Regency Pinnacle Heights

regency pinnacle heightsValmark Regency Pinnacle Heights  is situated on the Rachenahalli near  Hebbal , surrounded by reputed Educational Institutions, renowned Hospitals & Entertainment centers with commendable transport facility and excellent connectivity to all parts of the city.

Valmark Regency Pinnacle Heights  comprises  of  3 towers of 14 floors each offering 2 and 3BHK apartments with 277 units . It has proximity to best schools, malls and super specialty hospitals.

The footprint of the three blocks covers only 15% of the plot area leaving 85% as an open area for a breathtaking garden space. Nine Elevators, a well equipped spa, a gleaming swimming pool, stand-by generators, a lavish children’s play area and jogging tracks will amply cater to the needs of the most discerning apartment towers.

Nine Elevators, a well equipped spa, a gleaming swimming pool, stand-by generators, a lavish children’s play area and jogging tracks will amply cater to the needs of the most discerning. The project is within walking distance of our project “Manyata Tech Park”, which houses leading companies in the field of Information Technology. This project is a Valmark Joint Venture with Ashed Properties & Investments Pvt. Ltd.

Regency Pinnacle Heights – Amenities

  • Jogging Track
  • Gymnasium
  • Home Theater Cum Conference.
  • Power Back Up
  • R.O Unit
  • Elevators
  • Wi-Fi Internet Connectivity
  • Swimming Pool
  • Power Back-up
  • RO System
  • Water Softener
  • High Speed Internet
  • Security Guards
  • Electronic Security
  • Exterior Features
  • Reserved Parking
  • Visitor Parking
  • Servant Quarter
  • Swimming Pool
  • Park
  • Club / Community Center Fang Shui / Vastu Compliant

Regency Pinnacle Heights –Location Map


View Larger Map

 Regency Pinnacle Heights – Price, Options and Possession

  • Rate per Sq Ft  – 4280 Rs.
  • BHK Options –  2 BHK and 3 BHK
  • Size –1350 sq-ft to 1850 sq-ft
  • Possession : Possession Soon

Regency Pinnacle Heights – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights

  •  Approx Population – 300 spacious houses..
  • Total Open Space – covers only 15% of the plot area leaving 85% as an open area for a breathtaking garden space.

Regency Pinnacle Heights –  Project Specification

Structure

  • RCC framed structure with RCC Columns and Beams.

Flooring

  • Drawing/Dining/Bedrooms-Vitrified-Tiles Kitchen/Balconies-Anti-skid-Ceramic Tiles

Doors

  • Seasoned hardwood door frames imported from Malaysia/Indonesia/China etc., along with high quality hardware and ironmongery

Windows

  • Designer UPVC 3 Track windows with Mosquito Mesh

Bathrooms

  • Walls dadoed with Pastel colored glazed tiles to the height of 7′ with borders and with matching color WC, wash basin

Kitchen

  • Raised cooking platform with Granite top, and two feet height dadoing of Ceramic Glazed Tiles, and Stainless Steel Sink.

Painting

  • Internal walls painted with Oil bound Distemper or Vinyl Paint

Electrification/ intercom-connection

  • All Copper wiring concealed with latest good quality Switches
  • Master bedrooms will have two way switches with full control for fans 86 lights at the bed side
  • Intercom System will be provided to connect each flat to the security Room and the services at ground and basement levels and interconnecting all apartments

T.v. & telephone point

  • T.V. 86 Telephone Point will be provided in Living/all Bedrooms

Luxury Features

  • Power Back-up
  • Lifts
  • RO System
  • Water Softner
  • High Speed Internet
  • Wi-Fi.

Lot Features

  • Balcony
  • Corner Location
  • Park Facing.

Maintenance

  • Maintenance Staff
  • Water Supply / Storage
  • Boring / Tube-well
  • Rain Water Harvesting
  • Waste Disposal

Land Features

  • Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
  • Club / Community Center
  • Adjacent to Main Road
  • Water Connection
  • Electric Connection
  • Close to Hospital
  • Close to School
  • Close to Shopping Center/Mal

Regency Pinnacle Heights –  Master Plan

regency pinnacle heights master plan

Regency Pinnacle Heights – Sqft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount

Unit Type Size (Sqft) Price Booking Amount
2 BHK 1368 Sqft Rs. 58.55 Lacs 2,00,000
3 BHK 1683 Sqft Rs. 72.03 Lacs 2,00,000
3 BHK 1711 Sqft Rs. 73.23 Lacs 2,00,000
3 BHK 1854 Sqft Rs. 79.35 Lacs 2,00,000
3 BHK 1881 Sqft Rs. 80.50 Lacs 2,00,000

Regency Pinnacle Heights – Accessibility and Key Distances

  • Location – Rachenahalli, Bangalore
  • Distance from MG Road – 12.7 Kms
  • Distance from Railway Station – 11.0 Kms
  • Distance from  Airport – 28.0 Kms
  • Nearest Metro station – 14.4 Kms
  • Nearest Ring Road – Outer Ring Rd ( 4 Kms )

Regency Pinnacle Heights – Floor Plan (4 sample plans)

regency pinnacle heights  2 and 3bhk floor plan

Regency Pinnacle Heights – Neighborhood

Nearby Schools -Rashtrothana Vidya Kendra (with in 1.8 kms)

Nearby Hospitals – Sri Sai Hospital (with in 3 kms)

Nearby Workplaces – 2.8 kms (Aditi Technologies Pvt. Ltd)

Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants – 1 kms

Regency Pinnacle Heights  – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages

  • Located in a well-established residential area
  • Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
  • Proximity to Metro stations
  • Vaastu Compliant.

Regency Pinnacle Heights – About Builder

Since our inception in 2007, we have always believed in a different approach to the business we do. Unlike others, we are a real estate developer that looks beyond just selling and profits.

We look to sell benchmarks of excellence that would redefine the real estate space today, and make Valmark stand out as a forward thinking and innovative real estate developer.

Valmark are a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals who strive to achieve excellence in what ever we do.

It’s no wonder that today, we’ve grown into a world-class brand, who is leading the real estate space from the forefront.

Our quest to give you nothing but the best begins here, at Valmark.

Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.

Rate This Property
PROP Review Rating
Average User Rating
no rating based on 0 votes
Builder
Valmark Group
Property
Regency Pinnacle Heights
Price
INR 4280/-
Availability
Available in Stock

Connect Me to Builder with Best Offers

captcha

4 Comments added. Join the Discussion

  1. vijay B
    Author

    Hi Ajitha,

    Thanks for your valuable comment Ajitha, Our expert will call you on your given no. or you can Talk us @ 7676 666 555 to know more about price details.

  2. Suchitra

    Hi,

    This project is behin Manyatha tech park right , then how is it marked as 17.5 km from ring road? Shouldnt it be 1 to2 km from ORR? Currentky they are quotig 4250/sqft which comes to around 85-86 L for 3bhk. Same as mantri web city..Isnt it at a higher end?
    Hi Vijay

    • vijay B
      Author

      Hi Suchitra,

      Thanks for your valuable comment, ya you are right the project is behind manyatha tech park..if you compare the price between regency or mantri web city so there is huge difference, for more details talk to @ 7676 666 555

Add your Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>