Purva The Waves – a pre-launch project by Purva Developers based on beach theme which impersonates landscapes, sights, sounds & tropical backwaters of the sea and is ideally located in the most affluent locality of Bangalore i.e. Narayanapura off Hennur Road. This mesmerizing project is constructed across a sprawling area of 19.5 acres wherein a central courtyard namely The Lagoon is equipped in a stretch of over 4 acres. The abodes at Purva The Waves have been caringly designed with great attention to details and offer a massive space range of 1346-1962 sqft in a budget .
Purva The Waves – Amenities
- Squash court
- Provision for supermarket
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Yoga / Meditation / Aerobics / Ballet room
- Party hall
- Provision for restaurant
- Provision for supermarket
- Provision for shops i.e parlour / clinic etc.
- Provision for cards room
- Provision for Crèche
- Jamming room
- Lego room
- Science club hobby complete with benches and stools
- Well- lit Landscaped Garden\
- Swimming pool(with kids pool)
- One Tennis court
- One multipurpose court(Volley ball court / Badminton court)
- Jogging track
- One Basket ball post
- Two cricket practice nets
- Outdoor children play area
- Pets corner
- Well lit landscape garden
- Water treatment plant
- Sewage treatment plant and Organic waste convertor.
- Wave pool
- Koi pond
- Snorkeling sh tank view from swimming pool
- Observation deck
- Golf putting
- Beach volley ball court on sand
- Roof top gazing observatory area
- Shoe cleaning machines in ground or entrance lobby areas
Purva The Waves – Location Map
Purva The Waves – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4698 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1232 Sq Ft to 1846 Sq Ft
- Possession : March 2018
Purva The Waves – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 19.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 468.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Purva The Waves – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure.
- Parking in basement, ground and stilt floor
- Elegant ground floor main entrance lobby with highly polished granite or equivalent or combination of granite and marble
- Vitrified tile flooring in living, dining and passages leading to bedrooms
- Vitrified tile flooring in master bedroom and other bedrooms
- Vitrified tiles in balconies
Kitchen & Utility:
- Vitrified tile flooring in kitchen and utility area
- Kitchen counter top of highly polished bull-nosed granite with single bowl, single drain stainless steel sink with Grohe/ Kohler premium quality or equivalent hot and cold basin mixer
- Ceramic or vitrified tile dado up to the height of 600 mm (2’0”) and rest of the wall is nished with putty and painted in oil bound distemper
- Provision for water purier and geyser above drain board with water outlet provision.
- Provision for washing machine in the utility area and good quality long body Bib Cock
- Anti skid/matt ceramic designer tile flooring
- Colored glazed/matt nished tiles up to the roof or false ceiling
- Master Bathroom– Shower area with head rose or rain shower and wall mixer or diverter. Granite or marble counter-top wash basin with hot and cold mixer
- Other bathrooms –Shower area with head rose, wall mixer or diverter. Wash basin with pedestal and pillar cock
- Provision for geyser in master bathroom and other bathrooms
- All bathrooms will be tted with wall mounted EWC including seat cover, concealed/exposed cistern/ush valve (button type) and health faucet. Premium branded CP ttings (Roca/ Jaguar/ Kohler/ American standards/ Grohe/ Moen or equivalent) and sanitary xtures (Kohler/ Toto/ Roca/ Hindware/ Jaguar/ Parryware/ American standards or equivalent)
- Main door – Engineered solid core door frame with veneer nished shutter with good quality hardware and security eye
- Bedroom doors – Engineered solid core door frame with veneer nished shutter with good quality hardware
- Bathroom doors – Engineered solid core door frame with shutter of veneer nish outside and laminated nish inside with good quality hinges and thumb-turn lock
- Balconies for living & dining and bedrooms – Glazed French windows with heavy gauged UPVC/aluminum frames with sliding shutters with mosquito mesh or hinged shutters without mosquito mesh
- Utility door- UPVC/ Aluminium glazed door cum window with sliding/hinged shutters.
- Heavy gauged UPVC/aluminum frames with glazed, sliding shutters with mosquito mesh or hinged shutters without mosquito mesh and mild steel grills.
