Purva Westend is another pre launch luxurious residential enclave from reputed real estate builder Puravankara Group. Westend is strategically situated at Begur Road, Bangalore. Purva Westend has been brilliantly planned to let you enjoy the large living spaces in comfort and style. All the residences of this project exude luxury and exemplify magnificence. Purva Westend Bangalore comprises 5 Towers. Tower will come-up with G+20 floors offering 3 BHK spacious residential apartments. The apartment size is ranging from 1427 sq. ft. to 1907 sq. ft with ultra modern facilities.
Purva Westend Begur Road is surrounded by peaceful and lavish green environment. This residential venture is the epitome of peace and tranquillity and one cannot help but fall in the love with the scenic charm of the location. The developer of this project have made sure that these luxury apartments not only provide all the lavish amenities and luxuries, but also allow the dwellers to live peacefull and comfort life.
Purva Westend is in near proximity to Silk Board Junction and Kudlu Gate . It is also well connected to hot areas like HSR Layout, BTM Layout, JP Nagar, Jayanagar, and Koramangala through a network of roads. The towers of Puravankara Westend have 3 BHK apartments with inspiration derived from London’s West End & New York’s Broadway vibrant cultures, Puravankara Westend infrastructure is furnished with high end amenities such as jogging track, gymnasium, steam and sauna room, senior citizen corner, ballet room and more.
Purva Westend Residential Project is situated at Begur is one of the promising places in Bengaluru and is based just off the Benglauru- Highway. It is developed into a well residential locale. The project location is situated at a distance of 1.5 km from Hosur Road, 2.5 km from Silk Board Junction, 3 km from Bommanahalli, and 3.5 km from Electronic City. Good connectivity leads to an increased demand of apartments, plots and affordable flats in Begur.
Purva Westend – Amenities
- Aerobics/Yoga Room
- Squash Court
- Table Tennis Room
- Cards Room/ Indoor Games
- Entertainment Centre
- Health Club
- Swimming Pool with associated change rooms and toilets
- Multipurpose Hall
- Basketball Court
- Joggers Track
- Volley Ball Court
- Tennis Court
- Children’s Play Area
- Provision for Restaurant
- Provision for Parlours
- Provision for Super MarketWell- lit Landscaped Garden
Purva Westend – Location Map
Purva Westend – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate Per Sq Ft – 6120/-
- Booking Amount – Contact Us.
- Bhk Options – 3 BHK
- Size – 1427 Sq. Ft – 1906 sq. Ft
- Possession : April 2018.
Purva Westend – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 8.25 Acres.
- No Of Floor – G + 19.
- Total Units – 295.
- No Of Block – 735.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Purva Westend – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure
- Parking in Basement and stilt floor.
Lobby & Staircase:
- Elegant Ground floor lobby with highly polished granite or equivalent or combination of granite and marble flooring.
- Master bedroom laid with laminated wooden flooring.
- Vitrified tiles in living, dining, other bedrooms and passages leading to bedrooms.
- Vitrified or anti-skid/matt finished vitrified tiles in unit terraces.
- Vitrified tiles in balconies.
Kitchen & Utility:
- Vitrified tile flooring in kitchen.
- Vitrified/ Ceramic tile dado up to 600 mm height on all walls.
- Vitrified tile flooring in Utility area.
- Provision for washing machine in utility.
- Anti skid/ matt ceramic designer tile flooring.
- colored glazed or matt finish designer tiles up to the height of 2300 mm.
- Master Bathroom – Granite/marble counter-top wash basin with hot and cold water mixer, shower area with head rose or rain shower and wall mixer or diverter.
- Other Bathrooms – Granite/marble counter-top wash basin, shower area with head rose and wall mixer or diverter and wall mounted EWC with premium CP fittings & sanitary fixtures.
- Plumbing line provision for geyser.
- Wall mounted EWC and premium quality CP fittings & sanitary fixtures.
- Main door – engineered solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer skin on plywood on both sides with melamine polish with good quality hardware and security eye.
- Bedroom doors – engineered solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer skin on top of plywood on both side with melamine polish and good quality hardware.
