Ramky 1 North – Amenities
- Swimming pool
- Indoor games
- Multi purpose hall
- Health club
- Table tennis
- Fitness Center
- Yoga & meditation area
- Squash court
- Reading room
- 24/7 security system
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Landscape Gardens
- Power back up
- Sewage treatment plant
Ramky 1 North – Location Map
Ramky 1 North – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4000 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1140 Sq Ft to 1355 Sq Ft
- Possession : Ready to Move in
Ramky 1 North – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 800.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Ramky 1 North – Project Specification
- Master Bedroom : Vitrified Tiles
- Bedrooms : Vitrified Tiles(600mm x 600mm)of reputed make.
- Living & Dining Room : Vitrified Tiles.
- Toilets : Anti-akid Ceramic Tiles
- Toilets & Utility Flooring : Anti – Skid Ceramic Tiles.
- Lobbby Flooring : Combination of Granite & Tiles.
- Staircase Flooring : Kota Stone.
- Kitchen Dadoing : Ceramic Tiles up to 0.6m height
- Toilet Dadoing : Ceramic Tiles up to 2.1m height.
- Utility Dadoing : Ceramic Tiles up to 1.2m height
- Lobby Cladding : Combination of Granite & Tiles.
- Granite Platform with stainless steel sink of single bowl with drain board.
- False Ceiling : Cement Particle Board
- All Interior Wall Faces : Oil Bound Distemper with putty in Living Room and Master Bedroom & only OBD in other areas.
- Exterior facia of the building : Ace/Equ.Exterior weather-proof paint.
- Ceiling : Oil Bound Distemper.
Joinery Main Door:
- Teak wood door frames with HDF moulded panelled shutter both sides veneered and French polished, fixed with reputed make hardware
- Bedrooms Doors : Hard wood frames with HDF moulded door shutter both sides veneered and French Polished, fixed with reputed make hardware.
- Hard wood frames with HDF moulded door shutter, external side veneered and French polished, inside enamel painted.
- Hard wood frames with HDF moulded door shutter, external side veneered and French polished, inside enamel painted
- Balcony Door : UPVC sliding door.
- Windows : UPVC glazed windows
- Ventilators : UPVC glazed ventilators
- Balcony & Staircase Railing : MS Railing
- Elevation – Project Balconies : SS Railing with Glass.
- All the Toilets will consist of:
- Counter top washbasin in Master Bedroom Toilet & washbasin in other toilets.
- Wall mount cascade EWC in Master Bedroom Toilet & floor mounted in other toilets.
- Hot & cold single lever mixer with shower
- Provision for geysers.
- All CP fittings of premium quality.
- All Sanitary fittings of premium quality.
- Concealed copper wiring of standard make
- Power outlets for air-conditioners in Master Bedroom and Living Room.
- Power outlets for geysers in all bathrooms.
- Power plug in Kitchen:2 Nos. of 5 Amps for mixer/grinder and Aquaguard, and 2 Nos. 15 Amps for refrigerator & oven in Kitchen
- Power plug/TV & audio systems, etc.
- Power plug in utility : 1 No. 15 Amps power plug for washing machine
- 3-phase supply for each unit & individual meter boards.
- Miniature Circuit breaker (MCB) & ELCB for each distribution board.
Telephone, Intercom & Internet:
- Provision for telephone line in Master Bedroom, Drawing Room & Living Room.
- Provision of conduit for telephone, intercom/internet from Living Room to duct in the respective places.
- Cable TV provision for Master Bedroom & Living Room.
- AC power socket in Master Bedroom and Living Room.
- Automatic lifts are provided.
- Power back-up of 500W for each flat.
- Common areas like corridors & lifts with minimum power backup
- 100% power backup in Club House.
Ramky 1 North – Master Plan
Ramky 1 North – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1140 Sqft||45.60 Lacs||Contact us|
|2 BHK||1145 Sqft||45.80 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1355 Sqft||54.20 Lacs||Contact us|
Ramky 1 North – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Yelahanka, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 22.9 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 22.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 20.8 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 17.3 Kms(Peenya Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 13.4 Kms(Hebbal/ORR)
Ramky 1 North – Floor Plan
Ramky 1 North – Neighborhood
- Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology – 3.2 kms
- Vishwa Vidyapeeth – 700 mts
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology – 2 kms
- Presidency School Bangalore North – 1.3 kms
- Canadian International School – 3.2 kms
- BMS School of Architecture – 450 mts
- Mallya Aditi International School – 4 kms
- Kendriya Vidyalaya CRPF – 2 kms
- NITTE School of Management – 2 kms
- Many more…
- Neha Prakash Hospital – 3.2 kms
- IAIM Health Care Centre – 2.8 kms
- CRPF Hospital – 1.4 kms
- Government Ayurvedic Hospital – 2 kms
- Aveksha Hospital – 7 kms
- Dr.Agarwal`s Eye Hospital – 5 kms
- St. Philomena Hospital – 3 kms
- Columbia Asia Hospital Hebbal – 10 kms
- Bangalore Baptist Hospital – 11.5 kms
- Many more…
- Integra Micro Systems – 7 kms
- Jataayu Software Private Limited – 6 kms
- Consona Software India Private Limited – 12 kms
- WinStrata Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd – 12 kms
- SLK Software – 12 kms
- Sevenion Soft Systems Private Limited – 11 kms
- TechTree IT Systems (P) Ltd – 13 kms
- CBK Infotech India (P) Limited – 13 kms
- Shadows Infotech Private Limited – 11 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 5 kms
Ramky 1 North – Surrounding Developments
The Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch is fast emerging as a premium residential hub. Availability of land at relatively reasonable rates and key infrastructure developments has spurred developers to launch premium projects. The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region,”
The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region. A lot of movement towards Manyata Embassy Business Park, an IT SEZ located on the Outer Ring Road and close to Hebbal, has boosted the micro markets running along the entire stretch.
