Prestige Falcon City – A mixed development and meticulously planned project on Kanakapura Road by Prestige Group of Builders. Being located in South Bangalore, Falcon City attract IT Peoples.
Prestige Falcon City location is rated as the most upcoming location in the Garden City and is explicitly spread over an area of 41 acres. Prestige Group has planned this project to cater requirements of current generation. Prestige Falcon City Bangalore is conveniently located on Kanakapura Road, Bangalore.
The ongoing project comprises of Prestige Falcon City is featured with 2BHK, 3BHK and 4 BHK apartments ranging from 1230 to 1603 sq. ft. The ongoing mixed development project comprises 7 buildings of 28 towers. These high-rise towers will have 2520 units with G+31 floors in each.
Prestige Falcon City Kanakapura Road is a mixed development in terms of commercial and residential. The interiors of the project are well designed and spacious. Investing to this project will be worth value for money. In today’s lifestyle people are becoming more inactive. By keeping in this mind Prestige Group has come up with all the necessary outdoor recreational facilities – taking care of the body and the mind.
A school is planned inside the township and 10 acres of land is reserved among 41 acres. There is a Forum Mall located in the surroundings of the Falcon City Bangalore, which is considered as Asia’s biggest forum mall. Prestige Falcon City location is one of the rapidly developing regions of the Bangalore City and well connected to the major spots of the city. Excellent Metro connectivity and well within the reach of IT companies ranging into all shapes and sizes.
Home to a sprawling clubhouse, an excitement zone & an immense social & tradition focus; each highlight is bench-marked with the worldwide best, to offer an existence that is seldom possible somewhere else. JMC construction is handling the construction work and MIVAN Technology used in the projects makes an advantage for buyers. One best part is Prestige Group never charges membership charges for any amenities they are providing.
Prestige Falcon City is the perfect Destination for those who aspires to live luxurious life in a bigger community.
Prestige Falcon City – Amenities
- Clubhouse with 67000 sq.ft
- Badminton Court
- Squash Court
- Table Tennis
- Chess and Carom Table
- Change rooms and toilets for pool
- Multi – Purpose halls
- Convenience Store
- Admin Office Space
- Ladies and gent’s Health Club
- Aerobic/Yoga Hall
- Health Centre
Prestige Falcon City – Location Map
Prestige Falcon City EMI Offers – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6499 INR
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK , 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 1204 Sq Ft to 2726 sq.ft
- Possession : June, 2019
Prestige Falcon City – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 62 Acres | 41 acres Phase 1.
- No Of Floor – G+31
- Total Units – 2520.
- Open Space – Vast Open Space
Prestige Falcon City – Specifications
- RCC Framed Structure with RCC Shear wall.
- Cement Blocks for all Walls Wherever Needed.
Lobby & Staircases:
- Elegant Granite/Marble Flooring And Cladding In Ground Floor Lobby.
- Vitrified Tile Flooring in Upper Floor Lobbies & Marble/Granite Cladding in Lifts.
- Textured Paint On All Lobby Walls and OBD on Ceilings.
- Kota Stone on Service Staircase & Service Lobby with Textured Paint on Walls.
- Passenger & Service Lifts of Suitable Capacity in Every Block
- Vitrified/Ceramic tiles in the foyer, living area, dining area, corridors and all bedrooms.
- Anti-skid ceramic tiles in balconies.
- Ceramic/Vitrified tiled flooring.
- Ceramic tile dado for 2 feet over a granite counter.
- Chrome plated tap with single bowl single drain steel sink.
- Ceramic/Vitrified tile flooring and ceramic dado in the utility area.
- Vitrified/Ceramic tile flooring and dado in the maid’s room and toilet.
- Anti-skid ceramic tiles for flooring with ceramic tile on walls upto false ceiling.
- Granite counter with ceramic wash basin in the master toilet.
- Pedestal wash basins in the other toilets.
- EWCs and chrome plated fittings.
- Chrome plated tap with shower mixer.
- Geysers in all toilets except the maid’s toilet.
- Suspended pipelines in toilets concealed within the grid false ceiling.
- Textured paint/Cement paint on external walls.
- Distemper on internal walls and ceilings.
- Enamel paint on all railings.
