HOMES YOU CAN LOOK AROUND FROM
A room with a view is a treat.But to have a view from wherever you look out is a veritable feast to the eyes. Especially when each home is thoughtfully designed to overlook landscaped vistas no matter where you are.
LIVING AT ROHAN IKSHA
Tucked away in a plush green nest of 8.5 acres, each home at Rohan Iksha is tastefully designed for a life less ordinary. Every cluster is set against beautifully landscaped courts,with access roads bordering all four sides to ensure utmost convenience. Here doors, windows and corridors multitask to 8ll up the spaces with natural light and fresh breeze. Created for eCortless cross-ventilation, the entrances Dood each room with light, while the rooms themselves are designed to leave no space unused. Choose your home from masterfully made 2, 3 and 4 BHK homes and compact studio apartments.
THE VIEW AND MUCH MORE
Landscapes are even more beautiful when you never lose sight of them. All Rohan Iksha homes face a central landscaped stretch, oCering you an unrestricted view of GodFs green earth from every corner. With walkways segregated from driveways, you can be sure that little else comes in the way of life. The play areas are landscaped to keep your children safe and restrict traGc to the outlines. Because itFs really our love for the little things that makes every inch of Rohan Iksha a place for life finest moments.
THE LIFE IN THE DESIGN
Landscape and architecture 8nd a wonderful middle ground here. A unique feature of Rohan Iksha H the double and triple entry points allow an uninhibited view of the natural surroundings and better circulation of light and air. The long, wide corridors further add to this design philosophy. The environment Dows delicately through courtyards and walkways, while the 8tness centre, jogging track and cricket pitch 8nd their own unique space in the setting.The pools, one at the centre and one at the spine, bring together the courtyards and lend the surroundings a sense of harmony in design. Tree plazas act as transitional spaces, each with a diCerent character. Every inch of interior space is carefully planned and designed to enhance its functionality with minimal Door space wastage. Like true lovers of art, breathing life into our compositions is what diCerentiates us from the rest.
Over many years of designing living spaces, we found that homes need to be more than just residences. Making a selection of some of the things that matter most to a good life, we designed what is now called the PLUS Home. PLUS represents Perfect ventilation, Lively play of light, Utmost privacy and Smart spaces.
We believe that life must exist alongside Nature, not in conDict with it. This is what we call KECO HousingF. The housing plans are designed to minimise alteration to natural terrain, ensuring that energy is conserved wherever possible. For starters, sewage water is recycled and used for gardening and Dushing. To help prevent depletion of ground water levels, we rely on rainwater harvesting, while wet waste is used in nourishing the vegetation. Across every Rohan property in general, Dy ash is used to strengthen concrete. Above and beyond the natural light and ventilation allowed by Rohan architecture, our thermal roo8ng keeps the interiors cooler, decreasing the need for electricity.
OUT IN THE OPEN
Open spaces are integral to Rohan design principles.Common corridors that connect various units are washed in natural light, while the gaps between the blocks channel wind activity, carrying fresh breeze in and out of spaces. Even the courtyards, parks and lobbies are designed to look and feel free and unrestrictive
Rohan Iksha – Amenities
- Multipurpose hall
- Squash court
- Furnished gymnasium
- Indoor games
- Tennis court
- Yoga / aerobics
- Multi-activity lawns
- Swimming pool with paved deck
- Landscaped garden with innovative features
- ChildrenFs play area
- Covered car parking
- VisitorsF car parking
- Car washing area and sanitation facilities for drivers & servants
- Emergency power backup
- 100% power backup for common utilities
- Garbage chute
- Sewage treatment plant
- Seismic resistant structure design
- Fire 8ghting system
- Cricket nets
- WiFi in common areas
- CCTV security cameras
Rohan Iksha – Location Map
Rohan Iksha – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5100 Rs.
- BHK Options – 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3BHK & 4 BHK.
- Size – 308 Sq Ft to 2165 Sq Ft.
- Possession : September,2017
Rohan Iksha – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 8.5 Acres.
- No Of Blocks – 13.
- No Of Floors – 14.
- Total Units – 480.
- Total Open Space – NA.
Rohan Iksha – Project Specification
- “L” shaped Granite platform with SS sink
- Glazed / Ceramic tile dado up to 2 ft. height above platform.
