Purva Whitehall – a project from Puravankara Group, located on the Sarjapura Road, near Total Mall, Bangalore . Access 60% of Bangalore’s IT Corridors in a jiffy. A 10 minutes drive away from Koramangala, this home is in close proximity to premium international schools and conveniences. Purva Whitehall sprawls over an area of 2.7 acres, comprises of 4 towers of G+12 floors each offering 3 and 4 BHK apartments with total units of 192. It has proximity to best schools, malls and super specialty hospitals.
Purva Whitehall – Amenities
- Billiards Room
- Table tennis Room
- Cards room / Indoor games hall
- Gymnasium and Health Club
- Swimming Pool with associated change rooms
- Outdoor Children’s play area
- Well lit landscape garden
- Hi-tech Security
Purva Whitehall – Location Map
Purva Whitehall – Price, Options and Completion Date
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6540 Rs. Booking amount – 3 Lakhs
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 1936 Sq Ft to 2425 Sq Ft
- Possession : JULY – 2016
Purva Whitehall – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2.7 Acres.
- Total Units – 192.
- Total Towers – 4(G + 12 floors)
- Total Open Space – 70%.Greenery, Lung Space, Recreation Space.
Purva Whitehall – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure, parking in Basement floor and Stilt floor, with apartments in upper floors.
- Staircase and lifts in each block connect the basement to all floors
- Ground floor Main Entrance lobby – Highly polished granite or equivalent or combination of granite and marble
Living / Dining / Passages leading to bedrooms -
- Large Format Vitrified tiles.
- Master bedroom- Wooden flooring.
FINISHES : BALCONY RAILINGS
- Combination of stainless steel and glass railings as per architects design.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
- Main Door – Teak wood door frame & teak wood paneled shutter, Polyurethane coating with matt finish. This comes along with good quality hinges, lock, handle and security eye.
- Living / Dining balcony and bedroom balcony doors – Glazed French windows, heavy gauged, UPVC / Aluminum frames with sliding / hinged shutters with mosquito mesh.
- Windows – Heavy gauged, UPVC / Aluminum frames with glazed, sliding / hinged shutters with mosquito mesh and mild steel grills.
- Ventilators – Heavy gauged, UPVC / Aluminum frames with glazed, louvered / hinged / fixed shutters with provision for an exhaust fan.
PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Master bedroom toilet – Rain Shower, diverter and glass partition in shower area.
- Granite counter-top wash basin with basin mixer (hot & cold water) and bottle trap along with premium branded sanitary ware and CP fittings, wall mounted European water closet, with seat cover, flush valve and health faucet.
- Each 4 bedroom apartments to have 7,000 W, 3 bedroom apartments to have 6000 W power supply.
DIESEL GENERATOR (D.G.)
- Backup for common area lighting, pumps, lifts and 100% for apartments.
- Automatic lifts with emergency phone facility to security cabin with D.G. backup.
INTER COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- Inter-communication facility amongst all apartments and to the security cabin.
- Gas leak detector in kitchen, panic button in master bedroom and dining area.
- Peripheral vigilance through CCTV / cameras and patrolling by security guards.
Purva Whitehall – Master Plan
Purva Whitehall – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1936 Sqft||126.61 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||2012 Sqft||131.58 Lacs||3,00,000|
|4 BHK||2359 Sqft||154.27 Lacs||3,00,000|
|4 BHK||2425 Sqft||158.59 Lacs||3,00,000|
Purva Whitehall – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 13.5 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 16.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 50.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 12 Kms (Indiranagar)
- Nearest Ring Road – Outer Ring Road ( 3 Kms )
Purva Whitehall – Block Plan
Purva Whitehall – Neighborhood
- Orchids The International School – 190 mts
- Little Champs Preschool – 600 mts
- BRS Global Centre For Excellence – 1.5 kms
- Anand Shiksha Kendra – 210 mts
- ALT Training College – 110 mts
- Many more…
- Ettina Multispeciality Hospital – 350 mts
- Manipal Hospital – 5.5 kms
- Axiss Dental Clinic – 1.5 kms
- Greenview Medical Center – 3.7 kms
- The Dr’s Dr Levine Memorial Hospital – 270 mts
- Many more…
- Piritech Park – 1.5 kms
- Novotel Bengaluru Techpark – 1.9 kms
- Altair Engineering India Private Limited (Aei) – 3.7 kms
- HCL Technologies Limited – 4.5 kms
- Sobis Software (India) Private Limited – 3.8 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All with in 200 mts
Purva Whitehall – Surrounding Development
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc.
It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. “Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.“
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Purva Whitehall – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Purva Whitehall – About Builder
Since its inception in 1975, Puravankara has believed that there is only one mantra for success: Quality. This credo combined with uncompromising values, customer-centricity, robust engineering, and transparency in business operations, has placed it among the ‘most preferred’ real estate brands in both residential and commercial segments.
The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 48 residential projects and 2 commercial projects spanning 23.54 million square feet (PPL’s economic interest –20.93 msft). Currently, it has 24.87 million square feet / 17,895 units (PPL’s economic interest – 22.03 msft/ 16,188 units) of projects under development, with an additional 22.73 million square feet(PPL’s economic interest – 18.98msft) in projected development. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.
“If there is one reason why Puravankara has evolved consistently across the last four decades to emerge as one of India’s fastest growing real estate development companies, it is because we have invested in our core values with passion to the point that they have become a part of our culture. And this culture is putting ‘People at the heart of everything we do’, be it customers, employees, community, government, shareholders or business partners.
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Puravankara Pre launch Bangalore, Puravankara Upcoming project, New launch projects in Bangalore by Puravankara Group, Puravankara Group, Purva Whitehall, Purva Whitehall Review, Purva Whitehall Price, Purva Whitehall address, Purva Whitehall Bangalore, Purva Whitehall floor plan, Purva Whitehall Location
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.