Doors and Windows:
- External Doors and Windows – Aluminium/UPVC frames and sliding/openable shutters for all external doors.
- 3 track Aluminium/UPVC framed shutters with clear glass and provision for installation of mosquito mesh shutters.
- MS designer grill, enamel painted, for ground floor apartments only.
- Internal Doors – Main door – 8 feet high opening with pre-moulded flush shutter and frame in wood, polished on both sides.
- Other internal doors – 7 feet high with wooden frames and flush shutters.
- All electrical wiring is concealed and uses PVC isolated copper wires with modular switches.
- Sufficient power outlets and light points provided for:
- 4 KW power will be provided for 2 & 2.5 Bed units.
- 6.4 KW power will be provided for 3 Bed units.
- 8 KW power will be provided for 4 Bed units.
- TV and telephone points provided in the living area and all bedrooms.
- Provision to install split AC in living area and in all bedrooms.
- ELCB and individual meters will be provided for all apartments.
- CCTV coverage and security cabins at all entry/exits.
- Generator will be provided for all common services. 100% backup power will be provided for all apartments at extra cost.
Prestige Falcon City – Master Plan
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1230 Sqft||82.40 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1591 Sqft||106.58 Lacs||2191622|
|3 BHK||1588 Sqft||106.38 Lacs||2187602|
|3 BHK||1603 Sqft||107.38 Lacs||500000|
Prestige Falcon City – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Kanakapura Road,Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 13 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 12.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 44.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 1 Km(Kanakapura Road Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 7 Kms(NICE Ring Road)
Prestige Falcon City – Floor Plan
- Delhi Public School – 500 mts
- Alpine Public School – 600 mts
- RMS International School – 270 mts
- Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya – 800 mts
- Green Valley English School – 500 mts
- Many more…
- Sagar Hospital – 4 kms
- Metro Hospital – 1 km
- Supra South City Hospital – 2.5 kms
- NU Hospitals – 6 kms
- Many more…
- Infonics Software Private Limited – 2.7 kms
- McCreade Software – 2.3 kms
- Radiant Info Systems Limited – 3.5 kms
- Greenprint Technologies – 3.2 kms
- Elogic Technologies Private Limited – 6 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 km
Prestige Falcon City – Surrounding Development
Good connectivity, proximity to workplaces and social infrastructure are pushing demand and leading to the development of more residential property options on Kanakapura road.
Being the centre of the South, the Kanakapura Road has witnessed extensive residential development, expanding outwards to cater to the demand from an increasing working population in the IT belts around. Proximity to established residential locations, good infrastructure and connectivity, and a good range of options for occupiers, are leading to Kanakapura Road emerging as new residential hotspots.
Kanakapura Road, once the backyard of nature, is today a concrete jungle. The approximately 27km stretch that starts from Majestic, leads up to Kanakapura town. Previously known as Kanakanahalli Road, the area was said to be a forest. But from days – when only bullock carts were seen and two buses plied – to emerging as a prime locality in South Bangalore, the road has undergone a rapid change. Today it is the preferred destination of not just popular builders but also industrialists, hoteliers and artists.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990’s. With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Vaikunta Hill, off Kanakapura Road, gives a bird’s-eye view of the future of Bangalore South. The hillock provides not only a 360-degree view of all of Bangalore but also the trajectory the development of the city will take in the coming years. Kanakapura Road witnessed the launch of several residential projects which can be attributed to the availability of land in the region.
The 28-acre hillock, on Kanakapura Road and very close to Konanakunte Cross, will be at the heart of the path-breaking changes the city will witness. Iskcon, which bought the 28-acre hillock for Rs 23 crore at a public auction, is building what it says is a Disneyland-like 4D technology driven Krishna Lila Park and will transform the tourist potential of Bangalore, Karnataka and India. The construction work on the theme park is begun in mid-2012 and gets completed by 2016-17. The neighborhood will be hi-tech and socially alive and engaging.