- Bathroom doors – engineered solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer skin on plywood on both sides and melamine polished on outside, waterproofed/ laminated on the inside surface with good quality hardware and thumb turn lock.
- Balconies for living, dining and bedroom balconies – Glazed French windows with heavy gauged UPVC/ Aluminum frames with sliding/ hinged shutters with mosquito mesh.
- Utility door-glazed door cum window with heavy gauged UPVC/ Aluminium frames with sliding/ hinged shutters.
- Heavy gauged UPVC/ Aluminium frames with glazed, sliding/hinged shutters with mosquito mesh and mild steel grills.
- Heavy gauged, UPVC/ Aluminium frames with glazed, louvered/hinged/fixed shutters.
- Provision for exhaust fan.
- Plaster and external quality paints and textured surfaces in selective places as per design for exterior fascia of the building.
- Interior walls are plastered and smoothly finished with putty and painted in emulsion.
- POP/ Polysterene cornices in living, dining, foyer and in passage areas.
- Ceilings are finished with putty and painted in OBD.
Staircase & Balcony Railings:
- Mild steel railings as per architect’s design.
- All electrical wiring is concealed with premium quality PVC conduits.
- Adequate power outlets for lights, fans, exhaust-fans, call-bell, television, AC points and telephone points are provided in all bedrooms, living and dining area.
- TV and telephone point in the living room and all the bedrooms. Data point in all the bedroom, intercom point and provision for cable TV connection in the living area.
- AC point in master bedroom and guest bedroom. Dummy AC points in other bedroom.
- 6 KW power will be provided for 3 BHK and 5 KW power for 2 BHK.
- Automatic passenger and service lifts are provided in every block with intercom facility connected to security cabin.
- 100% back-up for common area lighting, pumps and lifts.
- 3 KW of D.G. power backup is provided for 3 BHK and 2 KW for 2 BHK.
Security System & Intra Communication system:
- Panic button in master bedroom and dining area.
- Gas leak detector in kitchen.
- Peripheral vigilance through CCTV/cameras
- Boom barriers at the entrance to the premises
- Intra-communication facility from apartment to apartment and to security cabin within the complex.
- Water features in landscaped area.
- Well lit landscaped garden.
Purva Westend – Master Plan
Purva Westend – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sq. Ft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1511||119.33 Lacs||3.1 Lakhs|
|3 BHK||1691||127.48 Lacs||3.1 Lakhs|
|3 BHK||1765||134.17 Lacs||3.1 Lakhs|
|3 BHK||1903||139.11 Lacs||3.1 Lakhs|
Purva Westend – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Near Silk Board junction on Hosur Main Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 5 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 12 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 40 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 8 kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 20 kms
Purva Westend – Floor Plan
Purva Westend – Neighborhood
- Mount Litera Zee School
- Jaihind International School
- Vanguard Business School
- Macaulay English School
- Agarwal National Hospital
- Ashwin Health Care
- Jayashree Multi Speciality Hospital
- Matthew Hospitals
- Shekar Nethralaya
Purva Westend – Surrounding Development
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT Buildings. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Purva Westend – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant
Purva Westend – FAQ’s
Purva Westend is a luxurious apartment located on Hosur Main Road, Bangalore. The project has been aesthetically designed to let you enjoy the large living spaces in luxury and style. Purva Westend set in 8.25 acres, has 5 towers and 735 apartments. The project offers 2 and 3BHK apartments ranging from 1194 Sq. Ft – 1919 sq. Ft.
Purva Westend is conveniently located off Hosur Main Road, Kudlu Gate, Garebhavipalya, Opp. Toyota Showroom, Bangalore.
The nearby landmark of the project is Cambridge High School.
Purva Westend has launched in April 2014 and the expected possession date of this project will be December 2017.
Purva Westend has come up with 5 high rise towers. Each tower comprises of 20 floors with the combination of 2 and 3BHK Apartments and total 735 units are available.
