Purva 270 Degrees is a pre launch residential project located at CV Raman Nagar developed by Puravankara Group. Purva 270, the luxury residential apartments is spread across 10.35 acres of land with 70% vast green expanse. The project offers stylish and well planned 2 BHK and 3 BHK Apartments with a lot of unique features. Size of units in Purva 270 Degrees varies from 1392 Sq Ft to 1980 Sq Ft.
Purva 270 Degrees Bangalore is located at CV Raman Nagar and well connected to major roads like Outer ring road, old Madras road and K.R. Puram are within 1 KM radius supported by the Bayappanahalli metro station which will soon extend up to 15.5 KMS towards Whitefield. This provides smooth connectivity to business hubs such as ITPL, Bagmane Tech Park and other Tech Parks. Furthermore, CV Raman Nagar has close proximity to shopping centers, theatres, restaurants and more
Every apartment at Purva 270 Degrees comprising well-ventilated corner residences as they are open from 3 sides. The amazing view of the verdant green open space, laced with trees is a visual treat at all the Purva 270 apartments in CV Raman Nagar Bangalore.
These Purva 270 Degrees Residential apartments in CV Raman Nagar are built for those who look luxury and comfort, to fulfil this need, this project comes with a Gymnasium, Children’s play area, Jogging track / cycling track,Senior citizens’ area, squash court, a pool a fully equipped international style fitness center and even a multipurpose hall amongst a host of other amenities.
Purva 270 Degrees – Amenities
- Meditation/Aerobics room
- Squash and Badminton court
- Pool table and Table Tennis
- Steam and Sauna
- International fitness centre
- Swimming pool and toddler’s pool
- Multipurpose hall
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Outdoor multipurpose court
- Provision for library
Purva 270 Degrees – Location Map
Purva 270 Degrees – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6350 Rs.
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 3.5 BHK
- Size – 1392 Sq Ft to 1980 Sq Ft
- Possession : NA
Purva 270 Degrees – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 10.35 Acres.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – 70%.
Purva 270 Degrees – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure.
Lobby & Staircase:
- Elegant ground floor lobby with marble/granite flooring.
- Upper floor lobbies and corridors with vitrified tiles.
- Large format passages leading to bedrooms.
- Anti-skid tiles in balconies.
Kitchen & Utility:
- Vitrified tile flooring in kitchen.
- Full height vitrified tile dado up to roof on the walls.
- Highly polished granite for kitchen counter top.
- Frankie or equivalent brand double bowl, single drain stainless steel sink in 2 and 3 BHK apt. and single bowl, single drain stainless steel sink for 1 BHK with premium quality (Grohe/Kohler/Roca or equivalent) hot and cold basin mixer
- Provision for water purifier above the drain board
- Vitrified tile flooring in utility area
- Provision for washing machine in utility
- Anti skid/matt ceramic designer tile flooring
- Coloured glazed designer tiles up to the false ceiling
- Master bathroom-Granite/marble counter-top wash basin with hot and cold water mixer, shower area with diverter and rain shower, shower panel and open able shower partition.
- Other bathrooms-Granite/marble counter-top wash basin, shower area with rain shower and diverter and wall mounted FWC with premium quality CP fittings and sanitary fixtures.
- All bathrooms are fitted with premium quality (Grohe/Kohler/Roca or equivalent brand) CP fittings and premium quality Grohe/Kohler/Roca or equivalent brand) sanitary fixtures.
- Main door–Teak wood frame and panelled door with melamine polished on both sides with good quality hardware and security eye.
