Prestige Leela Residencies – a beautiful Ultra-luxury abode set amidst verdant landscaped gardens, in a style of architecture that is remembers the Mysore Royal Palace. This royal homes located on the Old Airport Road, Bangalore. Prestige Leela Residencies has 88 luxurious units within and has been elegantly designed to echo luxury blended with imperial ambience. Include 4 splendid duplex penthouses that boast of involved detailing and metaphorical features such as arches, ceilings and domes. The ten storied building is truly a one-of-its-kind lifestyle experience, which emulates flourishing exoticism through remarkable features such as overhanging eaves, vaulted roofs & domed charts.
Prestige Leela Residencies another name of luxury is sprawling over 2.06 acres of land having 4 BHK & 5 BHK of 88 homes including 4 penthouses that size ranges from 2,920 – 6,879 Sq ft and the Price starts from Rs. 5.58 Cr – Onwards.
A royal home gives the joy of living with its unique and high end features. The location is also very convenience to Domlur , Marathahalli, MG Road, Koramangala, Indira Nagar. This venture gives a good connectivity to many important zones of the city like both residential and commercial. Many Hospitals, Good Educational Institutions, Malls are close to where Prestige Leela Residencies situated.
Prestige Leela Residences – Amenities
- Board Games
- Indoor & Outdoor Party Area
- Mini Theatre
- Separate Health Club for Men & Women
- Super Market Space
- Swimming Pool
- Unisex Parlour Space
Prestige Leela Residences – Location Map
Prestige Leela Residences – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Rs.17000/-. Booking Amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 4 BHK and Pent Houses
- Size – 2920 sq.ft to 6879 sq.ft
- Possession : January 2019
Prestige Leela Residences – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 3 acres.
- Total Units – 88.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Prestige Leela Residences – Project Specification
- RCC Framed Structure with RCC Sheer Walls
- Cement Blocks for All Walls
- All Lobby Flooring & Lift Cladding in Granite/Marble/Engineered Stone
- Veneered False Ceiling in All Lobbies
- Service Lobby, Service Corridor & Staircases in Kota Stone with Texture Paint on Walls
- Suitable Size and Capacity Passenger and Service Lifts in Every Block
- Engineered Laminated Wooden Flooring in all Bedrooms
- Imported Marble/ Granite/Engineered Stone in the Foyer, Living, Dining & Internal Staircases
- Master Bedroom Balcony Finished with Vitrified Tiles
- Decks of the Living and Dining in External Grade Solid Wood Flooring
- All Toilets have Marble/Granite/Engineered Stone on the Floor and Walls up to the Ceiling
Kitchen/Kitchen & Utility:
- Ceramic/Vitrified Tiled Flooring and 2 Feet Ceramic Tile Dado over the Granite Counter
- Kitchen Furnished with Hob and Hood, Under Counter and Overhead Cabinets with Pull-out Systems and Appliances of Reputed Brands – Washing Machine, Dryer, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Geyser and Oven
- Flooring and Dado above the Granite Counters are of Ceramic Tiles
- Double Bowl Sink in the Utility & Single Bowl Sink in the Kitchen with Single Lever Spout
Utility & Maid’s Room:
- Ceramic Tile Flooring and Dado
Toilets and Fittings:
- Imported Marble/Granite Counters in all Toilets
- Counter Mounted Wash Basins
- Geysers in all Toilets, with Mirror & Accessories
- Wall Mounted EWCs with Concealed Cisterns
- Vanity Cabinets provided below the Wash Basin in all Toilets
- Master Toilet Provided with 2 Wash Basins and a Shower Cubicle
- Imported Marble/Granite Counter with Counter Mounted Wash Basin
- Wall Mounted EWC with Chrome Plated Fittings, Mirrors and Accessories
Doors, Windows & Railings:
- Entrance Door – 8 Feet High Opening with Frame and Paneled Double Shutter in Teak Wood, with Architraves
- Internal Doors – All Bedroom Doors are of 8 Feet Height & Toilet Doors of 7 Feet Height with Teak Wood Frames with Teak Architraves and Flush Shutters. All Doors have Superior Quality Hardware.
- External Doors/Windows – Powder Coated Aluminum Frames and Shutters with Clear Glass and Mosquito Mesh Shutters. All Railings in Stainless Steel and Glass.