Purva Westend consists of 2 and 3 BHK apartments, the details of which are furnished below:
|Sl. no||Unit Type||Size (Sqft)|
|1||2 BHK||1194 Sq. Ft – 1336 Sq. Ft|
|2||3 BHK||1427 Sq. Ft – 1919 sq. Ft.|
Purva Westend is under construction. The possession will be Dec 2017.
Purva Westend covers a total 8.25 acres of land for the development and Vast open space.
The development of the Harohalli industrial belt between Kanakapura Road and Hosur Road is also an added advantage for this region. “The infrastructure initiatives have provided impetus to the residential market growth in peripheral areas of Hosur Road and Electronic City in a large way. Earlier most of the population working in Electronic City used to reside in suburban areas like Koramangala, HSR Layout and BTM Layout to name a few.
Bangalore-Hosur Road is the part of National Highway 7 which connects metropolis Bangalore and business town Hosur. It is a four to eight-lane access controlled highway. The road is part of the National Highway network.
Hosur Road is one such corridor of growth that was developed to avail access to key economic zones such as Electronic City, Jigni and Bommasandra Industrial Area. This road connects Bangalore to the Tamil Nadu border town of Hosur in the Krishnagiri District.
Purva Westend provides covered car parking for each unit. Additional car parking requests will be taken up towards project completion, subject to availability.
Of course! The construction quality rating is 4 out of 5 and the Credibility rating of Purvankara group is 4.5 out of 5.
The development will be taken up in single phase and is expected to be ready for possession by Dec 2017.
The main source of water in Purva Westend is Ground Water.
- 100% Back-up for common area lighting, pumps and lifts.
- Apartments – DG back up:
- 2kw of D.G power backup is provided for 2BHK
- 3kw of D.G power backup is provided for 3BHK
Purva Westend provided with:
Automatic passenger lifts are provided in each block with intercom facility connected to security cabin and D.G. backup.
Yes! Purvankara Group permits Minor modification but it depends on the construction stage and Technology they use.
Purva Westend is approved by BDA.
Yes. Legal due diligence has been done by experts. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
Purva Westend belongs to “A Khata”.
In addition to the flat cost the charges needs to be paid are: external electrification, water & sanitary charges, Car Parking Charges, Club House fee, Maintenance Charges, customization charges if any.
Of course! This project has approved for home loans from the below listed banks & finances:
- Axis Bank
- Citi Bank
- Deutsche Bank
Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only.
The agreements that are needed to be signed are: agreement to sell and an agreement to construct followed by sale deed, upon completion of the development.
Yes. The transfer fee is applicable for only resale of the property.
Capital gains or return on investment in this location is minimum 25% yearly.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 8880 777 111 to get answers to your queries.
Purva Westend – About Builders
The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.
Puravankara has the distinction of being the first developer to obtain FDI in the Indian real estate industry through its joint venture with Singapore based Keppel Land Limited, the property arm of the 54% government owned conglomerate, Keppel Corporation Limited. The joint venture company, Keppel Puravankara Development Private Limited, has on-going housing projects in India.
Puravankara prides itself on continual innovation to meet evolving market needs. Provident Housing Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary was launched in 2009, to cater burgeoning demand in the affordable housing segment. Currently, nearly 12 million square feet of projects are under development. As demand continues abated, the company plans to expand its presence in this segment.
The Puravankara Group Companies has the distinction of being awarded ‘finaliste, International Prix d’ Excellence –1998′ for its project “Purva Park” in Bangalore. The award was adjudged under the group residential category by FIABCI, Paris, the International Federation of Real Estate.
Puravankara also bagged the Realty Plus Excellence Award – 2012 in the category ‘Popular Choice – Developer of the Year: Residential.’ Ravi Puravankara, Chairman, received the ‘Lifetime Achievement’ award.
A workforce of over 900 skilled personnel, including 205 engineers and in-house architects fuel the organization’s vision of delivering quality products to its consumers.
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Puravankara Pre launch Bangalore, Puravankara Upcoming Project, New launch Projects in Bangalore by Puravankara Group, Puravankara Group, Purva Westend, Purva Westend Review, Purva Westend Price, Purva Westend Address, Purva Westend Bangalore, Purva Westend Floor Plan, Purva Westend Location
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.