- Bedroom doors–Engineered door and frame with solid wood core with good quality hardware and thumb turn lock with P. U laminated surface (inside) and melamine polish (outside)
- Balconies for living and dining–Glazed French windows with heavy gauged UPVC frames with sliding shutters with mosquito mesh for windows
- Utility door-Glazed door and window with heavy gauged UPVC frames with hinged shutters
- Heavy gauged UPVC frames with glazed, sliding/hinged shutters with mosquito mesh and mild steel grills
- Heavy gauged, UPVC with glazed, louvered/hinged/fixed ventilators
- Provision for exhaust fan
- Acrylic based paint and textured surfaces in selective places as per design for exterior fascia of the building
- Interior walls are painted in acrylic emulsion
- Cornices in living, dining, foyer and passage areas
- Stainless steel railings with toughened glass
- All electrical wiring is concealed with premium quality
- PVC conduits:Adequate power outlets for lights, fans, exhaust-fans, call-bell, television and AC points are provided in all bedrooms, living and dining area
- 5 KW power will be provided for 3 BHK, 3 KW power for 2 BHK and 2 KW power for 1 BHK.
- Telephone and internet connectivity in living area and provision in all the bedrooms
- Television outlet and provision for cable TV connection in living area and in all bedrooms
- Automatic passenger and service lifts are provided in every block with intercom facility connected to security cabin
- Back-up for common area lighting, pumps and lifts
- 3 KW of D.G. power backup is provided for 3 BHK, 2 KW for 2 BHK and 1 KW for 1 BHK
Security System & Intra Communication system:
- Integrated security system for every apartment
- Gas leak detector in kitchen.
- Peripheral vigilance through CCTV/cameras
- Intra-communication facility from apartment to apartment (cabling and EPABX only) and to security cabin within the complex.
Purva 270 Degrees – Master Plan
Purva 270 Degrees – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1392 Sqft||88.39 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1659 Sqft||105.34 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1788 Sqft||113.53 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1836 Sqft||116.58 Lacs||Contact us|
|3.5 BHK||1980 Sqft||125.73 Lacs||Contact us|
Purva 270 Degrees – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 8.5 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 14.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 38.2 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 2.6 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 2.3 Kms(KR Puram/ ORR)
Purva 270 Degrees – Floor Plan
Purva 270 Degrees – Neighborhood
- Kendriya Vidyalaya DRDO – 0.3 kms
- Hello Kids Pre School – 0.7 kms
- Shemrock Toddlerhaus – 0.9 kms
- National Centre for Excellence – 1.1 kms
- NLP Bangalore Chapter – School of Excellence (SOE) – 0.2 kms
- Global City International School – 1 kms
- Narayana E-Techno School – 1.3 kms
- Many more…
- Homeopathic Self-Reliance Forum – 0.4 kms
- Manipal Hospital – 4 kms
- CGHS – 1 km
- MediHope Super Speciality Hospital – 3 kms
- Chinmaya Mission Hospital – 4 kms
- PANACEA HOSPITALS P LTD – 4 kms
- Deepa Hospital – 2.5 kms
- Many more…
- Bagmane Tech Park – 2 kms
- RMZ Infinity – 2 kms
- HP Global e:Business – 2 kms
- Cherie Hearts Akav – 2 kms
- Prestige Tech Park II – 10 kms
- International Technology Park Bangalore – 10 kms
- Novotel Bengaluru Techpark – 12 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Purva 270 Degrees – Surrounding Developments
Old Madras Road – Hottest property hub.
Old Madras Road and K R Puram in the east have emerged as the top residential destinations to invest in. In the five year period between 2013 and 2017, Old Madras Road and K R Puram are expected to see an average price appreciation of 91%. Micro markets across the country is based on parameters such as employment, physical infrastructure , connectivity to important locations, access to social infrastructure, planned development, proximity to premium office spaces and land availability. Price appreciation in micro-markets was calculated based on future office space demand and absorption levels.
The demand for office space in Bangalore in the next five years would be 44.4million sq.ft, driven by the IT/ITeS, biotech, and aerospace sectors. Of that, 60% would be in the North and East corridors of the city, close to Hebbal and K R Puram. K R Puram has seen a 200% growth in inventory of apartment units, from 2,000 in 2007 to 6,000 as of September 2012.