Vaikunta Hill is expected to spur massive residential apartment projects and villas in the range of 3-10 km. Kanakapura Road is set to become the hot destination from 2012 onwards as development is still now concentrated in the Yelahanka, Whitefield, Sarjapura regions. Kanakapura Road and beyond is virgin area in a sense and will see far more residential development than office space development, followed by retail and commercial development. Owing to the arrival of a massive tourist hub, property prices in and around Kanakapura Road area are bound to shoot up in the next five years. An acre of land in the area is running at Rs 9-10 crore. Expect a 10% to 15% rise in these prices in the next five years. The location of Metro Cash and Carry on Kanakapura Road is attributed to the presence of wealthy families in the area and the vastly spread small retail network in the area.
Housing activity along Kanakapura Road is expected to rapidly expand with the arrival of Metro Rail network. The line will reach Konanakunte, which will be connected to Majestic, which, in turn, is connected to M G Road. With commercial and residential rentals not too much in demand now, the onus is on purchase. Apartments are in the Rs 3,000 to Rs 3,500 per sq ft bracket. If you look in the first sector of Kanakapura, homes more than 15 years old that come onto the market can go for around Rs 8,000 per sq ft. Newer apartments are around Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000 per sq ft and those on resale Rs 5,000 per sq ft. For those looking a little ahead in the second stretch, you will find a lot of budget housing and the apartments here will be in the price range of Rs 3000 per sq ft. The enhanced focus on connectivity and timely completion of the on-going infrastructure projects would provide further impetus for this micro market to evolve into a residential hub.
The affordable land prices and availability of Cauvery water are the two major factors which have prompted major residential developers like Sobha, Nitesh, Brigade, Concorde, etc to establish their projects in this micro market. It is a preferred destination by those employed in Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road.
Kanakapura Road originates in the city at Krishna Rao Park in Basavanagudi. Is close to J P Nagar, Banashankari, Jayanagar Is 16-18 kms from M G Road, Vidhana Soudha Metro rail is being built on Kanakapura Road till Konankunte Cross. The road cuts through Vasanthapura and Konanakunte ward.
Kanakapura road is just a stone’s throw away from the NICE Road and close to the proposed Metro station, which are the fastest ways into the CBD. Kanakapura Road being well-connected to Bannerghatta Road, Electronics City and Mysore Road, has also been hailed as South Bangalore’s new corridor of growth. With major IT hubs, hospitals and educational institutions being within comfortable reach and easy accessibility, Kanakapura Road is attracting investors in this locale.
Kanakapura Road is easily connected to the well-known Art of Living ashram and is a few minutes away from NICE Road that will transport you to the city centre in minutes. It is the perfect alternative to now unaffordable South Bangalore neighborhoods like Banashankari, J P Nagar and Jayanagar.
Prestige Falcon City – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant
- Brand Value
Prestige Falcon City – FAQ’s
Prestige Falcon City is located on Kanakapura Road near the Konankunte Junction – Bangalore. This is a mixed used development spread over approximately 41 acres of land, consisting of 5 Residential Buildings housing 2520 Apartments, a Forum mall (our largest yet) and a world class convention centre.
Prestige Falcon City consists of 2 Bed, 2 Bed+Study, 3 Bed and 4 Bed apartments, the details of which are furnished below:
|Sl. No.||Type||Bedroom||Area in (Sqft)|
The distance to Prestige Falcon City from M.G. Road is 11 Kms.
Yes. Prestige Falcon City has a 60,000 sft. (approx), clubhouse facility equipped with Gymnasium, Squash Court, Badminton Court, Mini Theatre, Table Tennis, Billiards, Health Club, Multipurpose Halls and Swimming Pool. Space has also been earmarked for a convenience store.
Construction will commence by December 2014 and your new home will welcome you by Jan 2019.
The specifications and designs have been carefully worked out. Considering the number of apartments and the delivery date, customisation will not be possible in the collective interest of the purchasers.
We can provide one car parking space for every apartment. Additional car parking requests will be taken up towards project completion, at an Additional Cost.
Of course! You are dealing with Prestige. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
Yes, the development plan has been sanctioned by the BDA.
- Identify your Apartment
- Fill the Booking Application Form
- Pay by cheque/ DD
- The booking amount is: 20% of sale value including car park.
- The Booking Amount is 20% of the Sale Value of your unit.
If you have take a loan, it is your responsibility to ensure timely disbursement of instalments by the bank/HFI and no demand will be made by us to the bank/HFI for the same. To facilitate smooth payments, customers are required to issue a consent letter. Post dated cheques handed over for the instalments will be returned on receipt of the payment from the bank/HFI.