- Concealed Wiring with PVC Insulated Copper Wires and Modular Switches
- Sufficient Power Outlets and Light Points will be provided
TV & Broadband Connection:
- Satellite TV & Telephone Points Provided in the Living, Dining and All Bedrooms
- Broadband Connection Provided in the Study Area
Air Conditioning System:
- Ductable Centralized VRV Air Conditioning System to Cover the Entire Unit
- Designated HVAC Area within Each Unit.
Prestige Leela Residences – Site Plan
Prestige Leela Residences – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|4 BHK||2920 Sqft||496.40 Lacs||Contact us|
|4 BHK||3849 Sqft||654.33 Lacs||Contact us|
|5 BHK(PH)||5913 Sqft||1005.21 Lacs||Contact us|
|5 BHK(PH)||6879 Sqft||1169.43 Lacs||Contact us|
Prestige Leela Residences – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Old Airport Road, next to leela palace, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 6 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 11.9 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 42.3 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 2.9 Kms(Indira Nagar)
- Nearest Ring Road – 6Kms(Outer Ring Rd/KR Puram)
Prestige Leela Residences – Floor Plan
Prestige Leela Residences – Neighborhood
- Nearby Schools – Within 1 km(National Public School, New Horizon School, Air Force School, Kendriya Vidyalaya NAL Campus and many more)
- Nearby Hospitals – Within 1.5 kms(Manipal Hospital, United Healthcare Parekh TPA Private Limited, Cloud 9, Command Hospital and many more)
- Nearby Workplaces – Within 0.5 kms(HCL Technologies Ltd, C M ADLABS, Intel Technology India Pvt., CNA Engineering and many more)
- Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants – All within few meters.
Prestige Leela Residences – Surrounding Developments
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Prestige Leela Residences – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant
Prestige Leela Residences – FAQ’s
Prestige Leela Residences are super luxury apartments located next to The Leela Palace Hotel on Old Airport Road.
Prestige Leela Residences are being developed with an unmatched view of Leela Palace Hotel & Surroundings.
Prestige Leela Residences has a total of 84 Apartments & 4 Pent Houses. It also houses a Clubhouse, Swimming Pool & other leisure facilities.
- Architects – Thomas Associates
- Landscape Consultants – Master Plan
- Interiors – Morph Design Consultants
Thomas Associates is the project architect.
The distance to Prestige Leela Residences from M.G. Road is 5 Kms.
|Sl. No.||Type||Area in (Sqft)|
|9||Penthouse – F10||5,913|
|9||Penthouse – G10||6,509|
|9||Penthouse – H10||6,879|
|9||Penthouse – J10||6,540|
The amenities of the Prestige Leela Residences and in the Clubhouse include:
Billiards, Children’s Play Area, Gymnasium, Health Club with Steam/Sauna, Home Theatre, Party Hall, Space Provision for Super Market/Convenience Store, Swimming Pool, Unisex Salon.
Yes, there is a Clubhouse that is fully equipped with Billiards, Children’s Play Area, Gymnasium, Health Club with Steam/Sauna, Home Theatre, Party Hall, Space Provision for Super Market/Convenience Store, Swimming Pool.
The Clubhouse is exclusively for the residents of Prestige Leela Residences.
The agreements that need to be signed are Agreement to Sell and Agreement to Construct, followed by a Sale Deed, at the time of possession.
Prestige Leela Residences has been designed tastefully so as to match the overall theme & ambience of the development, hence no changes or modifications in design & specifications will be permitted.
We will provide three Car Parking Spaces for every apartment. Requests for additional spaces will be taken up towards Project Completion.
Of course! You are dealing with Prestige. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
Yes, the development plan has been sanctioned by the BBMP/BDA.
- Please fill in the Booking Application Form indicating your choice of apartment
- Enclose the Booking Form along with your Cheque/DD for 20% of Unit Sale Value.
- An acknowledgement for the Booking will be issued on realization of the Booking Amount.
- Formal Allotment Letters will be issued on realization of 20% of the Unit Value & receipt of PDCs towards instalments.
- Allotments will be at the Sole Discretion of Prestige Estates Projects Ltd.