This market is a sun-rise area due to various reasons, the most important being connectivity to arterial roads and proximity to business clusters. By 2017, The average price realization at K R Puram is estimated to touch Rs 6,200 per sq.ft; Whitefield, which is a nearby micro-market, would command a higher price of Rs 7,370 per sq.ft.
Demand for residential units in Sarjapur-Outer Ring Road and Whitefield have been robust in the last five years, reporting a price appreciation of 100% and 70% respectively. The residential climate in both these micro markets has been spurred on by the continuing development of business parks and IT SEZ zones. Bangalore was like a balloon growing in all directions. “Today one part of the city may look up, tomorrow it’s another part. Hence it is hard to predict the future as the real estate landscape is ever changing”.
Metro zooms, so does realty.
With Bangalore Metro Rail up and running soon, property value is also looking up along the Reach 1 Metro corridor. The announcement of the Metro project itself attracted many investors for residential and commercial complexes on this stretch. Metro provides better connectivity and is one of the reasons why old madras road is chosen by the investors.
There was a jump of 10-15% in property value within 1-2km radius from the stations, when the Metro project was announced. Once the train starts, there would be an increase of up to 40%. From Old Madras Road to Byappanahalli, realty has zoomed up by the sq.ft — from Rs 2,500-3,000 to Rs 6,000-7,000 per sq.ft now.
Besides, an increase in Floor Area Ratio from three to four has resulted in 15% appreciation in value, and more commercial activity is expected on this stretch. The area around the stations would turn into a commercial zone.
The first stretch of Bangalore Metro between Byappanahalli and MG Road is opened. The entire 18.10km East-West corridor from Byappanahalli to Mysore Road terminal is expected to operational soon. Property rentals will shoot up along Old Madras Road, CMH Road and 100 Feet Road, and these areas will witness increased commercial interest and investment.
A number of real estate developers are concentrating on areas adjacent to Old Madras Road for key residential projects and retail malls. Demand for real estate will continue to be high and may result in an increase in rentals. Availability of large land tracks for development along the Metro line, though, is limited.
In the next 5 to 10 years, Old Madras Road and the surrounding areas would turn into a major commercial and residential hub. It is one of the roads linking the Central Business District — MG Road, Kasturba Road, Lavelle Road — to East Bangalore. Metro connectivity adds a perfect finishing touch and projects high growth here.
Purva 270 Degrees – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Purva 270 Degrees – FAQ’s
Purva 270 Degrees is one of the luxury residential apartments located in CV Raman Nagar, neighborhood of Bangalore. The project spread across 10.35 acres. Purva 270 Degrees has 43 towers and 396 apartments. The project offers 2 & 3 BHK apartments ranging from 1392 sqft to 1980 sqft.
Purva 270 Degrees is conveniently located off Nagavarapalya C.V. Raman Nagar, Bangalore.
The nearby landmark of the project is Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Purva 270 Degrees has launched in Aug 2014 and the expected possession date of this project will be May 2017.
Purva 270 Degrees has come up with 43 high rise towers. Each tower comprises of 16 floors with the combination of 2 BHK & 3 BHK Apartments and total 396 units are available.
Purva 270 Degrees consists of 2 and 3 BHK apartments, the details of which are furnished below:
|Sl. no||Unit Type||Size (Sqft)|
|2||3 BHK||1659 – 1980|
Purva 270 Degrees is under construction. The possession will be May 2017.
Purva 270 Degrees covers a total 10.35 acres of land for the development and 70% of areas are reserved as open space.
Old Madras Road, located in East Bangalore, is part of the National Highway 4 (NH-4) that connects Mumbai and Chennai and acts as an arterial road which connects Whitefield, Outer Ring Road, Indiranagar etc. to the City. The micro market is proximity close to the heart of Bangalore and connects key business areas of the city.
