Rays of Dawn by Provident – Pre launch project from Provident Group. Project is located in Mysore Road, NICE Junction, Bangalore. Project Sprawls over an area of 59 acres. Offers 2 BHK and 3 BHK premium apartments with the sizes ranging from 883 sq.ft to 1082 sq.ft. This area is slated for development due to its proximity to NICE corridor and its easy connectivity to Electronic City, Tumkur Road, Bannerghatta Road and Other Parts of the Bangalore through NICE Road and Mysore Road.
Residents can enjoy 40 fine life amenities. Good quality homes needn’t come at a high price. That is the core philosophy that has gone into creating Rays of Dawn.
Provident Rays of Dawn – Amenities
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Court
- Tennis Courts
- Cricket Nets
- Skating rink
- Landscaped Gardens
- Party Lawn
- Multi-purpose hall
- Community lawns
- Toddler’s Play Area
- Table Tennis
- Carrom/Chess/Card room
- Activity Room
- Swimming Pool with toddler pool
- Yoga Pavilion
- Well equipped Gym
- Laughter Club
- Jogging Track
- Butterfly Park
- Forest Walk
- Board Walk
- Natural seasonal water body
- Paw Park
- Tree House
- Foot Soak
- Small Cluster Gardens
- Car wash bay
- Baby changing room
- Super Market
Provident Rays of Dawn – Location Map
Provident Rays of Dawn – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 883 Sq Ft to 1082 Sq Ft
- Possession : July 2016
Provident Rays of Dawn – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 59 Acres.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – 75%.
Provident Rays of Dawn – Project Specification
Living & Dining room:
- Vitrified tiles flooring, hard wood/sal wood main door frame with panelled door shutter/flush shutter HDF door shutter with good quality hinges, tower bolt, lock, security eye, door stopper and bush, MS powder coated or aluminium material hardware
- Two light points, one fan point and one 5 amp point in each area and one doorbell point for living/dining area.
- One telephone outlet and one outlet for TV in the living/dining area.
- UPVC/powder coated two tracks aluminium, galzed hinged/sliding windows.
- Vitrified tiles flooring, hard wood/sal wood door frame with HDF door shutter/flush shutter with good quality hinges, tower bolt and lock.
- MS Powder coated or aluminium material hardware.
- UPVC/powder coated two tracks aluminium glazed hinged/sliding windows.
- Two light points, one fan point and one 5 amp point in all bedrooms.
- One split AC point and telephone point in master bedroom.
- Vitrified tiles flooring, black granite kitchen platform counter with half bull nose and cladding with half bull nose and cladding with glazed tiles up to 2 feet height.
- Stainless steel sink with drain board.
- Provision for exhaust fan, one light point, two 6 amp points and two 16 amp points.
- Matt/anti-skid ceramic tiles flooring, hard wood/sal wood door frames with HDF door shutter/flush shutter with good quality hinges and tower bolt.
- Glazed tiles dadoing from floor level to 7 feet height in shower area and floor level to 4 feet height in other areas.
- Good quality white ceramic ware EWC with seat cover & ceramic tank, white ceramic ware wash basins with bottle trap/pedestal and CP fittings.
- Provision for health faucet point in all toilets, UPVC/powder coated aluminium with glazed louvers/fixed glass ventilators and provision for exhaust fan.
- One light point, one 6 amp point in each toilet. Provision for one electrical geyser in 2-BHK apartments and two electrical geysers in 3-BHK apartments.
Provident Rays of Dawn – Master Plan
Provident Rays of Dawn – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||883 Sqft||39.00 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1082 Sqft||48.00 Lacs||Contact us|
Provident Rays of Dawn – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Mysore Road, NICE Junction, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 19.2 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 17.2 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 59 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 10.8 Kms(Deepanjali Nagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 1.5 Kms(NICE Rd)
Provident Rays of Dawn – Unit Plan
Provident Rays of Dawn – Neighborhood
- ACS College of Engineering – 550 mts
- Raja Rajeswari Medical College – 750 mts
- IBS Business School – Bangalore – 500 mts
- Basava Institute of Ayurveda – 300 mts
- GSS Institute of Technology – 2.7 kms
- Fiscal Policy Institute – 800 mts
- Many more…
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College – 1.3 kms
- Shree Dharmastala Manjunatheshwara Institute Of Ayurveda & Hospital – 2 kms
- BGS Global hospital – 6 kms
- Sri J A Narayana Rao Foundation For Medical Science – 2.5 kms
- H.K. HOSPITAL – 4 kms
- Fortis Hospital – 16 kms
- Many more…
- Fortis Hospital – 6 kms
- T M Tech Park – 10 kms
- Velankani Tech Park – 25 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Provident Rays of Dawn – Surrounding Developments
Where Nature is your Refreshing Neighbor.
Mysore Road is developing at a rapid pace. Global Village SEZ, Kumbalagodu and Bidadi Industrial areas have established companies like Accenture, Mindtree, Mphasis, Bosch, Toyota and Many more. Capital Values are bound to appreciate fast-making it an attractive investment proposition. The city’s realty market’s dynamics changed with the IT revolution that swept across its landscape. The ‘Information Technology Capital of India’ soon became a thriving hub for professional education and employment opportunities, and its realty market started booming. To cater to the needs of the large IT industry Special Economic Zones (SEZs) were ear-marked in and around the city for the establishment of their large facilities. These zones became the defining landmarks for the city’s realty growth in the years to come. Over the years the commercial activity in the city has shifted from the Central Business District (CBD) and off-CBD to suburban areas and peripheral areas.
Break away from the madding crowd, yet stay within reach. Come home to soothing surroundings, wake up to the chirping of birds and enjoy life in a serene locale. Mysore Road is well connected to other areas of the city via Mysore Road and NICE Road. It offers all the conveniences of the city within a short drive. The Proposed Metro-Reach 2, Bangalore-Mysore Infra Corridor, Commuter Rail System in the near future implies growth for this region.
Increasing space requirements due to the growth of the IT sector, cheaper rentals for better quality spaces and access to talent pool in suburban residential hubs has propelled large MNCs to consolidate and relocate their operations to peripheral micro-markets along the Mysore Road.
Residential Projects close to Metro Stations will witness increase in price. There will be redevelopment of old buildings and land parcels in the vicinity will host development of residential projects. Mysore Road is one of Bangalore’s prominent residential areas, which has seen steady appreciation in property price rates in recent times. This hub of major IT/ITeS companies has witnessed astounding influx of social infrastructure flanking renowned educational institutions, world class hospitals and entertainment centres, which makes it a viable proposition, both as an investment and a residential preference.
Mysore Road is the most preferred residential spot for quite some time now. With the completion of Mysore Road, NICE Road, the area has become accessible from different parts of Bangalore, besides improving the overall micro-market. Mysore Road is a good residential catchment due to its proximity to the IT corridor and some other prominent residential locations in South. It is currently a comparatively affordable location. The Population explosion in India has spilled into all corners of the country, but especially into cities such as Bangalore.
Interestingly, more than 60 percent of Bangalore’s cityscape is now occupied by professionals from the IT and ITeS sector an industry that will continue to generate a massive number of jobs over the next few years. In such a scenario, integrated township are the only viable residential option for professionals looking for the security and comfort of a modern lifestyle far enough from the concrete jungle but yet accessible from the workplace.
One of the first centers of commercial growth, the south has developed into a mature market, with extensive IT development. There is around 10.41 million sqft of non-captive Operational office space with IT/ITeS, Electronics and manufacturing firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options.
Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Provident Rays of Dawn – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Provident Rays of Dawn – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.