Purva Coronation Square – Price, Reviews, Pre EMI Offers, Schemes
Purva Coronation Square by Puravankara. Experience a lifestyle that bets Royalty. Located in the heart of Bangalore at JP Nagar, these 20 limited edition mansions are nestled in a green space that surprisingly escapes the noise of the city center. What’s more, the place is well connected to important conveniences that one requires to visit daily. In short, it’s a home that will exceed every expectation of yours.
For instance, the elite few needn’t subscribe to the view that a premium lift, a terrace pool and a garden barbeque area are to be shared within a community. Which is why, at Coronation Square, ensured that these amenities are strictly private. In other words, you needn’t step out of your home to experience the lifestyle of your dreams. Lavish on space, each mansion at Coronation Square measures between 6042 to 6915 sq. ft. Rising up to 3 floors, every home features up to 4 bedrooms with a swimming pool on the 2nd floor.
Purva Coronation Square – Amenities
- Billiards room
- Table tennis room
- Swimming pool
- Multi-purpose hall
- Out door children’s play area
- Well lit landscaped garden
Purva Coronation Square – Location Map
Purva Coronation Square – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking Amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 4 BHK
- Size – 6042 Sq Ft to 6915 Sq Ft
- Possession : NA
Purva Coronation Square – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2 Acres.
- Total Units – 20.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Purva Coronation Square – Project Specification
- Semi- detached villas.
- RCC framed structure with ground+ 3 floors on top
- Each independent villa has independent lift, indoor courtyards, splash pool and outdoor garden.
Villa & Flooring:
- Engineered/ Imported marble in living, dining and foyer
- Staircase in wooden finished treads on steel frame
- Engineered wooden flooring in master bedroom
- Large format vitrified tiles in other bedrooms and balconies.
- Indoor court yards laid with rustic or anti- skid/ matt finished ceramic tiles
- Bar, library, studio, entertainment room, family lounge/ games room laid with laminated / engineered wooden flooring
- Terraces laid with high quality rustic tiles or anti-skid/ matt finished vitrified tiles
- Parking area laid with clay tiles/ concrete tiles
- Floor for swimming pool with glass mosaic/ ceramic tiles
- Pool deck laid with wood effect composite/ rustic tiles
- Servant’s room laid with ceramic tiles
Kitchen & Utility:
- Large format vitrified tile flooring in kitchen .
- Rustic tiles or anti/skid matt finished ceramic tiles in the utility area.
- Full height vitrified/ ceramic tile dado without kitchen platform.
Bathrooms:Anti skid/matt ceramic designer tile flooring.
- Anti- skid ceramic tiles flooring in servant’s room.
- Colored glazed/matt finished designer tiles up to the false ceiling.
- Other bedroom toilet – Granite/marble counter-top wash basin with bottle trap.
- Ceramic tiles dado up to a height of 4 feet in servant’s bathroom.
- Master Bathroom– Glass partitioned shower area with rain shower and bath spout with diverter.
- Granite counter-top wash basin with hot and cold mixer.
- Other bathrooms –Head rose and bath spout with diverter in shower area with rain shower and granite counter-top wash basin .
- Powder room- Granite counter top wash basin with premium branded sanitary-ware and CP fittings.
- All bathrooms and powder room will be fitted with wall mounted EWC with premium branded CP fittings and sanitary fixtures.
- Main door – Teak wood door frame with teak wood paneled shutter polished with melamine polish in matt finish with good quality hardware and security eye
- Bedroom doors – Engineered solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer skin on top of plywood on both sides. Door frames will be of solid wood rails and stiles with tubular chip board infills and melamine polish outside with good quality hardware
- Bathroom doors – Engineered solid core door frame with shutter consisting of veneer on top of plywood outside. Door frames will be of solid wood rails and stiles with tubular chip board infills and melamine polish outside and laminated/waterproofed with good quality hinges and thumb-turn lock.
- Balconies for living and dining and bedrooms – Glazed French windows with heavy gauged UPVC/alumi num frames with sliding/hinged shutters with mosquito mesh.
- Utility door- Glazed door-cum-window with UPVC/aluminum frames with sliding/hinged shutters.
- Heavy gauged UPVC/aluminum frames with glazed, sliding/hinged shutters with mosquito mesh and mild steel grills.
- Heavy gauged, UPVC/aluminum frames with glazed, louvered/hinged/fixed shutters.
- Provision for exhaust fan.
- Acrylic/cement based paint & textured surfaces in selective places as per design for exterior fascia of the building.
- Interior walls are painted in acrylic emulsion.
Balcony Railings & Staircase handrails:
- Combination of stainless steel and glass railings / Combination of mild steel and wood railings as per architect’s design for staircase hand rails.
- Combination of stainless steel and glass railings / mild steel Railings as per architects design for balcony railings.
- All electrical wiring is concealed in walls and ceilings with premium quality PVC conduits.
- Adequate power outlets for lights, fans, exhaust-fans, call-bell, television, television points are provided in your apartment.
- One AC point in all bedrooms and provision in living and dining area.
- 10 KW power for all units.
Television, Telephone & Data Points:
- One outlet for TV, provision for cable TV, telephone and data connection through Cat-6 cable in all the rooms.
Elevators & DG Power:
- Automatic lifts are provided with emergency phone facility connected to security cabin with D. G. backup.
- 100 % D.G. back-up for common area lighting, pumps and lifts.
- 5 KW power back-up for each unit.
Security System & Intra Communication System:
- Peripheral vigilance through CCTV/cameras and boom-barrier at the entrance.
- Panic button in master bedroom and dining area.
- Gas leak detector in kitchen.
- Intra-communication facility from apartment to apartment and to security cabin within the complex.
- Video door phone at entrance.
Purva Coronation Square – Master Plan
Purva Coronation Square – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – JP Nagar, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 11.7 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 13.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 44.1 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 2.5 Kms(Yelechenahalli Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 9.1 Kms(NICE Ring Rd)
Purva Coronation Square – Unit Plan
Purva Coronation Square – Neighborhood
- Nearby Schools – Within 2 kms(Narayana E-Techno School And PU College, The Brigade School, Shemrock Firststep, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Delhi Public School and many more)
- Nearby Hospitals – Within 3 kms(NU Hospitals, Sagar Hospital, Fortis Fertility Centre, Apollo Hospitals and many more)
- Nearby Workplaces – Within 3 kms(Tarams Software Technologies Private Limited, Reach Technologies, Greenprint Technologies and many more)
- Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants – All within 1km.
Purva Coronation Square – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Purva Coronation Square – About Builder
Puravankara has the distinction of being the first developer to obtain FDI in the Indian real estate industry through its joint venture with Singapore based Keppel Land Limited, the property arm of the 54% government owned conglomerate, Keppel Corporation Limited. The joint venture company, Keppel Puravankara Development Private Limited, has on-going housing projects in India.The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.