Warehousing.
Fuelled by an intense eagerness to innovate, deliver value and build trust, the expanding business footprint has spread across many major Indian cities. The unwavering focus has always been to attain complete client satisfaction resulting in successful deliveries that are now recognized as the hallmark of the Group.
Awards & Recognition
- Winner of the ‘CREDAI Care’ Awards-2015 : Best Innovative Design Greenage
- Winner of ND TV Property Awards-2014 : Best Premium Property MAGNIFICIA
- Winner of the CNBC – CRISIL CREDAI Award
- Winner of the ABP Award Real Estate Award – 2014
- Winner of the ET Now – Best Residential Property of the year – 2013
- Winner of the CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Award – 2014
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.