- Heavy gauged, UPVC/aluminum frames with glazed, louvered/hinged/xed shutters
- Provision for exhaust fan
- Exterior walls are plastered and painted with external quality paint and textured surfaces in selective places as per architect’s design
- Interior walls are plastered and smoothly nished with putty and painted in oil bound distemper
- Ceilings are nished with putty and painted in OBD
- POP/Polystyrene cornices in living, dining, foyer and in passage areas
Balcony Railings & Staircase handrails:
- Mild steel railings as per architect’s design for staircase
- All electrical wiring is concealed in walls and ceilings with premium quality PVC conduits
- Adequate power outlets for lights, fans, exhaust-fans, call-bell, geyser, television points, telephone points are provided in your apartment
- AC point in Master bedroom and Guest Bedroom
- Provision of dummy AC point in living & other bedrooms
- 6KW power will be provided for 3 BHK, 5 KW power for 2 BHK with re ghting based on standard diversity factors
Security System & Intra Communication System:
- Peripheral vigilance through CCTV/cameras and boom-barrier at the entrance. Panic button in Master Bedroom and dining area
- Gas leak detector in kitchen
- Intra-communication facility from apartment to apartment and to security cabin within the complex
- Boom barriers at the entrance to the premises.
Purva The Waves – Master Plan
Purva The Waves – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1232 Sqft||57.87 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1482 Sqft||69.62 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1630 Sqft||76.57 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1679 Sqft||78.87 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1798 Sqft||84.47 Lacs||Contact us|
Purva The Waves – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Off Hennur Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 5.8 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 10.2 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 32.2 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 9.8 Kms (Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – Outer Ring Road(2.7 kms)
Purva The Waves – Unit Plan
Purva The Waves – Neighborhood
- Legacy School Bangalore LSB – 1.5 kms
- SHRI VIDYA NIKETAN SCHOOL AND COLLEGE – 1 km
- The OrangeKids Preschool – 1.2 kms
- St Michael’s High School – 2.5 kms
- Kristu Jayanti College – 2.5 kms
- Brighton School – 1.2 kms
- VIJAYA VITTALA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – 2 kms
- United International School – 3 kms
- Many more…
- Home Of Hope – 1.5 kms
- Koshys Hospital – 5.5 kms
- Aveitha Hospital & Health Care – 2.5 kms
- Banasvadi Hospital – 5 kms
- Chaya Hospital – 6.5 kms
- Manipal Hospital – 15 kms
- Many more…
- Manyata Tech Park – 6 kms
- Alcatel Lucent Technologies – 6 kms
- Bagmane Tech Park – 12 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 3 kms
Purva The Waves – Surrounding Developments
Increased industrial activity and proximity to IT belts has led to a rise in demand for homes in the Hennur Road micro-market. With a wide range of reasonably-priced housing options, this belt is emerging as a key area for both investors and end users
Areas that were earlier considered outskirts have witnessed rapid growth, owing to demand from an increasing working population looking at settling close to their workplaces. The Hennur Road belt, over the last three to four years, developed as a residential hub.
Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity and run parallel. Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas.
Hebbal and Bellary Road residential property markets are charac terised by high-end apartments with three and four-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,800-3,000 sqft and 3,500-5,500 sqft respectively. Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road primarily have midsegment apartments with two and three-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,050-1,400 sqft and 1,400-1,950 sqft.
Under-construction residential property stock in the north currently amounts to nearly 40,000 units, which are expected to be infused in the market over the next 2-3 years. In Hebbal, Bellary Road and Devanahalli, the value appreciation potential is expected to be around five percent per annum. For locations such as Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road, appreciation is anticipated to be in the range of 5-10 percent annually.
Strategic location, good connectivity, access to the city’s infrastructure, and availability of land at relatively lower rates has brought the Hennur Road belt into focus.
With the focus of the city pointing to the north, the commercial property market is taking off in this belt. With large tracts of land available here and proximity to the airport, several corporates are looking at expansions and consolidation in this region. The total office space stock on Bellary Road, from Hebbal to the airport, is close to 0.40 million sqft. Under-construction space likely to be completed by the year-end is around 2.04 million sqft and space planned is around 23.03 million sqft. With companies initiating development of their campuses here, this micro-market is anticipated to gain more momentum by 2015. The prominent residential localities here are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, Yelahanka New Township and Jakkur. While luxury housing options are coming up around Hebbal, along Bellary Road and in surrounding localities, Hennur Main Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Yelahanka and Bagalur Road are witnessing the rise of midsegment options in the range of Rs 40-70 lakhs. The average unit size here ranges from 1,250-2,500 sqft for apartments and 2,500-4,500 sqft for villas. The capital values for Grade A apartments and villas ranges from Rs 3,800-11,500 per sqft. The average annual price appreciation is this region is around 11-18 percent. The average annual rental yield is around 4-7 percent.
Purva The Waves – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Purva The Waves – About Builder
Puravankara has the distinction of being the first developer to obtain FDI in the Indian real estate industry through its joint venture with Singapore based Keppel Land Limited, the property arm of the 54% government owned conglomerate, Keppel Corporation Limited. The joint venture company, Keppel Puravankara Development Private Limited, has on-going housing projects in India.The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.