Historically, Old Madras Road were an industrial area, and had industries like Tin Factory and NGEF. After the decline of these industries, the properties were demolished and made way for commercial and residential projects. The Old Madras Road region has seen tremendous growth in recent years because of its proximity to IT companies in Whitefield, Outer Ring Road, Hebbal and Electronic City.
Another reason for the growth of Old Madras Road is the region’s brilliant connectivity to other parts of Bangalore, as well as connectivity to other towns and cities. The locality also has a well constructed Metro connectivity, with the main Metro terminal on Old Madras Road.
Of course! The construction quality rating is 4 out of 5 and the Credibility rating of Purvankara group is 4.5 out of 5.
The development will be taken up in single phase and is expected to be ready for possession by May 2017.
- DG back up for emergency power for lifts, pumps & common lighting
- Apartments – DG back up:
- 2 KVA for a 2-bedroom apartment
- 3 KVA for a 3-bedroom apartment
Purva 270 Degrees provided with:
Automatic passenger and service lifts are provided in every block with intercom facility connected to security cabin.
Yes! Purvankara Group permits Minor modification but it depends on the construction stage and Technology they use.
Purva 270 Degrees is approved by BBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike).
Yes. Legal due diligence has been done by experts. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
In addition to the flat cost the charges needs to be paid are: external electrification, water & sanitary charges, Car Parking Charges, Club House fee, Maintenance Charges, customization charges if any.
Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only.
The agreements that are needed to be signed are: agreement to sell and an agreement to construct followed by sale deed, upon completion of the development.
Yes. The transfer fee is applicable for only resale of the property.
Please email us at: email@example.com or dial 8880 777 111 to get answers to your queries.
Purva 270 Degrees – About Builder
Puravankara has the distinction of being the first developer to obtain FDI in the Indian real estate industry through its joint venture with Singapore based Keppel Land Limited, the property arm of the 54% government owned conglomerate, Keppel Corporation Limited. The joint venture company, Keppel Puravankara Development Private Limited, has on-going housing projects in India.The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 36 residential/commercial projects spanning 7.80 million square feet. Currently, it has 29 million square feet of projects under development, with an additional 88 million square feet in projected development over the next 7-10 years. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.
The Group commenced operations in Mumbai and has established significant presence in the metropolitan cities of Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore and overseas in Dubai, Colombo and Saudi-Arabia.
Puravankara has the distinction of being the first developer to obtain FDI in the Indian real estate industry through its joint venture with Singapore based Keppel Land Limited, the property arm of the 54% government owned conglomerate, Keppel Corporation Limited. The joint venture company, Keppel Puravankara Development Private Limited, has on-going housing projects in India.
Puravankara prides itself on continual innovation to meet evolving market needs. Provident Housing Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary was launched in 2009, to cater burgeoning demand in the affordable housing segment. Currently, nearly 12 million square feet of projects are under development. As demand continues abated, the company plans to expand its presence in this segment.
The Puravankara Group Companies has the distinction of being awarded ‘finaliste, International Prix d’ Excellence –1998′ for its project “Purva Park” in Bangalore. The award was adjudged under the group residential category by FIABCI, Paris, the International Federation of Real Estate.
Puravankara also bagged the Realty Plus Excellence Award – 2012 in the category ‘Popular Choice – Developer of the Year: Residential.’ Ravi Puravankara, Chairman, received the ‘Lifetime Achievement’ award.
A workforce of over 900 skilled personnel, including 205 engineers and in-house architects fuel the organization’s vision of delivering quality products to its consumers.
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Puravankara Pre launch Bangalore, Puravankara Upcoming Project, New launch Projects in Bangalore by Puravankara Group, Puravankara Group, Purva 270 Degrees, Purva 270 Degrees Review, Purva 270 Degrees Price, Purva 270 Degrees Address, Purva 270 Degrees Bangalore, Purva 270 Degrees Floor Plan, Purva 270 Degrees Location
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.