- Provision for fixing of water purifier.
- Washing arrangement with water line and drain.
- Ceramic tile flooring and dado upto 3ft height
- Wooden flooring in Master Bedroom
- Vitrified tile flooring with skirting for all rooms.
- Ceramic tiles for toilets, balconies and attached terraces.
- vtrified/Granite /Marble flooring for the Lobbies
- ceramic tile dado up to 7ft height.
- Marble /Granite fascia for door openings.
- Counter top Wash Basin on marble / granite counter for Master bedroom and common hand wash.
- Wash Basin with marble / granite counter /pedestal type for children’s bedroom.
- Jaguar make or equivalent quality CP fittings.
- Hindware or equivalent sanitaryware
- Divertors for shower in all toilets
- Concealed, fire resistant high quality copper wiring.
- Ample light points with Anchor or equivalent make modular switches.
- T.V. point in Living and all bedrooms
- Telephone point in Living and all bedrooms
- Earth Leakage circuit breaker.
- Provision for exhaust fan in kitchen & toilets.
- Elegant main door with polished veneer on both sides.
- Premoulded internal Flush doors
- UPVC doors for the balconies
- Premium quality fixtures & fittings.
- UPVC windows with mosquito mesh
- Internal walls with oil bound distemper.
Rohan Iksha – Master Plan
Rohan Iksha – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|1 BHK||308 Sqft||15.71 Lacs||235620|
|1 BHK||354 Sqft||18.05 Lacs||270810|
|2 BHK||1254 Sqft||63.95 Lacs||959310|
|2 BHK||1441 Sqft||73.49 Lacs||1102365|
|3 BHK||1610 Sqft||82.11 Lacs||1231650|
|3 BHK||1922 Sqft||98.02 Lacs||1470330|
|4 BHK||2165 Sqft||110.42 Lacs||1656225|
Rohan Iksha – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Bhoganahalli Rd, Bhoganhalli Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 16.7 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 2.1 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 48.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 13.2 Kms(Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 6.8 Kms(Outer Ring Rd)
Rohan Iksha – Floor Plan
Rohan Iksha – Neighbourhood
- Government Lower Primary School – 0.6 km
- VIDYA VIKAS SCHOOL – 1.8 km
- Government Higher Primary School, Devarabisanahalli – 1.2 km
- Gear Innovative International School – 1.4 km
- Government Kannada Medium School – 2.1 km
- VIMS Super Specialty Hospital
- Yashomati Hospitals
- Sankara Eye Hospital
- Sakra World Hospital
- Dr. Levine Memorial Hospital
- Vasan Eye Care
- Cloudnine Clinic Maternity Centre
- Apollo Cradle Children’s Hospital
Rohan Iksha – Surrounding Developments
Bhoganhalli is an upcoming locality of Bangalore, Karnataka. The locale is host to several infrastructural developments in the recent past owing to its great connectivity advantages and strategic positioning. The Sarjapur Main Road, Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road and the State Highway 35 pass in close proximity to the region thus accentuating the connectivity avenues of Bhoganhalli. The Bellandur Railway is the closest to the area that links it with other adjoining places. The Kempegowda International Airport effectively connects Bhoganhalli with the rest of the country. Presence of reputed educational institutes like the Gear Innovative International School and AET College contribute heavily towards upgrading the quality of life of its residents.
Rohan Iksha – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Rohan Iksha – About Builder
Excellence that has spanned over twenty one years, with a team of 400+ brilliant and experienced civil engineers has culminated in the creation of 80+ landmark jewels of architecture and technology. And oh have we spanned… from Uttaranchal to Pondicherry… from Meghalaya to Mumbai… Throughout India.. Throughout Indians..
Our commitment to excellence extends beyond the four walls of our establishment and constructions. This can be evidenced by our team’s unyielding attention to detail and perfection resulting in impeccable design and construction. Our strong business ethics have surpassed expectation, earning us trust and loyalty.
India’s leading credit rating institution, CRISIL has awarded our organization the prestigious DA2+ rating consistently for the last four years. Many of our real estate projects have also earned the coveted 7 star rating from CRISIL. Since 1993, we have never stopped experimenting and growing, to the point that today we are re-defining construction itself. Our clients are thus exposed to ‘something new’, every single time we lay a brick.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.