- Assignment can be done only after the Agreements have been signed, PDCs given and the new party agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of the principal agreement.
- The Transfer Fees will have to be paid.
- If you have availed of a loan then you have to also retrieve and hand over to Prestige all letters and documents issued by Prestige to the Bank/Housing Finance Institution.
- Requests for assignments will be accepted only after 20% of the Sale Value and 3 Installment payments are realized as per the payment schedule.
Registration will be done only on completion of the development and on payment of the entire sale consideration including the additional charges. Registration will be facilitated by us through an advocate appointed by Prestige.
The agreements need to be signed are Agreement to Sell and Agreement to Construct, followed by a Sale Deed.
Why would you want to miss out on such a strategically located and meticulously designed project? However, if you do wish to cancel after booking, 1% of the sale value will be forfeited before agreements and 15% of the sale value will be forfeited after agreements as cancellation fee and the balance will be returned without interest.
BESCOM & BWSSB charges, VAT, Service tax, Sinking fund, Advance maintenance charges, Generator charges, Khatha assessment charges, Registration charges and any other charges as applicable.
- Instalments are to be paid by way of post dated cheques which is a pre-condition of the allotment.
- The schedule of payment is on a time bound basis as mentioned in the payment schedule.
Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only. Please check with the Sales Team for more details.
On payment of 20% of the sale value and submission of post dated cheques for the remaining amount, the allotment will be confirmed.
You will be required to issue post dated cheques (PDCs) for the remaining amount within 30 days against which a formal letter of allotment will be issued. Agreements will follow after completion of the allotment process.
The scheme for maintenance is as under:
- A sum of Rs.45/- per sft. will be charged as the advance maintenance fee for the first year and will be collected at the time of closing of your account. From the second year onwards, maintenance charges will be levied as decided by the association/Prestige Property Management & Services. All future payments are to be made favouring the property management company.
- An additional sum of Rs.45/- per sft. corresponding to the super built area will be collected as sinking fund. This amount will be deposited in an Escrow account and the accruals will be used for major expenditure.
The scope of maintenance will cover maintenance of the common infrastructure for the town homes, roads, landscaped common areas and upkeep of the individual landscape of the town homes. The Owners in discussion with the Property Management Company can further define the scope as may be required. Prestige Property Management & Services will carry out this scope of maintenance at a cost.
The maintenance will be taken care of by Prestige Property Management & Services. Now you can rest assured that Prestige Falcon City will be cared for by professionals.
Prestige Falcon City – About Builder
Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. is a property development and the flagship company of Prestige Group in South India. It was founded by Razack Sattar in 1986, who envisioned a success story waiting to take shape in the Retail Business in 1956 itself. Since its formation in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects has grown swiftly to become one of South India’s leading Property Developers, helping shape the skyline across the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality sectors.
Prestige has developed several residential colonies and commercial spaces in Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Kochi, few among them are Prestige Shantiniketan, Prestige Golfshire, Prestige Acropolis, The Forum, The Forum Value, The Forum Vijaya and many others. Prestige Court on K.H. Road in Bangalore set the pace for the Group’s rapid growth which now stands at over 169 Completed Projects spanning a total developed area of over 51.37 million sqft. It also has another 65 ongoing projects comprising around 56.94 million sqft & 28 upcoming projects totalling 31.15 million sqft., which include Apartment Enclaves, Shopping Malls and Corporate Structures, spread across all asset classes.
Prestige Group has several national and international awards in various categories:
- National Award for Marketing Excellence:
- Best In-House Magazine – Falcon News
- Award for Content Marketing
- Marketing Campaign of the Year 2016
- Dun & Bradstreet (Corporate Award)
- FIABCI World Prix D Excellence Awards
- Best Shopping Center – South Forum
- Asia Pacific Property Awards
FREQUENT KEYWORDS and SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Prestige Pre launch Bangalore, Prestige Upcoming project, New launch projects in Bangalore by Prestige Group, Prestige Group, Prestige Falcon City, Prestige Falcon City Review, Prestige Falcon City Price, Prestige Falcon City address, Prestige Falcon City Bangalore, Prestige Falcon City floor plan, Prestige Falcon City Location
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.