The resale market in Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch will replicate the success of the Whitefield market when it’s fully developed. Malls and hospitality projects are expected to increase the development potential in the region. Kirloskar Mall, developed by Kirloskar Systems, is expected to come up on Bellary Road in 2012. Regaliaa Buildtech is developing Elements Mall on Thanisandra Road.
The enhanced connectivity to the airport via Hebbal-Airport Expressway and connectivity through the ORR has played a vital role in providing impetus to the real estate development in the north of the city. The proximity of Thanisandra and Yelahanka to the international airport is driving the commercial as well as residential real estate there. The Peripheral Ring Road will pass near Yelahanka and will provide connectivity to Tumkur Road in the west and intersect Bellary Road, Hennur Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road, Sarjapur Road and Hosur Road in Phase I.
Large commercial projects like the Aerospace SEZ, Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), Global Finance District (GFD) and Devanahalli Business Park (DBP) are on the anvil and will drive the residential catchment further towards the north in future. Yelahanka and Thanisandra are upcoming residential pockets witnessing demand in affordable and mid-segment. Considering the large number of residential units being launched there and on Hennur Road, it will become a prominent residential hub in the next 2-3 years.
Many from the east and other parts of the city are definitely looking at Yelahanka, though some of the projects are still in the planning stages. The commute on the new elevated road to the airport has drastically reduced time for travelers and this, along with the rental values being much lower compared to those in and around Hebbal makes these micro-markets attractive for commercial purposes. With an uptake in commercial development in the north, several micro-markets are opening up for residential development. Localities close to the NH7 have benefitted from the upgraded 22 km highway, with seamless link to different parts of the city via the Outer Ring Road (ORR). The north is witnessing several standalone housing projects as well as integrated developments offering residents a self-sufficient neighbourhood.
North Bangalore is considered a ‘new Bangalore’, with a number of new SEZ projects and tech parks being proposed and under construction. Corporates are considering the north either as a long-term strategic location, a built-to suit campus location or for their consolidation plans. A State government business park located behind the international airport is expected to see construction activity soon, and corporates are likely to move into the campus within the next 3-4 years.
At present corporates are in the process of building campuses in the region, which are expected to become operational shortly. Untill 2008-09, Bangalore north was more a speculative market, especially the land market. Now, with most land parcels in the hands of leading developers and end-users, the outlook remains quite optimistic.
With some large infrastructure projects in progress or already operational – such as the airport, elevated expressway etc, the Bangalore north market is poised for high growth. This is evident from the recent launch of large commercial projects. Any large-scale landside development within the international airport will act as a major catalyst for future real estate market growth in general, and commercial development in particular.
Prominent residential localities in the north are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, New Town Yelahanka and Jakkur. Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road and Bellary Road are emerging micro-markets owing to their proximity to the ORR and the Central Business District (CBD), good social infrastructure and availability
of large land parcels. Commercial growth, presence of international schools, hospitals, retail and other social infrastructure has provided good support for residential growth here. While Bellary Road has approximately 0.80 million sqft of Grade A space, Hebbal has close to 0.42 million sqft, the Nagawara-ORR stretch has the highest current availability at around 1.23 million sqft. Thanisandra has close to 0.56 million sqft of Grade A space while Yelahanka has around 36,000 sqft.
Ramky 1 North – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Ramky 1 North – About Builder
A real estate company of the Ramky group has developed several residential, commercial properties and integrated townships in Bengaluru and is currently executing projects for high-end apartments and independent villas across major metros such as Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai and Visakhapatnam. Vision:Ramky shall be a leading global enterprise in world class infrastructure development and environment management through sustainable growth. Mission:We shall ensure quality, reliability and continuous technology upgradation thereby enhancing the value of all (its) stakeholders.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.