Yes. You can make a 100% payment & avail 7% interest benefit (Calculated as per reducing balance method). However this scheme/offer will be valid for a limited period only. Check with our Sales Representative for more details.
Instalments are to be paid by way of Post Dated Cheques which is a pre-condition of the allotment. The schedule of the payment is mentioned in the Pricing Chart. The Payment is not linked to the progress of the construction and is made on a time bound basis as the delivery date has already been established.
KEB / BWSSB, Registration Charges, Generator Charges, Advance Maintenance Charges & Sinking Fund, Khatha Assessment Charges, VAT, Service Tax and any Other Taxes as Applicable are payable at the time of possession based on the then prevailing guidelines.
Why would you want to miss out on such a strategically located and meticulously designed project? However, if you do wish to cancel after booking, 1% of the Sale Value will be forfeited before agreements are executed and 15% of the Sale Value will be forfeited post agreements as Cancellation Fee and the balance will be returned without interest.
The agreements that need to be signed are Agreement to Sell and Agreement to Construct, followed by a Sale Deed, at the time of possession.
Registration will be done only on completion of the development and on payment of the entire sale consideration including the additional charges. Registration will be facilitated by us through an advocate appointed by Prestige.
- Assignment can be done only after the Agreements have been signed, PDCs given and the new party agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions of the principal agreement.
- The Transfer Fees will have to be paid.
- If you have availed of a loan then you have to also retrieve and hand over to Prestige all letters and documents issued by Prestige to the Bank/Housing Finance Institution.
- Requests for assignments will be accepted only after 20% of the Sale Value and 3 Instalment payments are realized as per the payment schedule.
Yes, leading HFIs have approved the development and will extend loans to customers based on their specified criteria.
It is your responsibility to ensure timely disbursement of instalments from HFIs and no demand will be made by us to the HFIs for the same. To facilitate smooth payments, customers are required to issue a consent letter. Post Dated Cheques handed over for the instalments will be returned on receipt of the payment from the HFI.
The maintenance will be taken care of by Prestige Property Management & Services. You can now be rest assured that Prestige Leela Residences will be cared for by professionals.
The scheme for maintenance is as under:
- A sum of Rs. 48/- per sqft. will be charged as the advance maintenance fee for the first year & will be collected at the time of closing of your account. From the second year onwards, maintenance charges will be levied as decided by The Association/Prestige Property Management & Services. All future payments are to be made favouring the Property Management Company.
- An additional sum of Rs. 48/- per sqft. corresponding to the super built area will be collected as Sinking Fund. This amount will be deposited in an Escrow Account and the accruals will be used for major expenditure.
Please email us at: email@example.com
Prestige Leela Residences – About Builder
Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. is a property development and the flagship company of Prestige Group in South India. It was founded by Razack Sattar in 1986, who envisioned a success story waiting to take shape in the Retail Business in 1956 itself. Since its formation in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects has grown swiftly to become one of South India’s leading Property Developers, helping shape the skyline across the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality sectors.
Prestige has developed several residential colonies and commercial spaces in Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Kochi, few among them are Prestige Shantiniketan, Prestige Golfshire, Prestige Acropolis, The Forum, The Forum Value, The Forum Vijaya and many others. Prestige Court on K.H. Road in Bangalore set the pace for the Group’s rapid growth which now stands at over 169 Completed Projects spanning a total developed area of over 51.37 million sqft. It also has another 65 ongoing projects comprising around 56.94 million sqft & 28 upcoming projects totalling 31.15 million sqft., which include Apartment Enclaves, Shopping Malls and Corporate Structures, spread across all asset classes.
Prestige Group has several national and international awards in various categories:
- National Award for Marketing Excellence :
- Best In-House Magazine – Falcon News
- Award for Content Marketing
- Marketing Campaign of the Year 2016
- Dun & Bradstreet (Corporate Award)
- FIABCI World Prix D Excellence Awards
- Best Shopping Center – South Forum
- Asia Pacific Property Awards
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Prestige Pre launch Bangalore, Prestige Upcoming project, New launch projects in Bangalore by Prestige Group, Prestige Group, Prestige Leela Residences, Prestige Leela Residences Review, Prestige Leela Residences Price, Prestige Leela Residences address, Prestige Leela Residences Bangalore, Prestige Leela Residences floor plan, Prestige Leela Residences Location.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.